I'm a RAPE SURVIVOR, AMA

First off I just want you guys to know I am only coming forward with all this because I have seen a ton of misogynistic posts on here lately as well as people defending the countless powerful men accused of sexual assault. I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times and am going to come forward with my story, which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do, to prove to you guys how much of a problem sexual assault is in America.

When I was 18 and first went to Uni I was raped multiple times. I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk. The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it. This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping me while I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped, my professor finally opened my eyes after I took feminist studies. It took an incredible amount of courage and was the hardest thing I ever did but I came forward with my story and went to the university and the police. Only two of the guys still went to my Uni at that point and the cops said there wasn't enough "evidence" to charge anyone but at least my Uni expelled them and their reputations were ruined forever. But compared to the hell they put me through they got off real easy and it's another example of no justice being served in America. Of the 25 differnet guys I have had sex with all but 1 or 2 have been rapes. I would never of consented if I was sober or they coerced me into it. It's now incredibly difficult for me to explain when I'm trying to find a date with a genuine nice guy and he wants to know my number and I have to tell him that it's so high because of rapes. My self confidence is shattered, I feel like disgusting used goods. All these women coming forward DESERVE TO BE HEARD. Rape and sexual harassment is a HUGE ISSUE in this country.

Ask me anything

What makes you think I'm going to read all that screechy tl;dr?

Not all mem

How often do you fantasize about your rape while masturbating?

post tits

Not all memes

YOU ARE AMERISHART AMERISHART SHART IN MART O SAY CAN YOU SHART IN WALMART AMERISHART

Tldr

Tits or gtfo

Post tits and timestamp or gtfo roastie

Women want to be raped.

Tits or gtfo slut

Rape survivor

Don't get drunk next time.

lmao, excellent post

EBIN!

is this how feminists actually think?

What makes you think i didn't just skim through your b8 text?

Wasn't it fun?

>bad sex is rape
Please KYS today. Ill give thanks.

>survivor
death is not the primary goal of rape. you're a rape victim.
god I hate lefty semantic games

Tits or gtfo
Refusal to do so is admission that you're fat and your tits are ugly. Be aware that we do reverse image searches.

I remember when i first found this board back in about 2007, at the age of 11. I thought how cool, how edgy.

Its interesting how nothing has changed. How can a place be so much the same over 10 years.

I'm going to suppose that your story is either untrue, or you're posting it here specifically to bait out this bullshit.

you're all sick. OP included.

>Rape survivor
How many people even die from rape? What percentage results in death?

Fpbp

t. Bitch that was asking for it and enjoyed it.

You were begging for it the way you were dressed.

>which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do
mfw. telling on your rapist leads to this statement

nice pasta

How many of the rapists were non-white?

Pasta. I've seen it before. Even the same meme with it.
Pretty fucking bad too. Lmfao.

>calling it "Uni"
>American flag

Fake and gay

What job can you get with a degree in feminist studies.

Not all men would even rape you

>which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do

lmfao yeah you're not larping you stupid slut

>I am a 23 year old F
Stopped reading right there. Post your tits

I bet it's every other time she does it, probably likes it rough in bed too.

Based hammer and sickle.

Based Poland

Why do these types of threads always seem quasi believable for the first 5 lines, and then instantly give themselves away as a lonely faggot trying to b8 and looking for (you)s?

If you had a brain you could've made me more credulous, but you don't.

Sage.

good, 8/10

>us flag
>multiple references to "uni"
Fuck your LARP.

Professional victim

>Ask me anything
Your picture looks like it's about circumcision.
What's your opinion on the subject?

Why is that kid still in a diaper at 5 y/o?

College professor

Check'd and kek'd

"I got drunk and had sex then realized in the morning I didn't want it"

Kill yourself.

Nice, just be a little more subtle next time. 7/10.
Also, you are clarifying too much, even though you are pretending to be an sjw.

I didn't even read it until now she literally just regrets having drunk sex, that's not rape.
Women are fucking dumb man and just so dishonest I hope she really does get raped at knife point and then killed.

probably about the same amount that die from circumcision

>1 post by this ID

The sad thing is that probably 30-40% of nu-Sup Forums will take this seriously. Happy Thanksgiving OP, thanks for the chuckle.

Excellent post

tits or gtfo

You were asking for it with your whorish behavior. Act like a slut cum dumpster and you get treated like one

Not all men

Should have not dressed like a slut and not drink.

If you just dressed modestly and did not drink nothing would happen.

This is not only your fault, but in fact you deserved it.

>TIME I OARE YOU
What did xir mean by this?

Audible chuckle

You are mistaking "being a slut" with "being raped". If it happened once, I would have some sympathy. But 10 times? Do you have no free will?

>AMA: 1 post by this author.

Hell of an AMA.

We have this thread every day

/slide

sage

Female user here
Never raped but was sexually harassed in the workplace a lot.

So, why did you get drunk and go party with the bois? After the first incidence did you not connect the dots, uni, drunk, bois=sex? Was this some kind of experiment (I wonder if it will happen AGAIN). Then to accuse them all of rape? You do understand that alcohol makes you uninhibited right user? So, unless they forced alcohol/drugs down your throat and forcibly raped you then you weren't raped. You don't get to later decide 'you know what, I really didn't want to have sex' after agreeing whilest intoxicated.

This is why feminists are so degenerate.What total shit. I've seen legit rape and there was no 'I realized' anything. They were forcibly and violently sexually assaulted, not drunk and partying probably flirting with the bois, accepting of their offers and loving that attention. This bullshit has to stop.

