Manafort flight records show deeper Kremlin ties than previously known

>Political guru Paul Manafort took at least 18 trips to Moscow and was in frequent contact with Vladimir Putin’s allies for nearly a decade as a consultant in Russia and Ukraine for oligarchs and pro-Kremlin parties.
>Even after the February 2014 fall of Ukraine’s pro-Moscow President Viktor Yanukovych, who won office with the help of aManafort-engineered image makeover, the American consultant flew to Kiev another 19 times over the next 20 months while working for the smaller, pro-Russian Opposition Bloc party.
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/article186102003.html
He was the best campaign manager with ties to the Kremlin for Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/23/16520242/tony-podesta-mueller-investigation
unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/23/16520242/tony-podesta-mueller-investigation
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
media.giphy.com/media/14dFSjnqqMKTfO/giphy.gif
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11563
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11493
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11268
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27111
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JW-v-State-Huma-emails-006841.pdf
dailywire.com/news/14176/sex-trafficking-arrests-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl
youtu.be/VfFXWDdLCPc?t=7
apnews.com/9517fb5ec44e4e93a275cc0722abd6a1/trump-vows-fight-epidemic-human-trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old news

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/25/tucker_carlson_source_podesta_brothers_and_manafort_not_trump_central_figures_in_mueller_probe.html

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/23/16520242/tony-podesta-mueller-investigation

lol this isn't old retard
>podesta
Trumpfags are too funny

Please archive unvis.it/vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/23/16520242/tony-podesta-mueller-investigation

Pedosta brothers going down. Shareblue loosing their jobs.

Only trumpfags obsess over and care about the podesta.

>Tony Podesta is stepping down from his lobbying firm, after scrutiny from Mueller investigation

No one cares about Russia.

Trumpfags don't care about Russia because they got emotionally attached to a Russian stooge lol

Ja.

Looks very Jewy too me!

Jews are still kids.

Isis is gone. Hussein no longer there to arm them.

All lobbyists should be round up and banned from the USA... maybe a little Roman decimation would put them back in line

Trump hired kushner, Manafort, Rogers, and Flynn. What a dipshit

We depend of him.

Poor russians.

Jesus.. they pay you faggots on holidays as well.

Prophecy

>look at what my trumpfag blogs say
>2016
Slopehead is right this time!

You still butt hurt about that election? Sore loosers are the worst. I wonder how much saudi Arabia helped out Clinton.

>He was the best campaign manager with ties to the Kremlin for Trump
Does that make Podesta the worst campaign manager with ties to the Kremlin for Hillary?

She probably sold them hundreds of billions worth of weapons lol
Except John podesta won't get indicted for laundering money before getting hired by a presidential candidate

If anything Russia would want a weak president that's a liberal female. Conflict with the United States bolsters Putin's claim and power over Russia

How ironic.
Globalism proponents sperging out over some guy doing international business.

They got a 70 year old Screen Actor's Guild member with dementia that argues on Twitter with random people.
If Hilary was weak trump and trumpfags wouldn't let her live rent free in their heads

2 indictments and a felony guilty plea so far for the trump campaign

> implying it is not politically motivated

Hilary would apologize for everything America has done. She would not have moabed terrorists and she would not stand up to little Kim. If you think Hillary would be tougher on foreign relations you are delusional. And to your points, Hillary cannot even stand properly without a handler and coughs up green mucus. If anyone has dementia it's definitely her and not trump. Lay off the cnn and MSNBC kiddo.

Both not related to Trump. lol Even Hillarys own campaign knew she could not win. Pill-popping alcoholic side of beef only chance was Trump trough her Pied Piper program and STILL could not beat Trump.

"I have best people folks, only the best!"

Donald JUST Trump

>pic related
can't stay on topic for more than 5 seconds anytime he is asked a question
I know that trump only won because he was against the worst candidate in modern political history
>still got less votes lol

NOOOO! Planes aren't allowed to fly to Russia!

>>look at what my trumpfag blogs say
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

I didn't know the New York Times was a pro-Trump blog?

I thought they were fake news?
Where does it say she approved the deal because she got money?

>in your head
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sigh, I know life is tough, here your 2 cents you poor shareblue shill.

media.giphy.com/media/14dFSjnqqMKTfO/giphy.gif

Link to side of beef

>you can't criticize a sitting president
Trumpfags are pathetic

why are trumpfags so obsessed over Hilary and the podestas? No one cares about them except you fags

Shut up pedo wizard

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11563
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2953
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11493
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11268
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/25404
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/27111
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/JW-v-State-Huma-emails-006841.pdf

>"Have you talked with her at all about taxes and health? I'm know both are hyper sensitive but I wonder if both are better dealt with very early so we control them"
“Hard to think of anything more counter productive than demanding Bernie's medical records.”
“Stay the course, don't ride the roller coaster and keep the candidate well rested.”
“I would make it shorter only because it’s a bank of Mics and no podium,”
"She won't be able to give it in the round like [Bill Clinton] does walking around with microphone... Are we able to set it up so shes speaking at a podium”
“How bad is her head?... "Don't know... Huma left here about an hour ago. I just pinged again to ask about prep, haven't heard back."
"She's often confused."

No one cares about Roy Moore or Trump's buddy, Epstein.

Maybe trumps doj should
>DO SOMETHING
about Hilary lol

Epstein? The Guy Clinton flew 26 times with?

What about Moore ? Did Allred release the yearbook already?

Yeah, Clinton and trump are pro pedo and sexual predators

Literally only brain dead faggots worry about Russia influencing the outcome of the US election instead of worrying about the US government influencing the outcome of the US election.

>muh Russia hacking meme

You faggots are still beating that dead horse? That's a winning strategy! Please keep it up and even better, please please please use it as your primary argument in 2020!

>LOL Trump is putting pedophiles in jail and media swamp do not want to talk about it.

dailywire.com/news/14176/sex-trafficking-arrests-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl

youtu.be/VfFXWDdLCPc?t=7

Hillary cover up pedophile sex ring. Trump is now busting them.

Sex trafficking is rising at a really fast rate. Of course there are more arrests. So maybe trump is causing sex trafficking and the local and federal authorities are just doing there job and still arresting traffickers when they break up prostitution rings

Dont you worry. Soon the Clinton /Laura Sillsby child trafficking ring will be front and center again. Nowhere to hide from Trump! Hollywood BTFO, Senate BTFO , apnews.com/9517fb5ec44e4e93a275cc0722abd6a1/trump-vows-fight-epidemic-human-trafficking

>anytime now, I swear!
>Do Something!

>Do Something!

3000+ arrested

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You guys are gonna get him this time, don't worry

IT'S MUELLER TIME, RIGHT GUYS!?

SHE
CAN
STILL
WIN

No you’re pathetic as one still seemingly swayed by cold war era Russophobia. Holy fucking shit open a goddamned book.

>Hillary Clinton said, “We would very much like to have a positive relationship with Russia and we would like to see Putin be less defensive toward a relationship with the United States.” [ Speech to Goldman Sachs, 2013 IBD Ceo Annual Conference, 6/4/13]…

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

>Even after the February 2014 fall of Ukraine’s pro-Moscow President Viktor Yanukovych
>The Democrats only did it before then
Fuck off with this libtarded talking point. Shit pie is on the menu, and they all are going to take bite.