There are people in this board right now who aren't rooting for the heroic lolicon McGillis Fareed

>there are people in this board right now who aren't rooting for the heroic lolicon McGillis Fareed
Explain yourselves.

But I am.

I'd like to see him tenderly raped by Vidar.
What is to explain?

I'm totally down with McGillis. But not because he fucks kids.

He must die a gruesome death, or Okada will be executed for spreading lolicon propaganda.

He abandoned his Schwalbe after barely using it.

Well I, for one, fully support his ideals of a world where one can love whomever they wish.

Gay
>love between man and man-graze
Super gay

Fucking mechaphile

This is my favorite mech in this show after Vidar.

I just want mikazuki to settle down with his two wives and start a farm somewhere.
>I fully support mcgillis and his lolicon efforts tho

Was it in the most recent episode. I haven't seen it yet.

idk man. he's kinda a dick butt. prob could of gona about it the proper way instead of lets murder the two people that were nice to me in my life..

wtf is wrong with Orga. Why he ignore merribet pussy?

It would anger the fujoshi if he started dating a woman.

>Was it in the most recent episode. I haven't seen it yet.
No, but it seems like he will BTFO Mika hard in the next few episodes, he might even die.

Im suddendly interested in this series

It caught my attention too.

Not-Gaelio will ruin his shit

Except I am.

Chocolate-man is the best character in the entire series.

And come the 2nd-cour he's going to be piloting Gundam Bael as well.

I sure as hell am. I don't like IBO at all but if it wasn't for McGillis I'd have dropped a while ago. Maybe in some retarded way Vidar and McGillis make up and decide to beat the rest of Gjallarhorn into submission.

I'm rooting for Vidar/MA to kill everyone.

I'm rooting for the purest form of love.

>there are people in this board right now who are currently watching Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans

Who the fuck could have saved Gaelio anyway?
Tekkadan and McGillis killed everyone, any survivor would freeze to death.

Shino a big noisy shit, Yamagi a gay little shit, OTP as fuck.

You think it Gaelio? I've been thinking it's Ein. Yours makes more sense though.

Rustal of course, device character of the season.

>I've been thinking it's Ein
>Gaelio's voice

Yeah. It's a pretty good show.

This loli may be even more retarded than Kudelia at her age.

I'm not good at telling the difference between voice actors.

Unless it's the guy who does Dio Brando's voice in the Jojo's series.

oh I mourn for this board

It's both

Ein is conscious inside the gundam frame
And Gaelio pilot it

I don't see the problem. She just wants to be with her husbando.

Shino a shit for not claiming Yamagi yet, but don't you ever call Yamagi a shit. He's cute, and he's loyal, and he's nice to everyone.

Gay, this is gay.

The episode they're gonna explain this one will be pure comedy gold.

Yamagi an irrelevant gay little shit only here to bait fujos, period.

> a child rape victim turned pedo with your underage sister

Oh? The IBO thread is what's killing Sup Forums? Not the moe/waifu shit?

He's pretty relevant considering he's the guy that fixes the suits and he's the guy Orga called to order not to turn on the piece of mobile armor, and he's the one guy that could operate a train on their first trip to earth.

yeah user this thread is a beacon of hope for this board moe was literally just invented and has been ruining this board only very recently

Is this official art?

>there we're people who unironically watched G-Reco and still defend it

I watched it, and god damn it was the worst gundam I've ever watched, but once I start something I have to finish it. Honestly, it was a trainwreck, but not a fun trainwreck, like A/Z was a trainwreck too, but it was a fun trainwreck.

>people are still this ass hurt that g reco did well in japan

so it's the only gundam you've ever watched

Reminder that McGillis is a gentleman.
He's waiting until marriage, until then he takes care of her like a proper Onii-sama.

Not sure if memeing or retarded.

>Not being a Sunrise whore
How can you fail so hard at life?

>fun trainwreck
/m/ was right. People who think G-Reco is shit are retarded

That's not what being relevant means. You're just saying that he's a device.

What are you even talking about about. The plot is pretty clear cut. The mobile suits are cool looking. The characters are fun and understable. What's was so awful for you?

How are the BD's in S1? Is it actually worth it over the TV version?

Can't really tell, I guess it fixes the quality because I didn't notice much.

I dropped S1 after the 1st cour and caught up with the BDs later on.

I can't see anyone stopping McGillis at this point. He has all the Gundams and a loli bride, and his only opponents are the monkey girl and a brown hack who can't hit anything.

