I supported the war in Iraq back in 2003 and I still support it today. Long live the Dubya!

I supported the war in Iraq back in 2003 and I still support it today. Long live the Dubya!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRZ_hxljuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noxdVX5JSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErlTq8tEgck
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnH5HriREc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvp1Ir0n158
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7_ZAm8ceA
web.mit.edu/simsong/www/iraqreport2-textunder.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I unironically agree, but nobody else does. The jews did a number on Bush. Everybody believes the conspiracy theory that it was just to get oil that was created by Michael Moore..

Good to hear. Ahh how I wish it was 12 years ago right now.

Poles don't regret participating in war as well.
AmericaBros needs to know that we have their back! The hard times is when you get to know who the real friends are and who just pretends to be your friend.

God Bless USA

Bless those who serve their country

youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
youtube.com/watch?v=sRZ_hxljuYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noxdVX5JSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErlTq8tEgck
youtube.com/watch?v=1RnH5HriREc
youtube.com/watch?v=wvp1Ir0n158
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
youtube.com/watch?v=5c7_ZAm8ceA

Thank God for Poland. Norway mostly participated in Afghanistan (still does). But we sent some soldiers to Iraq too.

you and your country is a joke

>Everybody believes the conspiracy theory that it was just to get oil that was created by Michael Moore..

We never touches the oil.

Isis sells it and drops the oil price to collapse weaker oil dependent economies. Not a fucking word from the leftist juggernaut media.

Maybe sadam did not have a nuke. He sure broke every UN agreement over ten years and goaded us into the war. Wasnt like he was innocent. They killed more of their own people than we ever did.

its funny because the people who are talking about >>mmuuh iraq invasion was bad- are subhuman russians and communists

I hade a platoon of polish soldiers on one of my COPs. Good dudes. Theyd trade camo for cigarettes.

If you don't think it was bad you must be a mouth breathing jew dick sucking neocon who deserves a day of the rope celebration.

All we did was lose money, if you're a foreign nation you should support it.

Proud we didn't participate in this masquerade. It ws the last time France stood up against (((them)))

> muuhhh neocon

BASED PEPE! PRAISE KEK! ALT RIGHT! BASED SPENCER

shut the fuck up nigger.

Why though? Unironically asking, i'd more support a war like Vietnam because at least in that war. There was a credible threat of a domino effect with communist nations taking hold in asia. But there was literally no to be involved in a war in iraq, history books or at least the smart ppl, are literally going to look at iraq, as just a failure. Besides in terms of vengeance for 9/11, the nation that we should've invaded at least on those grounds should've been Saudi Arabia since they're the ones that supported a lot of the guys that did that messed up crap. I mean sure we showed off muh military power, but for what at least with an invasion of Saudi Arabia we'd have gotten some real oil money.

it wasnt vengeance you stupid fuck. the middle east was/is collapsing and is up for grabs.it was a precursor to what was to come. and youre using the oil meme? are you 12 on your day off from school?

Proud of what?
All it did was kill people, devastate a country, and now Iraq is in Iranian sphere.
It was a catastrophe by every measure.

If it was the oil, why didn't we take it 10 years earlier during Desert Storm? I still believe the war was justified and this is why I believe that. Iraq held 10% of the worlds oil reserves, Kuwait also. When Hussein Invaded Kuwait, he was in control of 20% of the worlds oil. Then he started massing troops along the Saudi border and the UN asked for our help. Had he invaded SA, he would have controlled 40% of the worlds oil. We didn't take the oil then and haven't now.

It wasn't long before Hussein cried uncle and agreed to inspections which he tried to thwart every step of the way. For 10 years he played a cat and mouse game with the inspectors and EVERY intelligence agency in the world told Bush he had WMD. As president, would you take a chance that this madman who had a grudge against us, wouldn't give those WMD to terrorist who would use them against us?

In 1999, an Iraqi delegation traveled to Niger to buy yellowcake uranium. They weren't successful but they absolutely did try...why? Here's the proof, pdf page 53/521 bottom paragraph

web.mit.edu/simsong/www/iraqreport2-textunder.pdf

OP is a shabbos goy faggot.

