youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good

i always take out my phone and start taking pictures. the only way to counter that uncomfortable feeling you get is to make the other person even more uncomfortable.

only an issue for sexually repressed amerishits who think theres something vulgar with a mother feeding her child, the most wholesome thing possible

This is a slide thread by the way. Same exact format and picture posted every day.

You would think burying information in such a callous & obvious way would be detrimental to their cause.

(How come I can't sage or it says 'upload failed'?)

Not bad leaf, not bad

>blood elves join the horde.jpg

if it's done with understatement no problem. Like, going to a quiet place or doing it under a sheet.
But wearing a worn out top and showing you sagging tits in public is not ok

Only good looking women should be allowed to breastfeed in public. Uggos need to go back to there holes.

Repugnant.
The best way to deal with it is for all men of stern testicles to form a queue and stare grinningly.

>chav in charge of decency

hot

kek

Brown skin orcs when

Lets see here. Standing up in public walking around with your fucking tits hanging out while you breast feed your little spic OR being a white mother sitting down at a table putting a blanket over your chest and then allowing your baby to breast feed in peace. I fucking hate SHIT SKINS
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There's a difference between a lady covering her front while the child suckles, and a lefty whore who spreads out wide and reveals both tits in the middle of a restaurant while she chats away with her mates and the child suckles on one of the tits.

Disgusting. Should be done in private.

What is your opinion of this mother?

youtube.com/watch?v=2hwXehXsKsY

Give me a fucking break you can clearly tell the woman in OPs pic is doing it solely for attention. Passing gas is natural too and necessary to prevent pain in my abdomen but you don't see me ripping loud farts in front of people on the street.

Who gives a fuck OP

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

>be mexican
>get breastfed until you're five

>be white
>get ear infections because formula fed as a baby

I'm telling you at 5:54 that kid is expecting a blowjob. How is this legal?

As long as it's not that creature

I'm ok with it

Only for white women with white children. Death penalty for mother and child otherwise.

Those two pissy bitches in the background do not approve.

Its natural, why not

Cmon, this mother is just using breastfeeding as an excuse to show her tits to the world. This is disturbing.

its trashy.
>muh its natural
so is making the baby but we arnt allowed to fuck in public.

have my you

Hrmm. I might try this if I ever decide to leave my mom's basement.

I mean what is the right amount? Naturally the fucking formula bullshit it outright against nature but I am wondering at what age is too old and risks psychological issues?

>the mother thinks you're a creep if you keep stearing at her half-naked tit
Fuck you bitch. I can look at whatever I want. If you don't want to be seen then fuck off back to your safe space or cover yourself up.

I would support it if adult breastfeeding were legalized as well. As it stands, it's just hypocrisy.

this

>I fucking hate SHIT SKINS
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
r u 12buds checkem

Disgusting degenerate and make no sense

Pretty much

>get ear infections because formula fed as a baby
Is that a thing? I always wondered why I had so many ear infections as a child

Nah free the nip. Breastfeeding in public is ok at least shes taking care of a kid

There's literally no reason to do it if you live in a civilized society. There is always somewhere you can go do it in private. It wouldn't personally offend me but if I had children and some woman is just exposing her chest at a restaurant or something then I would be pissed. Just go to the bathroom.

>female nipple
>teeny weenie
>breastfeeding
how is this not taken down from youtube?

What would ugly beaner mummy milku taste like?

>dirge.jpg

Whatever you say ISIS

Have better breasts first?

Welfare.

Breast milk helps a baby develop a proper immune system. But there are other factors. Third+ born children tend to have weaker immune systems (all the good stuff is put into first born), and if you were born with an ear infection you are likely to struggle with them for the rest of your life.

le 56% face?

I like the angry white childless cunt in the back

Better than any cow or goat could produce because it's actually made for humans.