Fuuka

SEO THE MADMAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

Fuuka v3.0?

This has to stop.

>Still reading this shit
Get out

Did Fuuka have a twin sister? I think that's her. Either, Seo's an absolute madman.

A Fuuka to surpass all other Fuuka's?

Wait so is Fuuka sister real?

Th-this can't be real.
Are you fucking telling me original Fuka didn't really die when she was killed? What the fuck Seo.
Picked up!

SEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO

He can't keep getting away with it!

Is this seriously a third Fuuka? What the fuck?

I dropped this the chapter after truck-kun made a surprise appearance.

Did he really resurrect Fuuka? What the fuck am I watching? This is KGNE levels of rusing.

No, Fuuka was Yamato and Suzuka's baby in Suzuka and there was no twin unless he decided to retcon shit. We know Fuuka has a little sister though.

Should also mention the little sister should only be ~9 by this point and has brown hair.

So we're either getting retcons, MAGIC, doppelganger or "she actually survived and has amnesia"

I first saw spoilers on saturday, but didn't feel like making a thread about it.
baidu seems to have the full chapter, but none of the pages seem like they'll load more than 1/5, for some reason

>that keychain
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>third Fuuka
Wait, there was a second one? I dropped this shit when the truck fucked everything

What the fuck is going on

Yes, after the first Fuuka got hit by the truck, he met another girl named Fuuka who looked the same. And the best part is her dad was the truck driver.

A second one showed up and we find out she's the daughter of the truck driver that killed the original

Her and the MC just confirmed their feelings for each other before this chapter.

Knowing Seo she survived and has a new bf

New BF is a maybe but I think it's going to be amnesia and we're going into a plotline where the band restores her memories with music

The fuck?

I always thought Fuuka 2.0 was too sexy for the MC.
Pity though that her chances seem sunk with the return of the original. Knowing the way Seo's manga go, the only chance we'd get to see her plowed hard is if the MC was the one to do it

> the whole world trolled MC
> MC did not go to see fuuka's funeral. original fuuka is still alive

Holy fuck, that keychain.
So she really is Fuuka? If anything, it'd make sense. The manga's title is "Fuuka" after all.
SEOOOOOOO!

Japan, this has to stop. People dies when they're dead.

Captcha : Emile zola truck

How can people read Seo's works? Half & Half is the only decent thing he has ever written.

No freaking way, really? I mean really? I know he went to the funeral so he never saw the body but every one else was there and he has already talked to Suzuka so WTF is going on this manga????????

WHAT.

They had a fucking funeral

There is no way that is original Fuuka

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The anime made him shift his mind.

I dunno, Seo always preserves the purity of the other girls unto they're expelled from the harem

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO

Princess Lucia is fine

yeah, I thought they'd have a few flashback chapters, or alternate world ones with both Fuukas to tie-in with the anime, but I didn't expect him to seriously revive her

>Keychain
SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WTF, right now I think there are two options, 1st the classic amnesiac thing (but this one still has a lot of plot holes like the funeral), 2nd Seo finally has gone sci-fi and Yuu is now Okabe trying to find the timeline where he can get both Fuukas at the same time.

>Keychain
actually, wasn't the keychain destroyed by the 2nd truck?
I can't be bothered re-checking the chapter.

Maybe that's what returned Fuuka 1.0's soul to the world

What the fuck is this shit SEO? Holy shit I'm fucking MAD, how is this allowed? You fucking piece of shit kill best girl and the bring her back again? Fuck you and you bllodline you fucking piece of shit Seo.

I hope this ends with some kind of allucination/madness for the mc.

There is no fuuka

What the fuck? Did Suzuka lie about Fuuka's death? Fuuka even has a fucking gravestone.

Or is Seo so out of ideas that he introduced another fucking Fuuka clone?

What if she's literally a clone this time?

>fuuka didn't die she only lost her memories
>her parents didn't want to tell you that fuuka can't remember him
omoshiroi SEO, omoschiroi!

>spoiler
Are you fucking serious?
For what fucking purpose!?

