Yogee Aditya Nath

So, I was working with a non profit organization in Uttar Pradesh, India or UP (as curries like to call it) for 8 months.

It's one of the biggest Muzzie populated state in India and they elected this guy in the pic.

> Be a degree holder in mathematics.
> Decide to give it all up and be a saint.
> Gets elected as member of Indian Parliament.
> Forcefully convert muzzies.
> Face of Hindoo fascism in India.
> Call for Islamic genocide.
> Gets elected as governor of UP with 4/5 seats in legislative assembly.
> Ban Muzzie owned slaughter houses.
> His goons kill muzzies almost on daily basis.
> Calls for complete ban on animal slaughter.
> Crack down the top 1% of his state who control basically everything.
> Crack down on alcohol shops.
> Believes muzzies are biggest threat to any developing society.
> Forcefully implement public hygiene which lacked everywhere.
> Wave off farm loans.
> Cut down welfare programs for Muslims.
> Believes homosexuals are plague to any civilized society.
> Quotes Hitler in his speeches.
> Establish a complete authoritarian government.
> Set up a social media wing just to lurk Muslim guys on Jewbook and beat em half dead when they show up.
> Openly support goons responsible for demolishing the biggest Mosque in India.
> Calls for demolishing Taz Mahal as it's a sign of Islamic oppression.
> No shits given about any human rights issues.

What does Sup Forums has to say about him. No "street shitter" comments because curries shit on railway tracks instead of streets.

youthkiawaaz.com/2017/03/yogi-adityanath-on-muslim-women-lgbtq/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KK0ewD1JzFc
youtube.com/watch?v=IUhbkQcWctE
youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
youtube.com/watch?v=8HcGoSnqaHs
youtube.com/watch?v=5M477MYb9Ys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZD0IUGOPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

next PM banega yeh confirmed 2024

kaha se hain bhai tu? I'm from Mumbai, in NY right now.

So far so good.

Pune bro.

Padmavati movie ki maa chod di. Yogi basically said do whatever you want to the sena guys
youtube.com/watch?v=KK0ewD1JzFc

Areh yahi nahi, he said any Muslim guy found with a Hindu girl will face severe consequences.

>Believes homosexuals are plague to any civilized society.
what scriptures is he using to justify that?

you still sound like idiots

oh im sorry i mean...

also some things are so making you sound like some idiots

Based on cultural identity of Indian subcontinent. And the recent degenracy in West.

so his own personal opinion

Better than you guys where politicians are too scared to speak against media houses or Muslims in general just because to look nice.

>recent
Bro Kali Yug was always another name for the west. They've done everything to destroy whatever is pure:

spirituality destroyed through atheism
humility through individualism and narcissism
nature through industrialization
culture through globalization
health and cleanliness through advent of western medicine
the list goes on and on

Apparently lol.
Who wants gays anyways?

Sounds like something that can only exist for a limited time in todays globalized world.

True said.
It was so better when there were no Abrahamic ideologies.

He's just working on common sense.

Lmao, his popularity is increasing day by day in India even though he is criticized by pseudo-sickulars and even NYT or other western media houses.

I think its good that Islam is eating up western europe. At least they're overt about their position on kaffirs unlike christianity which tries to convert others by luring them by vices

>Who wants gays anyways?
clearly not you, scum
fuck off dirty shitskin

his concern is right though. National elections will be a different ball game. He must run the state cleanly and with law for 15 years if he wants to make a serious dent in peoples minds.

Sounds like a cool guy.

I have nothing against Indians... in India.

Stay there and we can be buddies.

we want the same. Unfortunately, you shoved industrialization and western medince up our asses resulting in the population growth immediately after raping us through colonization

True said.
Only way to resurrect west to it's past glory is by shunning it's Abrahamic ideology and accepting it's cultural and Nationalist identity over it.
Romans/Macedonians/Carthagians almost conquered world and it took Abrahamic ideologies to wipe them off completely in like 2/3 centuries.

His motto is complete authoritarian rule even though it pisses someone or everyone and then project himself on national stage like Modi did. Or maybe BJP is secretly setting him up to succeed Modi as he has the most media presence after him.

If he begins to wield more influential power, or his ideas start to spread, and then people with real power decide to stop him, that's it.
It's the same with alt-right, rangling with their little toys making noise, the minute real power or influence is perceived to be within their grasp, they're cut the fuck down. You can play in your little corner, but don't come to the big playground. Remain symbolic.
Then again, maybe in some small places today, things can still exist in a vacuum? I don't know, I feel like it's less and less probable.

