• •CBTS #513 - AS STORMS RAGED WILD Edition• •

• •1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
Previous Bread QMAP - Updated
1. 2.
!!! NEW Stringer Map

Nov 23

Nov 22 III

(in NN thread)

Nov 22 II

Nov 22 I
ANS Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

MOTIVATION Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC Signature Countdown +++ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/VUm5R
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680
minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/
pastebin.com/q7X8GcGX
youtube.com/watch?v=CTtf5s2HFkA
metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/apple-offices-raided-ahead-of-launch-of-iphone-x-in-south-korea-7102490/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

VALIDITY of Q >>
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

*QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES
!!! SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. SS user Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!! WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

! BOOK OF Q

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS

>Nov 23 ~~~~~

SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 ***GODFATHER III /_\ (Y) Rizvi Travels Rizvi and Al Waleed ++ Screeching
G00gle
ANS
IMPORTANT
Rizvi Traverse Rizvi and Al Waleed
Rizvi V2
Riz & Twittter Investments MINI RD
NK & SpaceX KEEN
Rocket Man >Nov 22 ~~~~~

Hugh Hefner/Q Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18 >Nov 21 ~~~~~

Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2 >Nov 20 ~~~~~

MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
CF and Podesta Groups FUNDERS (Possible connetions/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

GAY

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER
Q-Book QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

MEMES
>Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

Feinstein
Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. >NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

I can just tell this is anonymous5.

Frank kys

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Sadly... This

ISIS mated with OSIRIS after he was dead with use of his GOLD penis to make HORUS. PhospHORUS is a main component of DNA, which is where we get HORUS, it translates to "light bearer".

ORION is from the Greek word ourios, ‘urine’, or Latin urina which is a component of RNA (uracil) that carries hereditary informations in cells. Uracil is not found in DNA.

Hennig Brand discovered phosphorus in 1669, in Hamburg, Germany, preparing it from urine. How was Phosphorus discovered? Some guy boiled a ton of URINE trying to make GOLD and ended up making PHOSPHORUS.

RNA is a single protein that is a MESSENGER (angel/alien clue) and folds into itself. Many viruses encode their genetic information using an RNA genome. Viruses are not considered to be a form of "life" since they can't reproduce on their own. (remember Osiris was dead)

DNA is a double helix. DNA is double-stranded and RNA is single-stranded which is why RNA can leave the nucleus and DNA can't. RNA can survive alone

Scientists have long thought that viral genomes could be made from either DNA or RNA but not both. Discovered in 2012, RDHV is the only known instance of an RNA virus forming a hybrid with a DNA virus. There are two ways that a gene from an RNA virus could have become part of the genome of a DNA virus. An RNA virus and a DNA virus could have infected the same cell at the same time; if one of the RNA genes was converted or translated into DNA, the resulting DNA could have been mixed up with the DNA viral genome, thereby creating the hybrid. Alternatively, a strand of DNA and a strand of RNA could have been glued together in a cell infected with both kinds of viruses.

Neanderthal DNA is only found in modern human's mDNA. Why wouldn’t we find their DNA in our mtDNA as well as our nuclear DNA? Because mtDNA is passed down exclusively from mother to offspring. (Remember ISIS is the goddess of fertility)

Pic related.

How do we join the Alliance.

The storm will wash the corruprion in the land.

Very gay thread

elon musk is a fanny. i've been saying for years he's up to something shifty. smug cunt.

BACKLINKS
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504
#505 #506 #507 #508 #509
#510 #511 #512 #513 ~~~

The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM
To Bakers wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter →
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share it with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

LOOK HERE

Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

Hey! Sorry.. I went off to go work on some stupid program and didn't know people were talking to me until I got back.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm... yeah. I dunno.

Mel the CT'er
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY

headed out for turkey-day lunch
Happy Thanksgiving, anons

Jacob Rothschild is dead.

Whats Isis holding? Maybe it symbolizes a Vagina/womb?????

Go suck on the queens tits, would ya.

So u telling me that Musk is behind NK? Why thou? How is he going to give them technology or whatever? If Q "knows" that SpaceX helps NK why they didn't lock him up?

timeline coming along. I have made multiple versions and am cleaning, congealing them.... and this is a tough line to walk, trying to walk the line between informative, evocative, without being overly conspiratorial to turn off normies. Yet It's not impossible and I am definitely going to upload a near final draft today - this is, the more that I look at the data, what Q has been wanting all along.

