GYUDBAI J O J O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DKofTRJ9g7g
jumpryu.com/lineup/25/
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiYk1sdlz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was Anubis's VA so good?

How about we ask Kira to activate bite the dust whenever jojofags make a new thread on Sup Forums

Is Little Jolyne goes to Morioh canon?

>he doesn't think this isn't happening

You ever wonder why we get the same shitposts over and over?

youtube.com/watch?v=DKofTRJ9g7g

Reminder Pucci is a great villain and not just "Muh Dio"

>wanting to activate a BtD within a BtD.

It's not hard to understand that at all, pretty much everyone here knows it.
Let's not have another "dio is asexual" type of thread

Wait a fucking second
>when Hayato first wakes up after BtD has been planted it's 7:30

>when he blows up Rohan it's 8:30 and he's sent back to 7:31

>it's implied that Hayato's already done this before which is how he knows future events and is corroborated by Kira saying they've repeated the morning 4 times

>Rohan re-triggered BtD at 8:30 but sent Hayato back to 7:31

>we see with Josuke and the others this 1 minute difference is significant since after it blows them up BtD sends Hatyato back to 7:36

>this is also confirmed in the timeline shown during the break in the episode

>that would mean that Rohan would have blown up at 8:29, a full minute before he died before

>but if that were the case he would have blown up before he re-triggered it because of fate

Is it just me or is that bullshit? Araki? I am so confused. I mean, Rohan waddles around a bit before Kira blew up his back, so maybe that's it, but shouldn't he blow up before getting to the "my dad is Yoshikage Kira" part?

It can happen.

>7 posts in
>garbage thread
just stop with this shit and lets meet when VA airs.
part 4 not at all hype.

KILLA QUEEN DAISAN NO BAKUDAN

Now all I need is a loop of Hayato falling into the BtD portal and I'm set

Reminder Pucci is an okay villain and is not much more than "Muh Dio"

Posting tumblr art should be a bannable offence

He's the only pure villain. That alone makes him the best

>*after

Or does the fact he launched an inquiry into Hayato start the chain of events resulting in BtD's activation and that's what the time loop is determined by?

Lol

DIO is looking for a powerful Stand user to join him.
What skills do you have that can be of service to him ?

20 dicks in mouth and still humming Dio's HFtF theme

I can rip a phone book in half.

post tastes

I like the sound of that.

Hmm, not enough, you need something stronger

While BtD is active, cause doesn't matter, only effect.

The effects of the previous BtD loops will always occur, even if it's not from the same cause (or even any cause at all).

Rohan triggering BtD multiple times doesn't matter, he triggered it once so he will always blow up at the time he triggered it for the first time unless BtD is revoked before he would have blown up.

You wanna know evil? I once wrote an anime where two dudes fall in love, even included a nude marriage proposal, them denied that it was canon. Fucking fujos are still pissed.

He's an autistic nigger faggot.

jumpryu.com/lineup/25/

Re-reminder that Vol 25 of Jump Ryu will be Araki and JoJo. It will contain:

Jump! Secret Guide
Jump! Monographic Paper
Jump! 2 Copies of an original illustration
and a Jump! DVD

Release: December 31, 2016
Price: 1290JPY or about $20USD.

Now THAT is being a dick.
This here is truly worthy of being part of the evil elite.

I can applause with only one hand

I once hit a little kid on the head with a ball two times in a row

Hmmm.
A little "too" specific, but then again, there are always advantages and disadvantages to every situation.
I'll think about your case.

Go and hit the kid a third time, leaving serious injuries this time, and then we'll talk.

I can photoshop stuff.

Everything in Part 4 SUCKS Major Dick dick and still you fags love it.
Why?

if 4, mista dies.

I drew your alternate universe dick once.

I have 3 testicles

Excellent. We need people like you.
No, seriously, that is legitimately pretty impressive, good job user.

I can masturbate to anything

Will do boss!

>user

I'll get a 4

Why is everything in SDC besides Dios World so fucking bad? Seriously, everything was so fucking shit I considered skipping to the end several times. I still think i should have just done that anyway because nothing that happened had any meaning in the slightest, you could go straight from the scene where they meet Polanaref to Vanilla Ice and you would miss nothing. All the other parts spent time building up the villains, SDC feels like a boring video game with boss battles, and only the final boos is any good.

I'll let you draw my dick if you are up to it.

At least you don't have 4, now that would be embarassing.

I wonder if I should just give you a Stand to see if you would gain masturbation-related Stand powers.

Maybe I gain a stand where anything my semen touches is under my control?

Yummy.

Fuck you, don't play with that kind of stuff

That's my point. Why didn't be blow up before blowing up if it seems like he blew up earlier the first time?

If you drink his cum you're gonna get mind controlled dumbass.

>my dick
Don't you mean Jonathan's dick?

I've got a question about Bites the Dust

If Kira had the bomb active and the person, say, revealed his identity on live television, what would even happen? Would it just kill half the fucking population? Kira could end civilization as we know it with this fucking thing.

Uhhh....I main you pretty good in ASB.

yes, it doesn't matter how many people there are or the medium by which they discover his identity. Even seeing KQ for any reason activates it

>Would it just kill half the fucking population?
Yes. Or maybe it'd just kill everyone present when whoever was implanted revealed his identity. Then in an hour they'll all just spontaneously combust on live TV

I'd like to see him try

Everything that was his belongs to me now

>Even seeing KQ for any reason activates it
If that was the case Kira would have just punched Hayato in the face when Josuke showed up to get BtD to defend him. But it doesn't actually seem like there's a specific trigger for BtD, you just have to make an attempt to discover Kira's identity. Or even someone who Kira's disguised himself as. It's OP as fuck, definitely on par with MiH in terms of potential destruction

>Everything that was his belongs to me now
Except his sperm. Every time you fuck a bitch you're basically cucking yourself

How would you write the plot of Jorge Joestar 2 ?