We aren't England pajeet

I find myself conflicted. What would you support, alt-right or a globalized west. Which is more beneficial for hindus? Sometimes I feel the west moving right will bring global culture change (against muslims and towards religion (hinduism)) but the white bastards will then use jewish tactics to do to us (Indians) what Jews and they themselves are doing to them right now (cultural degeneracy)

I really like everything except maybe demolishing taj mahal, but im not educated on the matter, maybe thats necessary. I especially like him cracking down on animal slaughter, it pains my heart that we are so cruel towards animals. Also its good that hes adressing hygene. It really is psychotic how some of you guys do your poo stuff. Disgust for excrements is pretty much engrained in pretty much everyone, so it really is abnormal and sickening seeing stuff like shited up beaches and streets. There is so much good in India, if you will succeed in dealing with your problems you would be a great place with a good future. Billion people, you have to improove.

>Forcefully implement public hygiene which lacked everywhere.
Neat
Muslims aren't too bad when kept under control though

also is there a source on Taj Mahal? I want to see it happen and I am glad someone like Yogi thinks the same

There are hindu temple pillars in the site that Taj Mahal was built on.

This is true, Ivan. There are Muslims in UP (state which Yogi rules) who claim that they're safer in Hindu majority regions because that leads to less conflict

He will be the next Prime Minister after Narendra Modi retires. Haters gonna hate.

JAI SRI RAM.

can you recommend a Russian writer similar to Dostoevsky? I loved his work

obviously hindus were too merciful to you buddhist retards last time and you need to be genocided again away from india
keep your autismo made up religion away it's no different from islam

that guy is Hindu not a Buddhist you fucking moron. Buddhism is fedora tier religion, born out of hinduism lol. It preaches nihilism and individualism, which is something only westerners and dalits (hindu rejects) are attracted to

As long as there degenracy is away from us it's good. There is a huge movement piling up in India for LGBT rights with all those 76 genders and shit. We don't want to race mix with westerners because they might be more attractive but they aren't fertile enough like Indian women.
Only thing beneficial for Hindus is the fact that they don't have to fight themselves. Britishers exploited this and even some of the state parties in India are exploiting this on the basis of caste and all.
RSS or VHP is all vocal about removing caste based reservation from India.
So basically what we need right now is a United Hindu community against the degeneracy from West, China or even our own people.

>Demolish Taj Mahal because muh Islamic Oppression

that really gets on my nerves
i cant wait for the day where everyone is genocided

Lmao, it's actually the Hindu CM of that state. He wears full saffron as a symbol of Hindu sainthood. Buddhists also wear saffron because somewhat they are a sect of Hinduism.

why in the world should we celebrate an Islamic monument?

lol i said the same here

We basically elected a guy responsible for death of 2500 muzzies with 2/3 majority. What makes you think like that idiot ?

Mandir Wahi Banyenge !!

but the degeneracy is not contained. Look at the gen Z. They're hypersexual, highly narcissit, don't want babies, only want nuclear families, away from parents after graduation, facebook, instagram snapchat, tinder etc.
That is a direct consequence of western degeneracy. How can one stop that?

>the white bastards will then use jewish tactics to do to us (Indians) what Jews and they themselves are doing to them right now (cultural degeneracy)

what would be the point? jews use those tactics because they are means to their ends. the right has entirely different ends in mind than the jews and none of them include promoting degeneracy in foreign lands. i recommend reading "crisis of the modern world" by rene guenon to establish an understanding of what really underpins western right-wing thought.
globalism is just pc language for global jewish control. would you rather india, and hinduism, exist in a world where sovereignty, self-determination and freedom of association are the cardinal virtues; or would you rather throw your country and culture to the dogs? the latter has not worked out so well for us in the west.

Get rid of no fault divorce and marry off kids earlier

actually youre right
i wonder how come if pakistan is literally just muslim india, why didnt they just take all the muslim-majority land in india? be done with, no more fucking around.
I hate humanity, I hate the world. This world is over-flowing with pain. It would be better if we just ended this filthy planet.

hmm, this canuck has a point. That's why I can never really get behind the idea that destroying the west might be beneficial to a Hindu Indian nation. It isn't a fair manner of fighting where backstabbing is the prime attack. I'd rather do a cultural fist fight with alt right then a race to the bottom with Jewish degenerates

go back to watching naruto

>so, i was working in india for 8 months
>was
>no "street shittet" comments cuz indians dont shit in streets
>flag
Ow, my sides

