(((Blácked friday)))

We all know that this board supports thanksgiving but, what is the stance on (((black friday)))?

Not true. There is also Boxing day in Canada, and probably most other countries. First day after Christmas, huge sales. Though Christmas itself is a fairly materialistic holiday based around giving each other gifts.

black friday is for white trash and brown people
real americans buy there christmas gifts online

this kills the retail jew and opens up valuable store space for microbreweries and black baby adoption clinics

Pragmatic behavior in practice.

gob bless capitalism

>Facebook posters

It's the free market working as intended
>hike up prices just to bring them down slightly below normal for "huge savings"
>create specific black Friday items that are cheaper in quality to turn more profit
>push more and more hours onto thanksgiving to get people shopping

i wish we had black friday

Don't be a bad goy and shop at Walmart tonight. Sales start at 6. Please. I need my $200 quarterly bonus.

"Why do I have no money?!?!?"
>buys stuff
>spends it on vices like alcohol and cigs
>excessive mobile plans, has to get the new model*
>buys new car
>only uses credit
>thinks college is the only way to go

>tfw retailfag on Black Friday
Wish me luck boys

f

black friday is basically a nigger and trailer park thing.

this looks as shitty as an Occupy Democrats meme, btw.

All of these shopping days are completely degenerate and the people who attend them don't qualify as human beings. The sales are always the same too.

There's a handful of items the store sells at a loss to get lots of people lining up, only the first 10 people in line have any hopes of getting their hands on them. And everybody else stays waiting in line to save face over the fact that they were idiots for thinking they had a chance to begin with.

Rip, I always told them I would be out of town regardless if they scheduled me or not. Made sure to request the time off in like September too

As a retail worker with the S.S Go-Fuck-Yourself getting ready to dock in the harbor tonight, I'm firmly opposed to it.
CAN'T WAKE UP

It's in Romania too

Does anybody else here also unironically hope that snackbars will attack black friday crowds?

I can't do this. It's absolutely required in my case. I would also miss out on my 25% voucher.

I wish there was a happening. You can bet your ass if some shit went down I'd have my phone out immediately and yell WORLDSTARR

I can imagine people running over blown up bodies out the store with a tv still in hand lmfao

>mfw home from work tonight just on time to witness the midnight chaos
You amerimutts better deliver.

THIS. Thanksgiving is a bullshit holiday.
>inb4 muh family turkey dinner

I live in a place with few minorities, so black friday, while hectic, has never been chaotic or downright criminal

Amerimutt problems.

The appetite of material goods that has replaced the flame of ideal within us, this tinpot market that can't give mankind happiness. The consumer society rotting humanity instead of raising it. Disgusting filth.

tptb must be laughing so hard at everyone trying to fill up that empty void inside of them with material goods when you only need yourself

>We're thankful for being american
>We celebrate it with the whole nation coming together to do the same things
Just because the rest of you can come together doesn't mean we can't

wew