If my daughter came home from uni and told me that, I would ask her why she kept up the definition of insanity, doing the same thing and expecting a different response, then saying, "dah bois didn't read through my drunk mind into my sober mind that I wouldn't be as uninhibited tomorrow morning". But my daughters would not do that because we've told them their whole lives men are driven by sex and you have to be considerate of that in how you behave, dress, speak...

Apparently you were raised by a feminist or you would know this.

Own your responsibility and get therapy for being irresponsible with your body and teach others to be wiser. And if you can't do those things, for heavens sake, don't reproduce.

That's nice and all but how about dem tiddies?

c'mon guys, this is clearly bait

sage this shit and move on

>get drunk
>agree to sex because slut.jpg
>regret it the day after

that's not rape, if you can't say no to guys when you are drunk then stop drinking you fucking whore

> I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times
Here's a solution: try not drinking so much.

(While I go look for my smallest violin in the world.)

weak bait sage

I know plenty of women who have been abused in the past and I support your bodily autonomy, but what you just told me is so beyond the pale of absolute WTF it boggles my mind.

Those men did terrible things, but if you have a cycle of behaviour that winds you up in the same place over and over again, maybe you need help for your DRINKING PROBLEM in order not to end up in the same situation where you are taken advantage of again and again by the worst dregs of the male sex at house parties.

#notallmen

an actual wise woman... I feared they've got extinct

You liked it.

>1 post by id
saged

Checked

>I'm a womyn

TITS OR GTFO, you useless piece of trash. Womyn was designed to be raped and gangbanged by the very nature. Nobody here will defend your delusions on so called "womyns rights".

Go kill yourself, roastie.

After the first time you'd think you'd stop getting drunk. Why did you keep getting drunk after the first experience?

Ivan you must stop smuggling tiny violins. There are sanctions in place and it's illegal.

There is a Russian proverb: drunk girl doesn't own her vagina.

>only one post by id
>an easy to google copy pasta

Link it then faggot? Just Googled and couldn't find it anywhere because it's original

First part is good but the second part immediately derails. Take it slower, work on your writing. 4/10 for the bait effort

Either stop getting raped or start liking it...
>Of the 25 differnet guys I have had sex with all but 1 or 2 have been rapes.
I see you've made your choice.

/thread

>go out and get drunk
>wake up sexed
>”figure out” you were raped because you think like a child and do not consider yourself accountable for your actions so anything that happens to you while you consume alcohol is out of your childish hands and must be rape
>after suffering such trauma you proceed to go out and repeat this “horrid mistake” 10+ times

I hope you get raped for real, like nitty gritty somali pirate force rape and decapitate raped. You should just admit you are a fucking slut who loves getting dicked instead of clutch onto this pathetic lie you feed yourself so you can walk around and think “oh IM not a whore, im a victim!” Instead of ruining some saps life

all those allies at college though. seriously leftists are the fucking worse, look at what hey did to you an I bet you still love them

>fine,if all men are rapists
>then,all women are lying whores

ShariaBlue faggots are finally learning to reply to threads

Bye Calicuck nigger.

So you feel sex you regretted and consented to is rape? You need your ass beat daily. I was sexually assaulted by a male as a male as a child and I do not bitch or whine. I am not a victim. I am stronger because of it. Keep your fucking mouth shut. I would suggest you opt out of life, and hope you do.

>Ask me anything

ayy bby u wan sum fuk?

>drink alone
>don't get so drunk you cant impulse control

problem solved.

niggers physically mature faster but they're so retarded that their mental faculties take a few years to catch up

Not all men. Do something, faggot.

Soylumps or gtfo

>export muslims, jews, spics, and niggers from the country
>rape rates drop to sub 1%

Really made me think.

>Ask me anything

I want to give you money can you please post your Patreon?

How hard did you cum?

fuck off, femscum.

>I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk. The next day I woke up and realized that I did not

You are a slut is what you are.

> I was (((raped)))

fuck the fuck off, toxic scum

Whore.
Lying whore.

Help i got super drunk and regretrd the sexxx... *learns nothing and repeatedly gets wasted and fucks over and over*

It’s your own damn fault for getting drunk and allowing someone to play you like a fiddle weakling.

By the way were you 21 when you got inebriated? Alcohol consumption below 21 is illegal crimminal activity.

I'm a female and I think you're lying/ this is a troll post.

How could anyone have been stupid enough to have done this 10 times with 10 different guys, and then after you got them expelled you said 25 guys, with only 1-2 bring consensual?

If genuine:

Look, being shit faced and then regretting sex is not rape. Ever consider the guys were drunk too, and that maybe you were flirting, coming onto them, and they thought you kissing them was consensual? Why would you make out with someone for long periods of time without struggling or saying no, and keep going at it?

Your professor didn't " open your eyes" he/ she gave you a victim complex to justify your shitty behaviour.

I've gotten pretty damn drunk in my uni years and never had a one night stand. How do you let yourself get that drunk that you do't remember/ you slut around with so many guys without being cognizant of what youre doing?

they issue isn't the men; it's you.
The issue is you not being able to control yourself, or your drinking.
I feel sorry for the guys. They see a cute chick, think she is into them and drunk and having fun like they are, they sleep with you, and then bam, years later you get them punished for "rape".

Women like you ruin everything for other women and it's no wonder we get so hated by others.
You're an awful person.
Please keep this behaviour up and do it around a bunch of muslims, then you can be really, truly, brutally raped, and hopefully killed afterwards.