That's mostly concentrated in the bigger cities or urbanized zones of India like Delhi, Mumbai.
When I was in UP and roamed small cities and villages (75% population of India lives in villages or small cities) they are basically what a typical Hindu conservative, religious was before Gen Z degeneracy. They organize local religious get together, complete basic high school at least, join their respective businesses or jobs in the same city or village and marry girls of their parent's choice.
And as I observed men and women in these small cities and villages were well settled in their lives with their parents and 2 kids in the 25-30 age range.

damn, I've never really stayed outside of mumbai for longer than a week and got thrown into the west. Thank god for early Sup Forums which led me to Sup Forums, otherwise I was a full blown 'do anything as long as it doesn't affect anyne else' liberal cuck

Pakistan is basically a mixture of different tribal sects along with Urdu speaking Muslims who migrated from India.
They did especially the nawabs of Hyderabad and JamNagar but we annexed them and took over. Likewise Pakis annexed Balochis and Pashtuns who wanted to be part of India rather than Pakistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUhbkQcWctE

just lol if you getting married in this day and age, fuck that, id rather a life without a baby thanks. no risk of divorce and half my assets taken, no risk of child support (while I struggle to get by on my own) while my ex-wife blows it on jewellery and her new boyfriends coats, etc. narcissism is the only way to keep yourself in any kind of integrity in the modern day.

I've read too much shit to even consider it.

Haha, that's what was his point user.
Shit's different in India. I saw girls with master's degree settle down in life to have 2 kids while serving her in-laws. And they consider it as their duty in life in almost 60% of Indian households.

so what is the point of life if you can't instill your understanding of the world into a kid? I used to think like you but at age 30 people around you, in less controversial fields like mathematics/engineering, start having families and houses and kids and start having a life. What should a man do after 30 if not have a family to look after?

99% of westerners think like that. no matter the country. everything is a matter of money and comfort. anything that increases comfort and money is good. anything that decreases comfort and money is bad. that is our current moral compass.
the metaphysical has no room in the modern west. notions of where we were, where we are and where we are going are not even considered. i told you to read that book because our society is deathly ill. the vast majority of men here would rather kill themselves when they become invalid in old age than marry and start a family.

Maybe it is because I'm younger and the only thing on my mind is building a foundation for a career, maybe when that all fuss goes behind me I'll see that maybe that is a consideration.

I don't really see any point in life. To me it's just a temporary playground we all life in. Even if I were to have a kid, who knows what kind of life they'll have, what they'll learn, who they'll become? And for what? Just to feel the primal love for a child that every parent has ever felt since ever; sacrificing insane quantities of your capital, your free time, your life's emotions, just to know your next-of-kin will roam the world you'll never after you pass. There are too many variables that come into account for it to even work out like that. It's too planned for me. The idea disgusts me since my parents had a terrible marriage and I never even want to remotely be like any of them or take the same paths they did.

There are so many things a man can do after 30. 99% of people follow that path, why not go down another and experience life a different? I don't know...

sad indeed

Why would a man even marry when marriage and it's courts always favour women? Marriage is a joke nowadays and 99% of women are not marriage material. It's a good way to get screwed for all of your worth.

You're wrong, why do you think that you have it all figured out? We live in one of the largest landmasses in the world. Don't act like you know the my or my neighbors values. You are blinded by your experience and you're just writing self absorbed blog posts at this point. Saying 99% to emphasize your certainty makes you look like a retard brainlet by the way, even though you aren't. Sort yourself out and break free from nihilist assumptions before you become even more depressed.

You still are vague about purpose.
People have been chasing careers as long as civilization has existed, just like making a family. You will start noticing people around you in the same career are far more charming if they have a family. You will slowly start hating yourself because there is something basic missing in your life. This is what leads to freaks like Stephen Paddock, Elliot Rodger, Andrew Blaze etc. You wil be lucky if you only kill yourself and not others. There is no middle ground, either go full monk and reject society and become religious or lead a normal life. Trying to be a wizard along with a normal life is a recipe for disaster. Even monks lead social lives and engage in discourse. Wizardry only leads to misery, you can choose to accept it or not.

