GERMANY HATE THREAD

The eternal nigger of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wek3NqzHV5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away half-breed Somali with identity issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=wek3NqzHV5Y
THEY CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER ROCKS, THEY'VE GOT GREEN LOOKING SKIN! THE GERMANS WILL RIP OFF YOUR DICKS AND PUT THEM IN THEIR BEER! THEY WANNA FUCK ALL THE MUSLIMS AND TAKE AWAY THEIR BABIES TO EAT THEM! GERMANS AND MERKEL LOVE SATAN!

>THEY WANNA FUCK ALL THE MUSLIMS
isn't that the opposite of what's happening?

THEY'RE GONNA STAB YOUR CHILDREN! GONNA FUCK YOUR WIFE! GONNA EAT YOUR SON'S PENIS! THE GERMAN HAS BECOME THE SUPERKIKE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE!

AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE! AMERICA IS WHITE!

they are finished

well, kinda

i hate germanicucks so much

>German mushrooms are better at defending their country than German men
correct

>i hate germanicucks

You should only feel contempt, if you hate someone that still means that you have some level of respect for them.

The Jock does not hate the nerd, he is disgusted and contempteous of him

I just pity them.

Jesus christ.

Stop making D&C threads you idiot. Hope you get banned.

Karma is a bitch I say

on a sidenote

I loved krauts before, from their tribes to the Kaiser, now they're as cucked as the swedish betas.

Nordic women being whores as always, not a suprise.

indeed

because it makes irrational decisions?

>women
More like beasts, what a pathetic state of nordic people.

>germans
>human

They keep fucking Europe, and now they're trying to fuck up Europe the third time with EU and refugee bullshit. Their men is cuck faggots, their woman love nigger dick. and they want to race mix all of Western society into oblivion.

Yeah, overall you're 100% right, everyrthing they did just made Europe worse. They even invented communism.

>The eternal nigger of Europe

Literal fake news though.

>they

that would be rabbinic heebs, some of whom happened to be from germany, others from poland and russia. they were not ethnic germans