†††CBTS #512 - Give Thanks & Praise Edition†††

†††1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
Previous Bread QMAP - Updated

!!! NEW Stringer Map
Nov 23

Nov 22 III

(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I

ANS

Nov 20 & 21

Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

MOTIVATION Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE

Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
Legend
Decoding CNC
Signature
Countdown +++
*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf
care.com/b/l/y-head-start-baltimore-city-east-43rd-street/baltimore-md
ymaryland.org/programs/preschool/headstart
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=kOkQ4T5WO9E
youtube.com/watch?v=y4vRPXvmIic
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VALIDITY of Q >>
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 ====NEW CRUMBS====
>Nov 22
Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2
Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18
>EVEN NEWER
SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels Rizvi and Al Waleed
CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

kiss my ass

MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks V2 Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Thank you based baker for adding the Stringer Map

Cosnpiracy theorists should all be rounded up and shot.

confirmed real thread

Spacex meme

When will they get the green light? Today?

What is the most important rabbit hold for us to follow right now?$

Be thankful Hillary didn't win.

reminder to morons:

THIS IS A BRAINSTROM SESSION. NOT A LARP

MY SKYKING THREAD IS A LARP.

TO THE ROGUE AGENCIES: KEEP THE 2009-TIER MEMES IN 2009

Swedes... Your thinking of swedes

Remember this Clown
A lot of people will #NeverForget
>>>S00N

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

DOES FATBOY KIM REALLY RUN THE SHOW?

FYI for those w/ Ears to Hear and Eyes to See. Tesla & Raymond Royal Rife had the keys to electromagnetic healing. For you wealthy folks, invest in a RIFE machine. For you poorer folks, invest in SPOOKY 2 machine. You will not be sorry. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

>MANCHESTER, England — Children were among the 22 people killed in a suicide attack after an Ariana Grande concert at Britain's Manchester Arena, police confirmed Tuesday.

>Meanwhile, authorities identified the suicide bomber responsible for the carnage as 22-year-old Salman Abedi and warned angry residents against any reprisals.

hot n' fresh off the presses

Nice

get 'em while they're hot, they're lovely

Hi guys lets talk about Y heads throughout history, remember Q said future paints past. Go on a journey with me?

Pic related

So tolerant!
Captain Sweden

Don't forget the keYs

I pray this is a Swedeclown

---- LOAF TASK FORCE ----

I need some help this holiday. Step up to Make The World Great Again

To do:

- Update Backlogs (I'll handle this right now)
- Confirm all Q Maps are up to date
- Confirm all other important graphics, archives, etc. are up to date
- MAKE A CLEAR BREAKDOWN OF INFO OF THE TESLA/ELON/RIZVI/INTELQ FINDINGS FROM LAST NIGHT
- Clean up old or stale info, make posts read easier
- Make more relevant memes, SPREAD those memes on social media (Its working well)
- Continue to FOCUS and answer Q questions

---- LOAF TASK FORCE ----

G0BBL3 G0BBLE

spicy af

This PDF is gold.

> Alice and Wonderland
> Wizard of Oz
> White Rabbit
> CIA
> Memes
> Global Surveillance and Mind Control

All inside: vigli.org/Avalon/The-Matrix-Deciphered_Robert-Duncan_Nov-2010_276p.pdf

512 fucking threads

what do you have to show for it?

Elon musk is North Korea

The people that call them that should be shot

schizos

>CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) → pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) → pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

Gorup? Lol..

Anyways.. has anyone bothered combing through and checking out these Clinton Foundation contributors?

There's some weird shit in there.

Pray.

when will they disclose all the hidden non-Hertzian technology?

Whats this guys?

An alternative spelling for Orion is Arion or Aryan, according to Richard Hinckley Allen: “Catullus transcribed Oarion from Pindar, shortened to Arion and sometimes changed to Aorion…” The Aryan race were the demi-gods of Atlantis, the Nephilim/Anunnaki who relocated to the constellation of Orion. The Aryan or ‘master race theory’, which was popularized in the 19th century by H.P. Blavatsky, provided the philosophical framework for the Nazi Holocaust. “Another source for the master race theory in the early days of the Nazi Party was the occultist Alfred Rosenberg… was convinced that the Aryan race had originated in the lost continent of Atlantis which was the source of all ancient occult beliefs.”

Yeah that's fucked up.

please stop shilling your website, post the info here if it's that critical
Or are you just another glow in the dark nigglette

...happY thanKsgiving

How did BO pay the price before leaving office?

Do6tLioX
^^^^^^^^^
worthless spammer and suggest filtering the ID

What is an obelisk? I giant penis

What happens when you put a penis in a vagina? You make a baby yeah?

Perhaps the vagene is the lock and the key is the penis and the baby holds the secrets in it's DNA...