I have no idea, i dislike his work, maybe ill try reading it in english, but in russian its a pain to ears. I assume you already have remark, gugo, cveig and balzak under your belt so i have no idea. I heard that he has some japanese "followers" that are quite praised by russian dostoevsky fans - yukio mishima golden temple; tanizaki. nagai tofu. Didnt read. Sorry for typos and lack of usefull advice.

who goes into any venture with the assumption it will fail? you don't want a family because you see no point in life. if you did, you'd probably want to make more of you to share the experience.
>Sort yourself out and break free from nihilist assumptions
i call it like i see it and if you don't like that then feel free to disregard whatever i write. furthermore, don't make assumptions about me when you're getting pedantic about an obvious exaggeration to drive home a point. why even reply?

>relying on scripture for literally anything

Use your own fucking head and you'll arrive at the conclusion that fags kill countries

>Use your own fucking head and you'll arrive at the conclusion that fags kill countries
fuck off kike

>health and cleanliness through advent of western medicine
You can't be serious, corpses floating in a river where millions of people take daily baths and wild boars eating dead babies in the middle of the street is hardly "healthy and clean", not to mention all of those temples where crowds of pilgrims mingle with monkeys and rats.

Corpses aren't thrown in the river, their ashes were. That was sustainable when the population around varanasi was 1/100th of what it is right now.

Fucking MGTOW cucks and their "I don't want to get married and have kids because woman are filthy" arguments. Pathetic!

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I

Do you understand how expansive that fucking river is? Taking cherry-picked pictures isn't indicitive of reality. Though surely it is a problem because of the amount of people.

Kill yourself, faggot! We already have enough eunuchs in our metro cities. Don't go on spreading your Western Degeneracy here! Death to degenerates!

The difference is that Yogi will have way too many people supporting him openly compared to what alt-right gets as open supporters. People in the west always shy away when media shames them. In India media shaming doesn't work. People instinctively know the right from wrong. No one will be able to tough Yogi given his huge and loyal following.

Never knew that

I like to take calculated risks. Marriage, to me, can be capricious and a divorce can be unpredictable and motivated by a lot of immeasurable things.
Fair enough. I enjoyed reading your thoughts.
Who said I was MGTOW? I do believe in some of their principles but mgtow seems to focus too much on women-hating for my taste. I don't hate them. I just don't think a lot of women (or men, for that matter) are suitable for a legit marriage; loyal, loving, worth-it, until death.

Then you really need to cull your population through positive eugenics, I like India and it's culture, but I shiver when I imagine a swarm of low-castes carrying antibiotics resistant bacterias pouring over the world a la Camps des Saints.

Honorary white

are you hindu or white?

>Kill yourself, faggot! We already have enough eunuchs in our metro cities. Don't go on spreading your Western Degeneracy here! Death to degenerates!
stupid muslim/kike/christkike/atheist
stop spreading your abrahamic/commie hate literature
pathetic

amen to that. Death to fags and degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=8HcGoSnqaHs

>Death to fags
ok ahmed

the only thing I have in common with muslims is the hatred of sexual degenerates. This really is the one thing abrahamic religions got right. Hinduism really doesn't speak about sexual deviants but its something we should desu

>the only thing I have in common with muslims is the hatred of sexual degenerates. This really is the one thing abrahamic religions got right. Hinduism really doesn't speak about sexual deviants but its something we should desu
you're not a hindu you're a kike-wannabe

>calls for a complete ban on animal slaughter
>yet supports muslim genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=5M477MYb9Ys

Lol, Indians are so full of themselves, watchya doing in the West if its so shit? There's a reason your country sucks ass (protip: lack of monotheism is a factor)

Muslims are sub-animals

Well, this is an interesting world we live in, looking forward to see and learn what this man is going to do.

You have to give Judaism that -- its most distinctive features are almost custom-designed to promote the survival of its culture.

>don't eat foods that have been historically risky
>sex practices that don't promote the continuance of the group are basically punishable by death
>take care of your own and screw the goy as much as you can get away with

Which of course is why they promote the opposite for everyone else.

>stupid muslim/kike/christkike
It take more brain to be an atheist than all three of them combined. But, I prefer to not label myself an atheist.
>stop spreading your abrahamic/commie hate literature
The only thing worst than being a Muslim/Christian is being a Commie Cuck. Throwing fags off the roof /helicopters does seem like a good idea now.

White. Not even mixed European white.

getting married and raising kids is a huge responsibility

and its your duty because your race is getting rekt

this eunuch believes everybody should drink cow piss instead of education .

C-O-W P-I-S-S
O
W

P
I
S
S

Kerelites are cancer .

That shouldn't be your only reason for having a kid, although in theory that sounds good.

Do you know , he onnce cried in the parliament.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVZD0IUGOPI