Don't let that deter you from coming up with your own timeline because I'd love to compare what i'm doing with anyone else. - That's why I started and that's why I'll finish... not a single post aside from the ones I've done have (as far as I've seen) a "complete picture" - the best advice Q gives us is to read the whole damn thing each time (which only a fraction of us do) - But the way I'm doing this, it should give the normies a better place to start as well as a way to relate data points.

I know a number of people are waiting for this therefore that is my update. I'm going as fast as i can, I will devote every waking minute to this and now I can because it's a holiday.

So rejoice! we were already winning but it's time to get further ahead : )

pic btw is me thinking about the more philosophical part of the issue - which Q has gone into and part of what a lot of people misunderstand about what is wrong and what needs to be understood to put together the whole picture of what has occurred and needs to. I do believe I "get it" and soon a lot more will.

(repost from other thread cause I want more people to know it's coming today)

You can help out in a few ways...

---- LOAF TASK FORCE ----

I need some help this holiday. Step up to Make The World Great Again

To do:

- Confirm all Q Maps are up to date
- Confirm all other important graphics, archives, etc. are up to date
- MAKE A CLEAR BREAKDOWN OF INFO OF THE TESLA/ELON/RIZVI/INTELQ FINDINGS FROM LAST NIGHT
- Clean up old or stale info, make posts read easier
- Make more relevant memes, SPREAD those memes on social media (Its working well)
- Continue to FOCUS and answer Q questions
- Continue to dig and post relevant info
- PRAY

---- LOAF TASK FORCE ----

SpaceX is a CIA front company

VIRIDIAN.4
MAELSTROM.15.33.886
WONDERLAND TRAIL
PAUL REVERE
NATHAN HALE
AMBIENT.92.55.29.01

Keystone = Earth
Not as it appears.
40,000 ft v.
Conspiracy ST if higher
WE wouldn't believe Q. Call it conspiracy. Q would lose credibility.
What is a map?
What's in the picture?
What do you see in the picture?
99% won't swallow.
Would be in hospital.

Pray.

Worldview shatters.

Pray.

+_{34!_k}(49pwu-)
The Abyss is a Gate
Q
9 knocks

Whats goin on here guys? Isis and Osiris having sexy time?

He's puttin his key in her lock if you know what I mean, giggity.

Y= feminine goddess=Minerva

I'd rather join up and help shoot degenerate pedophile billionaires and their mercenaries.

They need to make it easier to silence ppl in these threads. So you can just click on their id/post and block them in each thread. Lol.

That would be nice. :)

Reposting: it got lost at end of last bread,

Owl: Owl of Minerva

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

To: H Subject: Latest Do you think the last paragraph violates the owl/minerva rule? They are fine with the last paragraph.

minervaextremelaw.haifa.ac.il/index.php/en/

The Minerva Center for the Rule of Law under Extreme Conditions at the University of Haifa Faculty of Law and the Geography and Environmental Studies Department, is an international venue and transnational forum - together with the University of Hamburg, for study, research, training, education and publication. Its mission is to focus on the rule of law, broadly defined to include policy and regulation, under three main types of extreme conditions: natural disasters (epidemics, floods, storms, fires, earthquakes); national security challenges (wars, terrorism, counter terrorism, cyber-terrorism and military actions); and socioeconomic crises (economic meltdowns and severe sociopolitical fragmentation).

Not only am in awe tha The Powers That Be have been exposed via these breads but that our Patriots actually have them on the run. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would live to see this happening....

You will know the faithful by their prayer.

THE SPACE X NK STORY IS DISINFO - HENCE THE SHITTY CIA MEMES

NORKS GOT THE ROCKETS FROM THE UKRAINIANS UNDER OBAMA.

THE URANIUM... WHERE'D IT COME FROM

We've been asked to spread the good news and enjoy the show. This would be disruptive to social order. They will pay the price in due time.

Manuf

Happy thanksgiving! :) Turkeys everywhere! ;)

>in due time

Time window? How do we know these things are not just the cabal stalling anons from investigating something else?

ukrainian gold missing iraqi gold missing syrian gold missing...
why are they covered in gold?

Let's recap.
Still no major news about those 2000? indictments.
Still no HARD factual evidence of Langley ever being ceased by Marines.
Hillary and all her associates are still at large.
Rothschilds are still alive, there's no proof otherwise.
New SA king cleaned house in SA because he has to in order to keep his own kingdom.
Last but not least, something BIG is going to happen soon.
The best excuse any in this group has come up with to fight off the truth is, MSM doesn't want you to know, or they refer you back to an operation from 50 years ago called MOCKINGBIRD.