Okay, but what did USA accomplish besides ruining it's international reputation, and ruining Iraq?
And now Iraq is in Iranian sphere.
It was a massive failure by any measure.

>ITT:goys proud of fighting for saudis

>cheap oil
Sounds like Bush’s plan fucking worked. How can you say it wasn’t about oil when the end result for the US was cheap oil?

> flag
> trashed

I can't argue with you there. We sure have made a mess of the situation. But I blame the Obama administration for giving up the gains we had made. And the liberal media who pushed the fake meme that Bush lied. The proof that Iraq tried to buy yellowcake in June 1999 is in my original post. When Bush made the infamous 16 words in his State of the Union, "the British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa." he was telling the truth. I blame the left and the NYT's! (sorry, don't know how to link to your post)

Shhhh Russia and russian puppet flag = opinion discarded

What was the purpose of the war in Georgia?
What was the purpose of the war in Ukraine?

you guys pretty much ruined your international reputation and made more countries hostile towards you

t. shlomo goldbersky

> b-b-because mmuhh nazis!

then they are the first to say "stop white wars" dirty communist pigs

you click the number to the top right of the post "No. 000000000" new nigger

They have neocons in Norway?

Ahhh...thank you. I was a lineman if you know what I mean!

It accomplished to get rid of an enemy of Israel, driven by the Neocohens and Bibi. Dubya and all the proud cuck goyim of the evangelical zionists send their cannonfodder to die, because they were told the existence of Israel indicates the end of days and it is their prime duty to give their lives for the chosen people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

Syria, Libya, Sudan all fall in the same grand strategy btw. And it is not even a secret: youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Sad that even Sup Forums is not aware of it. America's Jews drive America's wars. (((They))) would love Iran to be next and a lot of stupid goyim to die for them.

Before I leave just want to make one more point. The guy who wrote the op-ed in the link i'm posting, was told by that former Prime Minister, Ibrahim Mayaki, that yes indeed Joe Wilson, Iraq did try to buy yellowcake in 1999. Then that POS came home and wrote that he didn't find any evidence that a rogue nation tried to but uranium. This op-ed began the Bush Lied Meme and the NYT's was the get away vehicle. Gotta go

nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html

Let's archive that
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2003/07/06/opinion/what-i-didn-t-find-in-africa.html

Every country that America has destabized or outright destroyed has refused to recognize Israel as a legitimate country

>Iraq invaded Kuwait
>threatens the U.S. oil supply
>scares the hell out of the Saudis
>The U.S. comes in to fix it

Are you all too stupid to understand why we went to war?

See how he also mentions Lebanon? Remind me again against which country the Saudis and Israel mobilized and are preparing for war? We had threads about it in the last days.

Now what's with Lebanon? Again: enemy of Israel, because they harbor Hezbollah.

Is this what shill posting looks like? I know this is a shill thread but i'll post anyway.

Not one single person who knows the truth about our government or the false flag mega ritual that was 9/11 has typed about michael moore as a source. He is a fucking fat worthless cunt.

Sadam was going to start accepting other currencies for his oil and that was not good, he also didn't have a rapeschild bank.

The was was fought for israel and to destabilize the middle east so you have immigrants flooding white countries and wreaking havoc.

We took over the heroin trade and i'm sure got some oil out of the deal, not to mention they supposedly have vast untapped mineral reserves.

WE HAVE THE MODERN HEROIN EPIDEMIC TO THANK FOR BRAINWASHED DUMB FUCKS GOING TO KILL SAND NIGGERS IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US.

Except the Gulf of Tonkin was a false flag and there are documents in the national archives in DC that were released under the FOIA which prove this.

You are a brainwashed worthless nigger

Moore popularized the Iraq war for oil conspiracy theory and you fell for it like a good goy.

>have megastructure destroyed by saudi arabia and israel
>go to iraq and afghanistan
>your target was in pakistan the entire time anyway

?????????

