imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>E Ghouta Nov20
i.imgur.com/U5DZJI6.jpg
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 22
>SAA begin final phase of NE Hama offensive, following month long op W. of the Khanasser Hwy, broke through HTS front at Mustariha
>SAA continue to advance in SE Deir Ezzor, 4th Div is 15 km of reaching Tiger Forces lines near Mayadin
>Sochi talks today between Ru, Iran, Turkey/ Sy opposition meets in Riyadh, negotiations committee leader resigns
>Israel won’t allow Iran to gain foothold in Syria, Netanyahu tells Putin in phone conversation
>HTS attempts to infiltrate town of Ma’an by sneaking into army outposts, embedded SAA units pushed them to retreat
>IDF have been monitoring closely the SAA recent advances near the Golan Heights in Beit Jinn pocket
>Abadi says IS has been defeated from military perspective, will only declare final victory after Iraq desert cleared of them
>Hariri will hold off presenting resignation as prime minister in response to request from president Michel Aoun to allow more dialogue
>Hariri slams Iran over Syria while praising Bin Salman's "vision" in recent interview with KSA media
>Lebanese Army increase presence along Israeli border following IDF’s repeated violations in occupied Sheba’a Farms area

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/410735-american-troops-stay-syria/
twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/933690751761952768
rt.com/news/410753-revolutionary-guards-slam-macron/
a.pomf.space/igtodisthigv.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=lbFgM5NiU_Y
twitter.com/zvezdanews/status/933718633947295744
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=TRY&view=5Y
rt.com/business/410749-turkey-tax-haven-eu-blacklist/
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/933467208109486080
twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/930754093945106432
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-breaks-jihadist-bastion-near-occupied-golan-heights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>No more ‘fighting ISIS?’ US to stay in Syria to prevent ‘win’ for Assad and Iran – report

The US plans to keep its troops in Syria long after the defeat of IS – the goal used to justify their illegal presence in the first place – because the Syrian government and its ally Iran would “win” if they were withdrawn, the Washington Post reported.
The Trump administration is “expanding its goals” in Syria to include a “potentially open-ended commitment” to support the Kurd-dominated Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), the newspaper reported on Wednesday, citing several anonymous US officials. The change comes as the defeat of the Islamic State (IS, formerly IS) terrorist group in Syria seems imminent.

>Washington has been justifying its deployment of ground troops in Syria, which violates the embattled nation’s sovereignty, by citing the need to fight IS. US Defense Secretary James Mattis last week went so far as to erroneously claim that the US had been given a mandate to be in Syria, stating: “You know, the UN said that … basically we can go after IS. And we're there to take them out.”

While Washington has a history of skipping UN approval for its military interventions, be it in Syria or in other sovereign states, it appears that the semblance of legitimacy for keeping hundreds of troops in Syria is about to be dispelled. WaPo sources say that Washington actually sees its boots on the ground as a source of leverage in dealing with the government of President Bashar Assad and his allies.

“An abrupt US withdrawal could complete Assad’s sweep of Syrian territory and help guarantee his political survival – an outcome that would constitute a win for Iran, his close ally. To avoid that outcome, US officials say they plan to maintain a US troop presence in northern Syriaand establish new local governance, apart from the Assad government, in those areas,” the newspaper said.

rt.com/news/410735-american-troops-stay-syria/

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/933690751761952768 wtf happened here?

>'Young & inexperienced': Iran's Revolutionary Guards slam Macron over missile program remarks

The chief of Iran's elite Revolutionary Guard Corps has slammed French President Emmanuel Macron as being "young and inexperienced," claiming those characteristics were behind the leader's recent remarks on Tehran's ballistic missile program.
Mohammad Ali Jafari took aim at the French president on Thursday, Reuters reported, citing state TV. It followed comments that Macron made during a visit to Dubai on November 9, when he suggested amending the JCPOA, the key agreement on Tehran’s nuclear program, despite eight International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) reports confirming that Iran has fully complied with the deal. The French leader said that the “ballistic activity of Iran” should be renegotiated – though it is not covered under the accord – “with sanctions if necessary.”