So at what point is it that one is NOT suppose to believe this is just 1 huge fucking LARP?

Tiepolo

The unrelenting and unprecedented Shilling....

WHY DOES Q NEVER MENTION ISRAEL BEING IMPLICATED?
>WHY DOES Q NEVER MENTION ISRAEL BEING IMPLICATED?

To all current and future bakers I HAVE UPDATED THE PASTEBIN RECIPE

>pastebin.com/q7X8GcGX

>pastebin.com/q7X8GcGX

>pastebin.com/q7X8GcGX

All new info is in here

evil women

>brainstorming
If you're brainstorming fictional shit, does that mean you're meta-LARPing? Is that still, you know, LARPing?

THAT'S DISINFO

WE TELL YOU TO LURK FOR A REASON.

North Korea has large uranium deposits and the CIA I mean Pakistan gave them enrichment tech. They really don't need to go far for uranium. Weapons grade though .. that's trickier and I'm not sure if the paki tech allows for this.

>some memes don't need words...
Like this one, hot n' fresh off the presses. Too subtle?

The new Punisher on Netflix is red pilling normies.

WHO'S THE GUY?

Begone Jew! The power of Christ compels you!

Nobody loves you. Go play with your shekels. Shove them up your big butt hole.

Checkout the missing Libyan gold - and the withdrawals made by one of the family from the ol Swiss bank account.

Reminder

WHERE DID THIS URANIUM END UP?

thanks baker.

so is Zuck and his wife Chicom double agents? obviously FB is a Clown creation via In-Q-Tel. it's the greatest surveillance tool ever created. why? because it's 'self-surveillance'. people literally just give them extensive data points on nearly every aspect of their lives.

why is this building empty?
>pic related

It's almost been a month and we're supposed to believe someone within the President's circle is still doing this? And why isn't Israel to blame for anything? Why is he not asking questions about Israel?

israel

He's walking on the curb like he owns the place

Owl=Lilith=goddess of death.
Luceriferians believe they can Conjer up spirits into themselves? They want this goddess of death in themselves. Her wisdom and murderous spirit lead them in their actions?

Me he just has us looking at the Fucking Rothschilds - how do you think Israel exists?

KYS

Semi relevant, very interesting.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CTtf5s2HFkA

could Y head >vagina head>vagina hat
soros funding huge ritual day after inauguration

fb is banned in china...

Because Q is DTTT, who is a Rothschild, which makes them both Jews. Is a kike going to implicate the fraudulent yid homeland?
A fucking tourist, nigger. Have you ever heard of Koryo Tours, you ignorant boomer? Please, use that brain you claim to be using. I don't see it working!

>+_{34!_k}(49pwu-)
Something tells me none of us are seeing the full picture.

metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/apple-offices-raided-ahead-of-launch-of-iphone-x-in-south-korea-7102490/

A lot of investigations are starting at the same time coincidence?

Oy vei !
Shiny !
*grab it and run to lair. Melt it into sweet golden scheckel, fap and cum over them*

Didnt we hear something about blackwater??

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Explain pic related.
>You can't.

The queen is happy with thew jews' work! Yes. Good job jews.

I was sold when the historical transformation occurred in the KSA as predicted. My attention will always be riveted here to the final outcome....

>Thinking taking down the Rothschilds is going to somehow going to absolve Israel of it's crimes

OUR GREATEST ALLY RIGHT

Just a little but I like the idea ;)

I mean state busses run on wood burners but our space tech is coming along great

What the actual fuck

Q Language is the second implemented imperative quantum programming language.[16]Q Language was implemented as an extension of C++ programming language. It provides classes for basic quantum operations like QHadamard, QFourier, QNot, and QSwap, which are derived from the base class Qop. New operators can be defined using C++ class mechanism.

Interesting

Sing sing sing sing!

Minerva is Isis is Ishtar is Inanna is Lady Libertas is Columbia is Athena is Asherah is Venus etc etc etc

Baal is Molock is Marduk is Baphomet is the Bull on Wall Street is Bielzebub is Nimrod etc etc etc

SATAN is a hermaphrodie which is where we get Hermes and Hermetecism and tons of 2headed/male female entities throughout history.

Agreed. He came out of nowhere and suddenly became our savior with more money than a Saudi prince.