Will we ever get rid of them Sup Forums?

will we ever get rid of them Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute couple :3

no, but we will get rid of you when you thread 404s

no girl who dates a criminal is worth having

How do I find a coal burning qt. I'm not a Tyrone I'm your average Chris with black skin. Sup Forums help a brotha out

better?

>I'm not a Tyrone, guys!
>uses Tyrone's meme flag

Get rid of what, niggers or coalburners? Because the answer is simple and applies to both.

sage/report and move on.

>bwoohoo look at that white girl with a black guy when will we remove blacks I am not a jealous virgin I swear
kys you're self

I'm not ashamed of my skin color, I'm just not a black chad or Tyrone if you will

The true hidden agenda of widespread miscegenation is to blanch the mud-skinned folk of the world. White traits are dominant. Let the lesser whites breed out and then reel their hideously deformed offspring back in for some hybrid vigor and play the long game of bleaching the world.

Go to uni and play the victim card.

Your other shill thread is here nigger .
Daily reminder that shills will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Fixed?

I'm a proud oil driller.

I already graduated from uni, but I still match college girls on tinder.

Like this one, what should I say to her if I want her to burn some coal

you're literally a cuck, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Now remove her derriere, it's superfluous. Jingling and jangling.

Whatever happened to some good old fashioned pancake butt? Now that's what mom used to make.

Nice and flat, no cupping, not necessary, the line starts all the way at the bottom. Kind of like a tiny incision, if you will.

This. My genes destroyed my asian wife's. My kids have light brown hair and white skin with some minor chinkyness in the eyes. I will force them to marry white people. One chink bloodline eradicated. Obviously if you have faggy cuck genes this won't work but chad DNA won this round. What's Sup Forums doing to bleach the world?

To hate black people is to hate your earliest ancestors who led to your white creation. To hate white people is to hate evolution.

Though, quick question. Is the changing of DNA and pigments due to the colder climates devolution or evolution?

No fucking clue to be honest dude im a 25yo kissless virgin. I thought you blacks just went "ay girl u cute. wanna come over?" and then some girl with daddy issues would fuck you as an act of defiance against her dad.

Coalburners dont like average blacks. They like nigged out stereotypes and the majority of coalburners are not attractive so you don't want them anyways. You're only chance to get a white girl is to go for artsy liberal types.

evolution. fair skin absorbs more vitamin d, and blue eyes take in more light. we're adapted to live in the north.

No.
Well done.