>Later that day, Macron made a surprise visit to Saudi Arabia where he said that he was "very concerned" by Iran's ballistic-missile program. He argued that the missile used in a failed attack on Riyadh from Yemen earlier this month was “obviously” an Iranian missile.

"We have told French leaders on several occasions that the Iran nuclear deal is not negotiable,” said Foreign Ministry spokesman Bassam Ghassemi, according to IRNA. "France is fully aware of our country's firm position that Iran's defense affairs are not negotiable."

rt.com/news/410753-revolutionary-guards-slam-macron/

It may work I think. Sochi and Astana will carry on with deciding the future of Loyalists' territory, meanwhile US will work around it's Kurdistan.
Only way of dealing with it somehow would've been Loyalists invading SDF literally right now, when there's still Islamic State around.
Interesting and dangerous stuff.

>behind him*
hello erdogan
using a romanian proxy i see

Common /sg/ do something fun, im lurkin all day theres nothing interesting

>>No more ‘fighting ISIS?’ US to stay in Syria to prevent ‘win’ for Assad and Iran – report
They will lose more than they'll gain.

>Loyalists invading SDF
Wont the Americans attack the loyalists in such a scenario?

dumb frogposter

dumb frogposter

I blame the jews

Also, the turks barely contain themselves on attacking the kurds, it's a matter of time until they "accidently" bomb some SDF positions. What will the US do? Fight a war against Syria AND Turkey?

technically no, unless directly attacked
but again who knows, they might use it as the perfect excuse to do a 2003 style regime change

Presence of US troops in the Euphrates Valley is probably insignificant, it's mostly local tribals and some SDF militants, if the loyalists strike there it might've worked. Also Russian stance on this would be a huge difference, for example if RuAF supports the push, in this case full escalation of USAF targeting loyalists might happen as well.

>right now, when there's still Islamic State around
hmm yeah, thats a good point.. but that would be streaching quite a lot and there is still idlib problem

The risk is huge indeed, from the military point of view but If they don't do this at all the country will be effectivelly divided.

I envision an insurgency of Sunni Arabs on SDF territory against the American presence backed by Damascus. Like Lebanon in 1983 but worse.

correct. I am not saying they gonna succeed. I am just saying this is what they will try to do.

their plan has backfired in the short term because of the renewed level of regional unity, both at an internal and intra-regional level.

if every regional player carries a bucket of water the souhyani's and their amriikan allies will be washed away.

hopefully they realise that all they need is unity

Yeah, insurgency is a possibility, especially given how unorganized the SDF militia and it's territory is. Add up Shias "working" on the Syrian-Iraqi border and it may be some serious problem for keeping the region stable for US/SDF.

Is there any indication that insurgency will happen ?

Turkey intervening or letting their durkas do the job against SDF would surely be a game changer but they yet to make their move.
yeah that technicality didnt work for the SU-22 pilot did it.
>Presence of US troops in the Euphrates Valley is probably insignificant
What about the 4000 US soldiers? are they not being used here or are they just stationed in Raqqa?
>Also Russian stance on this would be a huge difference, for example if RuAF supports the push, in this case full escalation of USAF targeting loyalists might happen as well.
Escalation is the only reason the Russians and the Americans have not come to blows.

he deserved to be shot down for flying in SU 17

That's a prototype Kalashnikov

I would have thought the Sturmgewehr was the prototype for the thompson. It doesn't matter, i'm just interested in historical accuracy.

>Is there any indication that insurgency will happen ?
Nay, not yet at least. People are tired by war, keep in mind whole population of Euphrates Valley was living under Islamic State rule for over 3 years. But in the future who knows? I'm sure if SDF forces it's rule on the population it may backfire on them.
Not in the nearest future tho
>What about the 4000 US soldiers? are they not being used here or are they just stationed in Raqqa?
I think they were just needed to finish Raqqa operation, it was the only purpose. Doesn't change the fact (I've calculated it sometime ago) that average US personel per base in Syria is officialy ~30, which is a blatant lie of course. So you might be right, that these people were scattered all over the SDF-held territory.

