THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AZTECS

MS-13 CUT OFF MANS HEAD AND RIP HIS HEART OUT IN MARYLAND PARK nbcwashington.com/news/local/Unidentified-Man-Found-Dead-in-Md-Park-Was-Stabbed-Over-100-Times-Police-Say-459275283.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lonelyplanet.com/el-salvador/history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The United States of Apocalypto

No one shot him?

Get your shit together.

Guns are for wimps.

I don't shoot MS-13 members, I give them glasgow smiles and very slow deaths.

Fucking hell. We need a wall

guns and being white is illegal in maryland

>MUH GUNS
>get rekt by paco with a shitty knife
the absolute state of burgers

Beaners can't seem to integrate into American society

This it is , they are awakening , and you will not be able to stop them this time

They obviously dont need to if they can go practice aztec sacrifices in the middle of a public park.

It was another refried 5'2" roach that got rekt, taco. A white man would've killed all of them.

Some user posted the webms the other night. Truly horrific.

and in much the same way as before, a detachment of special forces acting as a small expeditionary force, will totally and completely erase your blood, raze your structure and replace your gods. Soon Teutonic fury will purge from earth, these monsters

Someone post them here, I missed it

MS-13 is a gang from of people from El Salvador. There are no Aztecs in El Salvador. it's mostly Pipil tribe

lonelyplanet.com/el-salvador/history

Thank Obama for his immigration policies. During his tenure ICE had its hands tied and couldn't deport illegals for the simple crime of illegal immigration. This lead to a safe haven for MS13 and other gangs of illegals couldn't be deported until they actually committed a heinous crime like this. Members couldn't be deported for being a known gang member because that alone isn't a crime.

I'm glad Trump isn't a cuck and realizes this and no ms13 isn't getting stronger because illegals are afraid to report crimes they got this way because of Obama not deportingthem in the first place.

Repost, please.

Next one I cut holes into and pour draino in, I'll think of you.

Good old ritualistic murder.

kek

>Miguel Angel Lopez-Abrego was arrested and charged in the murder of the unidentified man, who was found decapitated and buried next to his own heart at Wheaton Regional Park in Silver Spring, Maryland.

>U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials told The Washington Post that Lopez-Abrego is a national of El Salvador and is illegally living in the U.S. He’s currently in immigration proceedings.

No one seeing Temple of the Ancients here?

National msm will ignore this because it proves Trump right.

Tough guy ova here

El Salvadorans are not Aztecs. they were the guys Aztecs used for sacrifices.

Thank you

You fucking idiot, ms 13 was started in los Angeles. Thanks Ronnie Reagan

Aztec Empire didn't extend to El Salvador faggot.

Looks like the white man needs to teach these savages a lesson again

yea, MS-13, NOT latinos people. learn the difference.

Only towards them. Only way to kill a monster, is by being a bigger monster.

It took like 300 half retarded not even real white Spaniards to bring down the entire Aztec empire last time. I think we could do it again.

why the heart?

seems a bit on the nose don't you think?

Ms-13 is a salvadorian gang you know, they are not exactly friends of mexico.

Heck i believe part of the creation of ms-13 was because the amount of shit the centroamericans receive from mexicans, and these people unite to at least being able to defend themselves, and after that everything went to shit.