>Suzuka depressed over the death of her daughter, who she threw away all her dreams for goes to run on a track on last time
>starts running so fast she alters the flow of time and changes Fuuka's death
>alters all the other stupid shit in Seo's other works
>the new Seo universe is born

>the next legend continues
This man shouldn't be allowed to live.

DRAMA.
Seo perfected the bait and switch tactic, one week he give fuuka 2.0 character development and one week later fuuka 3.0 or 1.0 appears.

>Are you fucking serious?
>For what fucking purpose!?
S E O
E
O

This ride is going TO GET EVEN WILDER!

So does he kill 2.0 off now or what?

now this is just silly

You know, he could just be hallucinating.

Something like "you're still not completely over her, this is where you truly say goodbye".

he did that already two times by now.

So did Seo get hit by a truck when he was a kid? Or did he lose a pet to a truck? Is he channeling his inner Bruce Wayne with the whole "It's time my enemies share my dread"?

You better believe it.
That wont stop him. Do you not remember Kimi no iru machi?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to fuck a death body, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl doppelganger.Never minding the stupid thing he is living, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, he remember she still dead. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t still living in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self , who was death because a truck.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TRUCK.

>the Fuuka that showed up in Budoukan was real the whole time
>Fuuka 2.0 will die within the next few chapters
>Fuuka 1.0 will rejoin the band

I can't wait for this exact thing to happen.

>alters all the other stupid shit in Seo's other works
>the new Seo universe is born
Sounds good to me

she is a live !!!!!

unfortunately i can remember kimimachi even if i don't want to remember it.

TIME FOR FUUKA 2.0 TO GET KEKED

damn, I liked Fuuka 2.0 as well

>Inb4 this Fuuka gets Fuuka 2.0 killed, and the one who does it is her Father, completely out of spite

>Literally New 52
Seo confirmed to read multiverse bullshit

At first I thought this was an edit from the new chapter so I couldn't stop laughing. Now I'm sad.

We will never leave that town in which we raged.

>Fuukas get in a fight
>Kill each other
>Sara-sempai wins

>no adult Suzuka getting naked too

Come on Seo.

it would kind of fit, wouldn't it? Fuuka2 does look set to be discarded

>currently the best selling manga out there

I want to get off this ride.
If only seo's chicks weren't so hot.

The full chapter's out on senmanga by the way

You're joking right? This is downright as shitty as the telenovelas that air here in Brazil, and they're repetitive as fuck.

rif.org

Masterpiece.

Best selling band manga, which I doubt there is much competition

>as shitty as the telenovelas that air here in Brazil
Brazilian soap operas are masterpieces compared to those made in Turkey or Mexico. Seo is more like the laters.

There is Shiori Experience.

This actually pisses me off more than Kimi no Rage Machi.

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I agree Mexico isn't even trying anymore for years.

>she is alive
>lost memories

I'm sure.

Maybe the MC has now Brain Cancer and see visions.
DRAMA.

Man, this chapter was depressing, there wasn't a single decent shot of Fuu2's big tits

or maybe he's been in a coma and the last 100 chapters were just a dream?

holy shit just when you think he can't go deeper, seo does it again

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There is a spelling error in the second yellow circle.

So, do the two Fuukas now scissor and fuse into ultimate loli Fuuka?

Anything can happen, we are on Seo's shitty ride after all.

>black borders
it's a flashback

Next Fuuka will be a boy with a masculine penis.

I might actually forgive Seo if he brought Fuuka back. Fuck you Seo. I was happy with how Suzuka ended, why ruin that happiness in a different manga.

Don't underestimate Seo. He's already done it.

How long has it been time-wise within the universe since Fuuka died?

it was a pity Seo did practically nothing with that character.
My biggest issue with Princess Lucia was that I didn't think Seo did enough with the supporting cast

At least a year.

The way it ended, I feel like it was cut short early. Maybe that's for the best since it didn't have the standard Seo NTR arc or characters making stupid decisions for the sake of drama arc. And it actually had a happy and satisfying ending.

I agree the trap should have gotten alot more love though. He barely had any scenes.

Main girl looks too much like the main girl from KNIM, and I get pissed off just looking at her