basc.org.uk
archive.fo/idFHm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MIPITT confirmed to be Rightly So.

there is literally nothing wrong with being whitepilled

>Lives in London
>Had a job
No

He hasn't posted since last night and I don't think whoever he is, he will continue using the trip so you can stop with whatever vendetta you're on.

Start buying guns.

>whitepilled
What does that even mean though?

I assume being redpilled but having hope for the future as opposed to being blackpilled.

what would she think of television shows like naked attraction?

he's the reincarnation of rimjob

I

>having hope for the future
Sounds nice.

I don't think she's be very pleased.

>Talks about politics
>No frogs
No

When should I put the Christmas deccies up lads?

Not until next week.
My Chav neighbours already have their lights up and they're fucking eyesore.

12 days before Christmas

1st dec

Faggot.

If your ISP tried to make you pay extra for Sup Forums what would you do?

I'm feeling quite sorry for the Yanks about this net neutrality business, which is not like me because normally I relish their discomfort.

Was told by my energy supplier that I can expect more blackouts (had one earlier this week) as they cannot afford the upkeep due to brexit.

really enjoying this "freedom"

>If your ISP tried to make you pay extra for Sup Forums what would you do?
throw a hissy fit on here but ultimately give up and pay

>Was told by my energy supplier that I can expect more blackouts (had one earlier this week) as they cannot afford the upkeep due to brexit.
>really enjoying this "freedom"
m8 turn your proxy off and show your nigerian flag

I hope somebody catches them.

>ultimately give up and pay
I think lots of people will be the same.
It's at times like this I'm glad we don't take the US approach to everything.

Blackouts not blacks out.

What is the mail's fucking problem?

joke: hoverhanding is beta, shows the male is too scared to touch a female
woke: hoverhanding is alpha, shows the female does not merit the male's touch

The beat the coked up boxer.
Good for them.
I don't know why DM are complaining.
Isn't this what they want from the police?
A tough stance on drugs.

Learn how to use them:

> nra.org.uk/nra-affiliated-clubs/
>nsra.co.uk/index.php/home/club-finder
>basc.org.uk

Kicking myself for not making the range this week myself desu.

She's way out of his league.
Definitely the former in this case.

mods have started deleting mutt threads. filthy muttmods.

christ, he's an awkward fuck

kissing isn't inherantly sexual

At least it's proof that he's not gay

How many hours have you been making them now?

He would be a decent looking man if he took more pride in his appearance and started lifting

tonight

Exactly, the mail headlines pol incorrect new stories; 'pc in drag', etc. now they love hugging hoodies & arm locked policing again. What a trash heap.

This was done deliberately as a joke

t. definitely not Woesy

For every copper doing that. there's 20 female PCs getting twerked upon.

>Dreda Say Mitchell

>tfw saved up enough shekels to buy a HS .50 Cal.

What are the chances of them letting me have one

>if he took more pride in his appearance
Brush your hair lads.

And trim your beard.

She's pro-Brexit, at least.

That's not how NN works you retard, if you actually support it you are literally just another goy who fell for there tricks and scaremongering

wey dey!!!

>memeflag
i've never made one. last one i posted in 404'd within about 15 minutes of OP. muttmods literally cannot handle the banter.

She writes in English I believe.
Crime fiction.

>>memeflag
So rude.
We like to be called privateers.

I thought that was fucking fake, shit

>(((UNBIASED)))

>crime fiction
>black
checks out

If you shoot somewhere that allows a high enough muzzle energy and you already practice full bore then maybe? It depends on your local force a lot too.

There's also that idiotic consultation the home office is running to try and ban them to consider as well.

>That's not how NN works you retard
So it won't give the ISPs the ability to prioritise traffic from one source over another, paving the way for a system where you pay extra for unrestricted access to all services equally?

Then why does she have a Pidgin name?

every woman who has ever worn our flag as a hijab should be strangled with her own hair.

Given the current consultation you probably won't be able to have one for very long unless you get a shortened barrel.

If you're serious about getting a 50 then join the FCSA, being a member of that club will give you "good reason" to own one. The FCSA are also one of the few shooting organisations willing to take the government to task over shooting rules and regs, the NRAUK, BCSA and CA etc are all bitches.

They still can't accept the result

>Dreda
I think that's English.
Ethelred the Unready vintage.

The Bare Concept of NN in the Yank sense is instead of paying the base $50 a month for good internet. You pay say $5 for Gaming shit, $5 for Social Media, $5 for streaming etc etc. Which can actually work out cheaper if you say, don't use Music shit like Spotify - which i don't.

Not to mention yanks didn't have NN for a long time beforehand and none of those boogeyman throttling shit you said even happened. Even if it did all it does is create a free market situation where another ISP will get all the business because they don't do that shit forcing the larger ISP's to be under pressure not to or lose a large chunk of business.

Like I said above it's not about throttling in the USA it's about paying more for services you require. Agnes, An 82 Year old Montana resident who only uses email to communicate with her peers shoulden't pay the same as someone who is online 24/7 gaming, streaming and more

I already own a .223 Rifle and am a member of a local shooting club for a while, not sure if that will help. It's more of the fact, would they even let me have that in the first place; even if the consultation fails

not living in northern ireland and the process is way simpler and more leniant and you can also own more or less whatever the fuck you like plus silencers are totally fine

She's fucking gorgeous. Woes looks like a spacker.

