My mom is inviting her black friend over for thanksgiving

My mom is inviting her black friend over for thanksgiving

what can I expect? i've never really been around black people

They will claim to be kangz. Remain calm

Probably a fun, respectful dinner guest.

expect a lot of whooping and hollering

Install a tyre swing to make them feel at home.

Be respectful and friendly, I believe all guests in your house should be treated well unless they give you good cause not to.

You should make macaroni and cheese for your guest. Blacks love mac and cheese at holiday meals.

hide your ps4

>friend
lol expect to hear mom moaning when she's getting the bbc

Really? Mr Redditt, hide all valuables, dont serve watermellon or fried chicken, put Judge Judy on TV, dont axe him or her to read anything, spread plastic on chairs and furniture, and hide cats and dogs unless it is a Rot or a pitbull.

How's that

1 outta every 20 isn't so bad
that's why rich people usually rate black people well, they only ever meet a small sample of really well rated blacks, while people who are not well off and have known hundreds of blacks from elementary to highschool often don't rate blacks well, seeing as they've experienced the worst of black people and culture. There is like a .5 correlation with racism and disliking blacks with those who live close to blacks and a .1 correlation with disliking and racism with those far removed from blacks

Get ready to drink his cum as he nuts in your mothers cunt and it clips out over your face.

Real answer: probably nothing unusual. He will probably be talkative and sociable

for reference, a parent has a .5 correlation with their own child inheriting their height. 50/50

hide your bike

domt use the good silverware. Make sure you dress nicely too, you want to look good when you get stabbed for confronting him when he talks about your unseasoned turkey.

Don't relax

kek the sounds of daytime for-profit college commercials should keep him calm

NEVER DO THIS

He's gonna rape both of you then steal your bike

This is normal don't worry

Stay in your room.

Depends on how comfortable the guy is around whites, sounds like he'll be the minority in that situation.

My ex stepsister was a committed coal burner and would bring a different hood nog home every holiday. I remember this one year, my dad, me, and some random black guy were sitting in the livingroom watching Jeremiah Johnson. My dad lives way out in the country and has game trophies all over the place, and our guest looked like he'd never even been to the suburbs before (I have no idea where my stepsister picked up these guys). Dude was such a fish out of water, it was hilarious how uncomfortable he was.

Hide your valuables. Check his pockets before he leaves. Buy some grape drank and skittles for an appetizer. Colt 45 40’s are the preferred beverage for meals.

Alright user it's time for you to open your emergency gas canisters that you received from the mail after making your first post on here.

They're usually fine if they're the only black person in a group of whites. It's when they start getting into groups of 3 or more that kicks their jungle instincts in.