Al Franken Story Being Slid On All Fronts

Why are politicians, the news media, and even Sup Forums trying to sweep this under the rug and forget about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aGain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a Jew raping someone is literally not news. It happens every second of every day.

Did something new come out?

Because it's a Roger Stone Sean Hannity hitjob to take attention away from pederass Roy Moore.

Something big is definitely being slid or hidden. The board hasn’t been this shit for a while

We are currently suffering form an invasion of brave redditors, trying to push (((netflix neutrality)))

because it's ok for leftist jews to rape goyim women

Nah, it’s not normies, all the usual slide threads are up and running and there’s very little substance

Because it’s actuaily not a big deal. Feminist cunts want it to matter.

Two more accusers today or yesterday

What are you talking about? I just read this morning that two more accusers came out against him.

Can you tell me why Kevin Spacey isn't in prison?

Ahh

The refreshing power of fake media.

Because it's nothing.

Because he did nothing wrong.

Holy fuck you retards, he's literally not touching her in the pic.
No rape, no groping, just a macho joke. Inappropriate for some, sure.
I don't even like the dude but if we make this the standard of sexual assault we are all fucked.
Why do you want to make our society worse?

Give thanks - Another Jew-Pervert EXPOSED...!

Is that your hand on my ass...?

Faggot.

>Why are politicians, the news media, and even Sup Forums trying to sweep this under the rug and forget about it?

This is a false statement. Even huffington post came out with a new article yesterday which had two anonymous accusers. They usually only pull that shit on Republicans

archive.is/aGain
>aGain

>yesterday

Do you realize that today is a new day?

He's got powerful friends

what the fuck is wrong with mccain now? the guy is coming apart but he is trusted to take care of americans?

He used to write for SNL. All these suity-fucks at 30 Rock and other big TV moguls know how to do, is use the media to cover their asses.

The purpose of the Al Franken story is to give moral standing to accuse Trump of more accusations or bring back the old ones. They have to do this so their ammunition is heavier, what with the fact that the precedent is recent and strong.

This. The whole "rape" media cycle is a complete fabrication. If any of this were true then surely there would be some legal proceedings. As it stands we're either seeing law enforcement in the west collapse or a massive exposure of the lugenpresse. Either way, a normal human being's response to this should be to fetch the rope. I don't see anyone doing anything so quite frankly, fuck every single one of us. We get what we deserve.

Harvey Weinstein is a kike. He got it pretty good. He will still face charges probably.

Why does Sup Forums always claim that "sexual assault" is blown out of proportion by roastie accusers until it suits them not to? fuck you pol

Jews and Muslims are rapists

I imagine it's because most of these accusations are well past the statute of limitations. Convenient too, that nobody takes legal action and have to substantiate their claims, why go to police when twitter and such exists? Just slaughter them in the court of public opinion, and then someone less 'problematic' will replace them.

What's the difference between a Groper, and a Jew-Fish...?

None, I guess?