It’s pretty clear that UKIP enjoyed and enjoys domestic services assistance, isn’t it?
One eye on exchange market window, another on nationalistic content
NA are doing PR stunts and they have one good thing in common: they are sexually and aesthetically attractive fully blooded natives not scared to boast about foolishness of the WWII in the heartlands of Britain. I would have went with “cull degenerates, exile racemixers, bring back the racial laws - not the Britain we fought for”, but still they ARE doing something useful. They make quite a few people who encounter them to question the narrative
>destroy Russia
By laundering mainly money of German/Swiss/Austrian citizens? You don’t get it: gutting welfare is not enough to be free from foreigners. If anything, Russia with their second biggest immigration (nonwhite almost all, 700k-1,2 mil Westerners) demographic in the WOLRD is the proof to that. The worst White shithole is more pleasant to live in than Japan. Pic related
>muh based gypsy Orban
Nevermind all the theft he done and selling the Magyar lands to chinks
>his own men cowards
I’m not a young boy to run at the street, but come the day of civil unrest I’ll be there. I know Alps like my five fingers
Native as in pure Northwestern Europeans mainly of WASP stock or Amerindian? Anyways, preserve the purity of blood.

They're right to be energized, I'm getting the sense there is going to be a major effort to push for a second ref in the new year. After May gets strung along after Dec 4th, there will probably be a flurry of reports of poll subsidence and Brexit regret.

>FT: Public opinion is being reshaped by the cost of Brexit
archive.fo/idFHm

I will unironically provoke civil unrest if there is ever declared a second referendum

moderators are fine for the mainland as well, the only thing special about NI is handguns

What?

Silencers are easy as fuck to get here

Ulsterbros, If you moved to the mainland could you conceal carry? Or is it just in NI only you're allowed to?

No, they're quite strict about keeping NI gun laws IN NI

>for a long time beforehand
Haven't their ISPs being battling in court to be allowed to do this for years?

You're argument for paying for what you use sounds very nice but in what universe is choosing from the a la carte menu ever cheaper?

>million person march
>london
>london-dwellers
>people
what did they mean by this?

Conceal carry is usually only granted to retired cops and "supergrass" types in NI. I think the Home Sec approves each individual case.

Nope, and its pretty unusual to CC in northern ireland anyway, you have to get a permission for it.
few of the more LARPy types do it illegally.

You cant legally take your firearms over to the mainland at all unless im mistaken

I see. I knew a former Sgt from Ulster who moved to the mainland, some bellend neighbours were giving him hassle, rang some lads who came over on the ferry knocked on said bellends door, show him a shooter, he shits it... 'user, never had any hassle after that, he even came and cut me Mammy's grass'.

>bbcqt
I can't be the only one that read that as Big Black Cock Cutie... i need to get off Sup Forums

You shooter lads ever know anyone who has gotten their hands on .50 Cal. I'm gonna see if they'll let me have one soon and ill give you lot a sneak peak if i get my hands on it

Hapsburg is the true Royal Family

>not how NN works
We'll it's exactly how it functioned... pic lated

that boxer btw

Half of those are after NN, the other ones we're backlash-scrapped. You literally proved my point that NN is retarded

If all she uses is emails then she just gets a $5 plan with 100Mb

Is that a half caste Paki or Nog? All look the same when they're mutts.

they let the 6 gorjillion low effort anti anglo posts go all the way to 300 though

paki or a turk i think

>Half of those
What fucking date are you using.
I swear you sound more like a shill with every post.

>people still commit murder so making murder illegal is retarded
??

>none of those boogeyman throttling shit you said even happened

are you serious? that shit happens all the time

also to add salman is a really common muslim name

Lads, I'm welding together a 'makeshift' firework launcher to fire rockets at the muds should (when) the need arises. Any chance I could go to jail for having it even if I haven't stockpiled the munitions?

I see a lot of Australians sounding really worried about this.
Does your internet come to you through the States or something?

Oh Woes. I like his videos and he has some good points, but he needs to sort himself out. Don't just tell people the changes they should be making in their lives, show them by example.

She is fucking stunning though.

She is user, she's fucking gorgeous.

>salman
Salmon.
Is this dyslexia hour?

>"A firearm is "a lethal barrelled weapon of any description from which any shot, bullet or other missile can be discharged" (section 57 (1) Firearms Act 1968)"

Firstly this is complete satire GCHQ and Britpol is satire

Secondly Why the fuck would you launch fireworks at muds, that's retarded, make your welding useful and make a sten gun or hand gun.

Thirdly if you are going the boom route, go get some mining explosives instead.

Fourthly you will get a lot of years if you are caught with any of this as for the fire work launcher, if it is a capable weapon using explosives its probably illegal

They'll still class it as a weapon.
I mean we have to get cutlery licences for fucks sake.
I told an American friend this and he didn't believe it.

>Cutley licences

Lmao what

>I'm welding together a 'makeshift' firework launcher
Sounds a bit over engineered.
How are you making the rockets?
If you're just putting fireworks in it why do you need more that a pit of PVC plumbing pipe?