Is that why when you occasionally have a great thread on this board the subject of oil is basically meaningless and not one person mentions michael moore. I never watched tv back then and his video was a joke. I only watched it after watching a ton of other material on 9/11 and it was barely scratching the surface. There is much more important topics to talk about then oil, but oil was probably a large part of it. We took over the heroin trade, 911 was a false flag. How about touching on the subject of sadam wanting to go off the petrodollar or not having a rothschinld bank?

Your day will come, all shills no matter how big or small will have to pay some time and you all leave a digital trace so you can be found. You are a pathetic nigger. It's hilarious to see shill taking on our tactics now and using our terminology in one last desperate stand but you still glow in the dark nigger

You may be ignorant to the fact that he popularized it, but it doesn't change the fact that he did.

kek no I'm just shitposting

Not one of the videos I watched prior to his even mentioned the fact? They all discussed the truth about 911 and that was it.

What you aren't saying or touching on speaks volumes about who you are and I knew you were a shill in your first post I read. You aren't good at your job, not that you can truly be good at being a nigger shill.

Sleep tight little shill, one day the people might come for you.

Good for you. If you had not killed Saddam, you would not have your refugee problem. That is, if you are uncucked enough to even see it as a problem.

This. Fuck poland and fuck polish "people"

>a
>fucking
>leaf

He's right not to mention that post was more than likely made by a kike. Polish people are dumb as rocks.

Nobody here wants to go fight for kikes i'm not sure why you even try.

If people were like me growing up and had a head on our shoulders and could think for ourselves the kikes never would've had their destabilization war and their heroin trade and their petro dollar. From a young age I knew something was off but I never expected we were lied to about everything.

O wait you are the kike, sorry. Nice one shlomo burgershekelstein

Fight for israel God, poles have your back, honor, glory and niggers and heroin for the world!

nah ur a fag

>you're a Russian shill if you dare say Iraq was a failure
Are you autistic or paid?
Also, point was to retain those countries in Russian sphere, you braindead moron. Where did I say Russia is faultless?

>t. Boomer Irsaelisexual
Did you mail your foreskin to the poor 6 gorrillion still suffering from the holocaust

DOG BLES MURICA xd

LOL ok Merkel boy, poland is referred to as the hope of the western world. What is germany referred to as? Oh thats right, rape the women in the streets land. You are soooo cucked, all the good germans died in ww2, you are some soviet rape child.

Why do you support Zionist wars?
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

thank you based poles

You are propagating an arab Muslim conspiracy theory that exonerates them from any hand in 9/11.

I'm from Ohio and we love Poland.

(((Muh based israel wars)))

Dig a little deeper!

I hope you hanged like you deserve. Don't ever think that isn't a possibility. No matter what you can't hide from God and you'll have to answer to him.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Here's how I know you're a shill or a retarded drooling brainwshed normal american retard. Nobody cares about Poland in Ohio you fucking idiot.

Like most Americans you're probably to stupid to do the research required on the necessary level to come to the proper conclusion, or in denial. No matter how hard you tried your brain and mental capacity is what's preventing it from happening or you're a shill or the brainwashing is too strong.

Either way you are a waste of human life and you should lurk for about another five years before you post and make yourself look retarded.

soon...
Donald Trump will deport people like you since you are not American...

༼つ _ ༽つ DACA take my energy ༼つ _ ༽つ

The 1 billion to Pakistan is even worse than the 3.1 to Israel. Pakistan, unlike Iran, HAS the bomb and the country is unstable as fuck. A religion of peace driven civil war could break out any year. And see the fact your truly greatest ally hid Osama bin Laden for a reference just how amazing they are.

I hope he does. I worked with a ton of illegals in my life. Although they nearly always work harder than my white counterparts they are niggers that deserve to be removed by gunpoint.

Occasionally certain whites would keep up with us but for the most part I was the only white who could keep up with their best beaner. Even when he was hung over from a night of doing coke and miller light he outworked most whites on our crew.

Nice try faggot kike go shill for isreal on a board where people still suck kike cock.

>tfw he got the missile photo posted on 4chins a decade ago