>150613104
first one in my basket

>worst ghouta ran out of salt
just like in my chinese cartoons

guys I had a dream about her last night. idk how to feel

also here's a video of Soleimani and some fighting a.pomf.space/igtodisthigv.mp4

/sg/ anons, do you have a creative bone in your body? Lets have some fun over in the art thread.

I don't but maybe the user who made this does

Summon the anti Burger Pole

Mark with a broken arm?

Why Russia can't into sales? I don't ever seen any event when prices lowered in Russia. Prices are always rising.

Everything there is already dirt cheap
if they gave a sale they would have to give a liter of vodka per sale

memeing
pls no bully

youtube.com/watch?v=lbFgM5NiU_Y
Air forces activity over Eastern activity

so your sales people are honest? sergei wants to change it...

twitter.com/zvezdanews/status/933718633947295744
Video: Tu-22M3 bombers hit ISIS in Deir-ez-Zur province

at least your currency doesn't halve in value every 4 years
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=TRY&view=5Y

"It's almost an occupation" - Russia condemns the continued presence of US troops In Syria

do you think I have talent

reee show qt shota feet

rt.com/business/410749-turkey-tax-haven-eu-blacklist/
EU considering adding Turkey to blacklist of tax havens
Ayyyy

thompson predates sturm. Thats a kalashnikov that copied from the thompson

>I've calculated it sometime ago
That reminds me what is the total casualty count for Russian PMC's now including these two.
twitter.com/Russian_Defence/status/933467208109486080
twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/930754093945106432
though first one is rumored to be part of wagner.

It's all good /sg/ user, it's a bully free zone.
You have creativity, hop on over and let's meme.

1$ were 28-32₽ in 2013
1$ is 59-62₽ now.

Well, Erdoland is not under sanctions from half the planet tbqh.

Was 80₽ in 2016, recovered well after that. Whereas TRY has been decaying exponentially for 10 years because Kang Roach just can't help mouthing off.

Fall of ₽ is not just sanctions. Moreover, I see that sanctions is really small part of that.

The ruble became rubble when the sanctions hit hard, as far as i see it.
What do you believe truly happened?
Purposeful de-valuation?
Fault of corruption?

USA and Soviet union back in ww2. Reminds me of US with kurdos now.

k*rd superpower by 2020 then?

No. US enemies of the future.

>Thats a kalashnikov that copied from the thompson
you mean a kalashnikov that copied from a sturmgewehr ( the cartridge at least - before this becomes a talking point )

I know. the previous thread warned not to fall for the bait. so I provided a meme /k tier response, which itself was bait. and now you smell like a fish, freshly landed.

as a matter of interest (no troll) when did the thompson become a thing?

>Syrian Army breaks into jihadist bastion near occupied Golan Heights
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:20 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) scored another big advance near the occupied Golan Heights this week, capturing several sites that were under the control of Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

Led by their elite 42nd Brigade of the 4th Mechanized Division, the Syrian Arab Army kicked off the day by storming the Beit Tima from the recently captured town of Kafr Hawr.

The Syrian Arab Army was able to impose full control over the hilltops surrounding Kafr Hawr and Beit Tima before taking control of the southern part of the aforementioned town.

Beit Tima was originally under a reconciliation deal with the government; however, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham recently entered the town and violated the terms of the agreement.