Jesus Christ. If he wasn't obsessed with his quiet life Kira might've been one of the most destructive Jojo villains ever

I can say I'm sorry without meaning it

36 Diavolos

36 DIOs

The power of autism is strong indeed.

I mean, if he wanted to, he could just draw Hayato into the middle of a stadium, make him write out his name, put it on the JumboTron and BOOM. Everyone Bites the Dust

*drag

> Heaven Ascension DIO w/o the bullshit of "same-type-stand" between him and Jotaro
> Shizuka Joestar becoming badass
> Stroheim from a timeline were he became some type of immortal cyborg
> Sadao Kujo wil appear and have a Stand based on jazz/sax
> Kosaku-Kira from a timeline were after receiving Bites the Dust, decided to live with the Kawajiris and avoiding the Joestar, basically an anti-hero
> a group of the yakuza whose stands are all named after Vocaloid

Shit will be a masterpiece

He could commit genocide on a global scale if he wanted to.
Just get someone (it doesn't even really have to be Hayato) to reveal his name in a major television network or even a radio transmission, and suddenly thousands if not millions of people worldwide explode, vanishing completely without a trace.
And who the fuck is going to trace it back to him ?

What would be crazy is the next loop where half the population dissapear for no apparent reason

Honestly we should be glad Killer Queen Bites The Dust is the Stand of a dumbass without major ambitions in life and who just wants to live quietly.
If it went to a much more dangerous person like any of the other main villains or a character like Angelo or Cioccolata the entire world would have been fucked.

>Bites the Dust can make you dissappear without a trace
>Bites the Dust can erase Ultimate Kars faster than he can regenerate

You now realize that Kira Yoshikage is the third most bullshit overpowered Stand user in all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventures

>Kosaku-Kira from a timeline were after receiving Bites the Dust, decided to live with the Kawajiris and avoiding the Joestar, basically an anti-hero
I like this idea. Hayato would probably end up in some kinda mental institution

He could, but he never would because half of the planet's population suddenly disappearing would probably fuck with his quiet life in some capacity

You didn't know that from the start? Hell, even regular Killer Queen would make short work of Kars pretty easily

>timeline where Kira strikes a deal with the Joestars at the cost of being called into Speedwagon Foundation affairs as a last resort
>free to go on living his quiet life
>flash forward to part 6 in the final fight against Pucci
>he's about to win with MiH
>suddenly Hayato outta fucking nowhere
>"My dad's name is Yoshikage Kira."
>KIRA KWEIN
>DAI SAN NO BAKUDAN
>BAITSA DASUTO
>everyone wakes up back at Cape Canaveral and Pucci explodes 1 hour later
Bites the Dust could have solved almost any problem in the entire series.

It doesn't even have to be Bites The Dust, I'm sure normal Killer Queen can erase Kars just fine.
That is, of course, unless Kars pulls a Jorge Joestar.

i'm a Sup Forums user
you tell me, gay boy.

I am now depressed since this will never exist

>That is, of course, unless Kars pulls a Jorge Joestar.
But that's exactly why Kira would use BtD
Kars explodes
Kira goes back in time
Good bye 36 ultimate life forms

This could be a good manga series

Kira's Bizarre Adventures: Bites the Dust is Not Crash

> a group of the yakuza whose stands are all named after Vocaloid

why aren't we funding this?

I'd totally watch a series centered around Kira

I don't have the "Life with the Kawajiris" screencap on me but if that was real I'd watch it and unironically love the shit out of it

Why didn't Kira just go to a therapist and talk about this lame hand fetish

>a group of the yakuza whose stands are all named after Vocaloid
hey doc

This is pure gold

>tfw some piece of shit human gets triggered over me not fighting fairly

could jotaro have defeated all of the pillar men because they couldn't kill stands?

Maybe he could defeat Santana and ACDC. But Whammu and Kars would eat him alive

The one with the boss coming over for dinner is fucking great

>ACDC
ACDC would have been the hardest for him to beat.
He goes to punch ACDC to explode him and all ACDC has to do is just let himself be blown to bits temporarily and let his burning blood hit Jotaro and boil him alive.

I want Jonathan and Dio to team up at least one time

The one with Kira shopping and the Mail man bitting the dust is fucking amazing

Think of how many people Funny could kill if he wasn't president. If he cared, he could just kill everyone by touch of themselves.

If you could have a non-combat stand what would it be? I mean no combat abilities whatsoever. Completely unable to help in fights.

I'd choose King Nothing. He can unattach limbs and sniff about and shit. Plus he looks sleek as fuck.

Paisley Park is another one. Would be pretty neat to know exactly where to go and what to do.

Moody Blues, if only because I'm a huge Moody Blues fan.

I might be doing a jojo tabletop roleplay soon. Anyone interested?

I have about 3-4 slots for players free.

Im super interested more details please

Who're the first two?

An SDC-ish roadtrip story about trying to stop escaped Santana before he reaches Mexico by a bunch of bystanders who got hit by his Stand-giving blood after his being struck with a shard of the same meteorite the arrows were made of

I am gonna sleep soon, poke me in email at [email protected] if you want to keep in touch

ITT: pick openings for a designated part:
Jojolion: youtube.com/watch?v=cBiYk1sdlz0

How the FUCK do you "convince" a stand to become yours?