Tfw you will never sit on Ranma's booty

>tfw you will never sit on Ranma's booty

>you will never be Ranma

Don't hurt me like this.

>balloon tits

there is no gravity in 2d

I would eat Ranma's butthole, to be quite honest.

I'd rather do this.

What's he gonna do with his fingers?

The same thing I would do.

>turn into a girl
>grow saggy tits
Even curses aren't that cruel

You can't run now Ranma.

I used to watch ranma when it was running on rtl 2. Is it worth a rewatch or was it just funny because I was a little piece of shit?

I think i rewatched the eps shown on tv of about 3 years ago or something. Wasn't as funny as it used to be, but some of the more serious parts still came through alright.

Found out my local library had this, haven't read a lot but I'm really enjoying the Takahashi vibes.

>Ranma can masturbate and have sex as a female AND a male
I'd do fucking anything for an ability like that.

With a body like Ranma's most people would end up super-sluts.

I'm rewatching it now after a whole bunch of years, it was actually my first anime.
It's still pretty great, and it's nice having a different perspective on the events and stuff.
Like that other user says, the serious parts are actually really well done and enjoyable.

me too
didn't ranma's voice actor die so they stopped dubbing out of respect? I think i'll have to watch the jap dub

This anime always made me uncomfortable when I was younger. It was hard to fantasize about Ramna(Female) when (s)he can change genders back to Ramna(Male) at any given time.

What are the chances of a ranma kai/brotherhood-esc revival? Basically, a new anime that covers the entire manga.

Do you think they would stay true to the source and have nipples or cop out and put steam/godrays/barbie anatomy?

I need more.

Didn't he die from a lung embolism while recording?

The German OP was pretty good.

It would be beyond shit

I mean, the ova they made a while back was pretty decent. Been a while since I watched it, though.

My nigga, RTL2 was the shit back then. Watch it, its still one of my favourite shows. Quite hard to imagine that I already liked it as a 9 year old. Check out maison ikkoku right after, cause I know you will want more if you have finished ranma.

And, let's face it, Ranma was a super slut.

It hasn't aged well.