Meatman's keikaku (which includes Vidar himself) is the only thing that has matched McGillis so far. Rustal is using Iok and Julieta just like McGillis used Gaelio and Carta.

hugs, not fugs

Do you think the staff has the balls to kill Mika and make Hush main protagonist?

Hush will take Ein's role from the 1st season in avenging his master.

They don't have the balls plus they'd get a ton of shit for doing it. It's more likely they'll take the predictable route with Hush getting killed and Mika going nuts in response.

Hush will die.

>watching IBO garbage still

Guys, I think he might actually be a shotacon instead.

This user speaks the truth Yamagi is a non-character and Shino is annoying as fuck.

But they've been raising death flags for Mika for a couple of episodes now

Why would they kill off Mika?

Ein got turned into a Halo.
Everytime Gali boots up Vidar, it yells "CRANKU-NI! CRANK-NI!"

Garma is too dumb for revenge

Development.

>so much gunpla
i'm so fucking happy

>Yamagi is a non-character
And yet he still has more character traits than fucking McGillis. Wow!

Maybe it's Choco-man's dad

Bring him back

For who? Mika is the main character, together with Orga and Kudelia, heavily portrayed in all promotional material

t. retard

I hope Shino dies. He's a shallow whore and I don't want his STD-ridden dick anywhere near Yamagi. I can't believe I stood up for that slut.
If they really are putting Yamagi in his gundam, and then have him killed for Shino's "character developement" I'll choke a bitch.

The instruction manual for the Flauros does not mention a second pilot. Two people in the cockpit will probably be a one time thing, maybe Shino picks up Yamagi from Mars or something.

I'm going to flip my shit if McGillis starts giving Atra these looks.

McGills is a gent who's in truest deepest love with a mature young lady

Don't trust the instructions as they might be left purposefully incomplete. Marketing around the Flauros has been a fucking mess. Even that gundam guy on twitter who was first to get the painted pictures out was perplexed with how much of a chokehold there was on letting out any "spoilers". We got the colors (also via a leak) like three days ago! If they were ready to potentially damage the sells by under-advertising the model just to "surprise" people with its gimmick, then it wouldn't unreasonable to think they're still holding back with some stuff. I'm not claiming it's confirmed, just not out of the realm of possibility.

Another thing- just look at the dog mode and its head, that thing looks so much like a cockpit it's suspicious.

I don't think it's possible to raise death flags for such a non-character.

Rooting for:
Vidar
Crazy MA
Lolicon
Anything to kill the space rats.

What a contrarian faggot.

If Mika gets killed it will be at the end of the series.The character who is most likely to die right now is Orga. He took Chocolate Man's bait about being 'King Of Mars'.

I was ok with him until the moment he tried to kill Gaelio. This Lolicon won't survive the Season

so?

This show has EVERYTHING

this is a show where even a closeted fujo can sit together with closeted kimo-ota lolicon and actually enjoy it

Is it me or is Meat Team not actually a team but more like Rustal and Vidar manipulating both Iok and Julietta as well as one another? There is no synchronicity in that group, Vidar feeds them info filtered through his hate boner for McGillis and obviously has an agenda, Rustal sends Iok to his death and julietta seems to be completely out of the look even if she does seem more knowlegable than Iok.

I'm not rooting for anyone in a boring modern mecha.

>not being bicon

Not quite. The show has been completely alienating its fujo fanbase all throughout S2 and it shows in the ratings. It only doubled down on hetero and loli.

Really hope Vidar doesn’t waste his introduction power with the space rats alone, McGillis is his real enemy at least I hope they actually get to fight soon

>it caters to fetishes it must be good!

Well, some people are speculating that would happen since the Gundam Vidar card from Cross War is shown landing a blow on Grimgerde could be a red herring though just like with Mcgillis' Graze Ritter card

>having heterosexual pairings pop up everywhere
>having badass manly nohomo relationships between men

this smug little peace princess is trying to unfujoshi gundam, will the madwoman do it?

>Yamagi works on Shino's gundam
>Shino goes to fuck whores
>Yamagi worries about Shino
>Shino doesn't care when Yamagi gets mauled by a berserk mecha

Concur, the bitch needs to die.

>Chad still can't believe Merribet and Old Man are dating

I have a feeling there's going to be a wacky misunderstanding

>Shino doesn't care when Yamagi gets mauled by a berserk mecha
He doesn't know the attack happened yet. We'll have to see the next episode to find out.

I'm rooting for whoever kills the most kids.

>it was a trainwreck, but not a fun trainwreck, like A/Z
literally stick to A/Z

he's in the robot