Meanwhile, near the key town of Beit Saber, the Syrian Arab Army is heavily bombarding the Bardiyah Hills in an effort to force Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham to withdraw from the area.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-breaks-jihadist-bastion-near-occupied-golan-heights/

My nibba mc dima was banned from youtube for posting a hamas music video.
F

no bongroach? damn

>hamas

>hamas

i cant wait for the day when the video of assads death is posted here lmao, just like gaddafi

Thank you lad

desu hamas propaganda videos are pretty cringe and stupid

it had combat divers and shit
too cool for youfool

twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/933690751761952768
jihadmin is hysteric today

>the sandjews had no chance

they look just like jeb bush's turtles

wtf, fucking fag website, i said t b h not de su

>twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/933690751761952768
kek

hamas is fucking lame

What did Putin mean by this?

>al ordoni is a newfag
what a schock

He's obviously a satanic maniac whose hatred of bakeries and chairs is only surpassed by an irrational hatred of jewish political interests

how are you doing brahs?

so lame they got 1:1 kill ratio with israeli troops in cast lead.

i'll agree as long as we recognise the implications of the statement and how they fall on other parties

Fine, thanks, enjoying the time when I can sit on my ass, drink tea and do nuffin
How about ya?

I'm being depressed about my job prospects after a linguistics course
also hungry

I should study but I shitpost instead

>as a matter of interest (no troll) when did the thompson become a thing?
near the end of ww1, i think 1918-1919 but im not 100% sure

>you mean a kalashnikov that copied from a sturmgewehr ( the cartridge at least - before this becomes a talking point )
That Kalashnikov in the pic shoots 7.62x25mm tokarev and was created before the ak-47 you are confusing it with.
>as a matter of interest (no troll) when did the thompson become a thing?
way before the sturm.

I know that feeling all too well

>thompson
Production started in 1921...
its safe to say it came about ALOT eariler than the Sturm44

i fucking wish my life was this stressless

>way before the sturm.

yeah - thanks, but I expected a higher quality answer. your answer is vague, unquantifiable - essentially meaningless.

should we try that again? WHEN ( i.e. provide specific information to satisfy this 'ACTION INITIATING WORD' in the sentence. WHEN requires an actual factual response that can be provided in acceptable and recognised date formats internationally.

>Thompson SMG
>Designed 1917–1920
>Produced 1921–1945

oh yeah i'm sure life is tough going to the welfare bureau every year. gotta bring papers to confirm your income and shit. sit next to undesirables on the subway. what a drag

look at srilanka here .

srilanka comes from the third world. srilanka can into providing answers which satisfy the question. he can do so in a language which is not his home language.

why is srilanka able to provide answers which satisfy the questions but bestburgerfrombestburgerland cannot.

is the le 56% meme true?

thank you lanka

Hey the Pak50 got a SU number
SU 57

t. wagecuck/can't afford a gaming pc/uses a 7years old laptop

You didn't know? It has been a fact for some months now tbqh.

t. useless member of society/can't afford regular pc/ lost his computer during travel

Random Sup Forumsack here, how long now until Assad is in complete control? Any good speculation/predictions on what the US-Russia deal will entail for the future of Syria

It's a pity bognroach is not here, I wanted to prepare a set of images and do the whole spongebob intro with like
>ARE YOU READY /sg/?
>Who lives in a panrabic baathist dream?
>-Kurdhater bongroach!
>obnoxious and arab and christian is he.
>If pan-arabic nonsense be something you wish
>Then post on /sg/ and b8 him like a fish!

but as he's not ehre, meh

>compelte
not for a long time unless burgers fuck off
but they will hold mostly everything when Idlib falls
so...next summer Syria should be mostly unified

God damm
Why are Soviet/Russian Jets so damm Sleek and sexy
Also...what is a S vent and why does /k/ blow a fuse when its mentioned

>how long until Assad is in complete control?
It all depends on how the rebels react to the current peace talks.
Realistically speaking, they won't give up their arms this easy.
While Assad's position as president is complete stable, there is still some fighting to be done.
The burgers are an obstacle with their SDF puppets, who want indepedence, but realistically, they won't get it unless the burgers go out of their way to do it themselves.
1 year left, tbqh, until the most probable end of the civil war and Syria should stay completely united, albeit a Russia-tier federation.