Shit Hair Changes

Why the anime industry always change the perfect tier hairstyles to shit tier versions?

1. A woman changing her hair represents putting the past behind her. Even women in the west due this.
2. Short hair > long hair
3. You're wrong

Any more questions?

1. I never said that this aplyes only to womans, we have bad hair changes in male too
2. I never said too that Long hair>Short hair
3. Fuck off, fking feminist

It's terribly narrowminded to suggest that one length of hair is better than the other given numerous factors.

There's nothing feminist about his post.

Because new fig opportunities.

agree

Hanekawa actually looks good with short hair. Hitagi looks like a bull-dyke.

Not the cat version

Hanekawa looks better with short hair to be quite honest.

I'm a woman in the west and my hair actually got longer, even though the past is behind me.

>long hair>Short hair

Agreed

This is why you're single and on Sup Forums.

T I T S O R G T F O
I
T
S

O
R

G
T
F
O

>that much symbolism in a cosmetic change
On screen it's cheesy.
On meatspace it's hilariously histrionic.

Cat's short hair looks better.
Crab looks like shit regardless.

fuck off thot

This, although braids are also fine

Short hair > Long hair

I love it when this angers sexually confused normalfags who have a society-induced complex regarding hair length and sex. It's just fucking hair, a completely androgynous feature, yet it might well be as significant as actually having a vagina or penis to some people. Truly fascinating, I wonder if they guy who invented hair length norms was doing it to fuck with people.

If you can't even appreciate a pixie cut, you're a malformed mongoloid.

Those are more bob cuts than they are pixie cuts.

Do you even English?

In my opinion, Hanekawa looks much better with a short hair. Senjougahara in other hand, not so much.

What would have happened if Araragi actually fucked Hanekawa in the shed?

Then it'd turn into him just fucking everybody and it would become a hentai. So an improvement.

>MUH TOMBOY CUT
>tries to force social sience into it
We have fucking cave drawing sof people worshipping women with long hair

Noble women back in ancient rome would sacrifice their beutiful hair to the male gods because only that could quell their anger sometimes

Thor from norse mythology almost started a war because Looki had stolen his wife Sifs golden locks

Long hair has even been seen as a beauty symbol back in the 1700 in europa where it was normal for people to buy expensive wigs.
Men to signal their wealth, women to signal their beauty

To sum up, you are wrong and probably never read rapunzel either you shitface dykelover

If they were so right, then why are they dead?

Checkmate Long Hair

Cute Short Hair: 1
Long Hair: 0