Who the hell eats pizza like this? You're supposed to one hand it so you have a free, not-greasy hand to do other stuff

Who the hell eats pizza like this? You're supposed to one hand it so you have a free, not-greasy hand to do other stuff.

I'm recently becoming aware that many cultures have their own eating habits in regards the pizza. Some eat it one handed, some fold it over and eat it crust first.

It's strange, but not exactly Sup Forums related

not all pizza is greasy

Explain further

Shut up. American piggu

Why do you think anime girls hold everything with two hands? They look like toddlers that's why.

The kind of takeout grease coated garbage you have in the US that turns everyone into hamplanets isn't the norm.

This is why hidamari sucks

the crust is not greasy

Yeah, but the crust has that powder (flour? I don't know I'm not a fucking cook) that sticks in your fingers. Also all the positioning to take bites is bound to make a mess.

Why would I eat pizza that's not dripping grease anyway?

its the international form you fagget. Filthy Guidos never sold their crap outside of their own boarders for centuries till FREEDOMLAND came along and perfected the recipe. Now the WORLD over knows american pizza.

Papa Johns,Pizza hut, Little ceasars, Dominos. All international Pizza chains. Name 3 international Italian chains for just pizza

>pizza
>greasy
top kek you fat murrica pig

>Why would I eat pizza that's not dripping grease anyway?
I don't know, why would you, you fat fuck?

>"eating shitty food makes you fat"
Nice meme

This is the country that thinks hot dogs, mayo, and corn are acceptable pizza toppings, of course they don't know shit about how to eat it.

That's just wrong. They should be eating their pizza backwards like me.

>crust first

No way

Eating shitty food does make you fat.
But if you do enough things that make you not fat it balances out.

You're supposed to use a knife and fork.

>Who the hell eats pizza like this?
No one. SHAFT originally wanted to have them eating a sandwich but changed it to a pizza due to time constraints.

How often do people eat pizza anyway? Once or twice a month?

maybe like twice a month. really just depends if I'm feeling to lazy to cook for me n my roomates. Thin crust with bacon and pineapple is the typical.

>Pineapple

You disgust me

Its great tho. Especially with the bacon.

WELL
WELL
WELL