>Who funds MS13?
>Trump compares MS-13 to al Qaeda
>Clinton emails, "AQ on our side in Syria"

ISIS would be a more relevant comparison. Coincidence, or is DJT toying with his prey?

blow job

That reminds me of that old chan story about how studs are master keys that open any lock but sluts are shitty locks that open to any key

ffs I though truth was the whole point
Now it's too big of a redpill

Pray that everyone who sings mysteriously commits suicide one day.

shipping all that money to Iran

If you want to understand the significance of the obelisk/ the osirian religion/ mystery schools then listen to 'mystery Babylon' by bill Cooper

Where are there obelisks?
DC, Vatican, etc
why would the Vatican have an obelisk?

Build a real Holocaust memorial

Y heads

care.com/b/l/y-head-start-baltimore-city-east-43rd-street/baltimore-md

Y heads everywhere

ymaryland.org/programs/preschool/headstart

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

CHECH OUT TRUMPS SPEECH

"STORMS RAGED WILD"

makes me think

'scuse me? what did you say?

they're talking about the holy mothers and holy fathers.
the holy father can unlock anything - the holy mother bends to him.

the father can effective CUM (create) anything he wants and the mother will oblige.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOkQ4T5WO9E

Any idea why we are in Honduras?

IMPORTANT
>IMPORTANT

I am not DTTT literally I am not. expect copycat larps dont be fooled, we may never get answers to that 'call'

You need to get out more.

James Franco Covered in Gold by Marina Abramović

youtube.com/watch?v=y4vRPXvmIic

he was the guy that predicted 9/11 and was killed for it right?

>40oz

>1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days before the Storm mentioned by POTUS Trump.
>2. This thread has nothing to do with Q. IF you are looking for Q General Try CBTS

>Everything REAL is beng logged,

at least use a memeflag when making disgraceful posts.

Signs of a cult

>Submission
>Exclusivity
>Persecution complex
>Control
>Special Knowledge
>Group Think
>Shunning

how is baby boomers first LARP going?

The Backlog is up to date!

Please read and help if you can

=====

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 →

#500 #501 #502 #503 #504
#505 #506 #507 #508 #509
#510 #511 #512 =====

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM
To Bakers wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter →
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

OP BATTER pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Correct

Death squad logistics

Geoflag for posterity

lightning is just the "orgasm" of the Father - that's why when a big event happens we say lightning struck.

Lots and lots and lots of Dyncorp work out of there. Mostly hopping into other places and burning drugs. I know a guy...

Man, you live in prehistoric times.

You are the boy with the finger in the dike

This^^

huh... weird...
>be me
>7 years ago chatting online to someone
>person claims to have alien brain implant
>person claims to be conduit for "Andromedans"
>person starts "channelling"
>I ask "Andromedans" many questions
>They tell me I'm of an ancient bloodline, descended from Norse gods.
>They tell me I'm one of 29 pairs of "special" humans around the globe who will be needed to save the world
>They tell me this planet is actually called "Aurian" not earth
>I nod & smile, make excuses and leave chat politely.

Your alternative spelling thingy is the closest I've ever found to something from that chat being verifiable.

Fox news education everyone

the more things change, the more they stay the same

Back to gore huh
Sure is a stupid larp

worth viewing (my opinion)

Stringer deciphered?

>boomer on his day off

If you have something to ACTUALLY log as an event during the days before the storm mentioned by POTUS Trump;
If you are sure it has nothing to do with Q at all.

This is the thread doing that now:
Thank you all the anons who suggested this.

On the pop culture kick: China recently denied Katy Perry a visa for her to perform at a Victoria's Secret pageant. No degeneracy in China - suppose DJT fed intel to Xi regarding who the major clown performers are.

Katy Perry performed at a Super Bowl a few years ago. May be worth rewatching that to determine more of the imagery/messaging.

On an unrelated note, re: Musk/SpaceX, his hyperloop tech: did that ever come to pass? Has it? Maybe the reason NK is so dark/empty is because everything is underground and transported via that tech. Why have a vacuum chamber transit system above ground, after all? Too many hazards/ways to shatter it. Underground, however, your risk is minimized.

Maybe the most recent "earthquake"/sabotage victory in NK wasn't just a nuke lab, it was THE lab and a hyperloop/transit hub.

mHeKsDGL
^^^^^^^^^^^
worth filtering as well

Seems legit ..

Euroclowns

hahaha Tery wtf

>Be me.

>Be psychotic years ago.

>Got information i'm the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

>First wanted to kill myself. But later decided to accept my faith and rebuild my positive karma

Q is dropping crumbs on Twatter. Not sure if matters to the CBTS Threads.

Q
@I___A__M____Q__
6h6 hours ago
More
How precise is geo tracking (non-public c-level pro)?

I LOVE that these fags are spending time on memes that are worthless, nobody reads, and provide zero entertainment.. but take time to make.

That's fuckin awesome! :) :) :)

delet dis now whippersnapper