ITT anime characters that deserve a nice punch in the face for ruining their respective shows

ITT anime characters that deserve a nice punch in the face for ruining their respective shows.

>picture not related.

Nene saved the whole show.

A punch from Madoka for the whole stripping away her godhood thing and then a hug telling her that everything will be okay.

shit taste

China a cute

Pics unrelated.

>Hating best girls
Shit taste.

quads = truth

This bitch

No.

See

>Pics unrelated
I want to punch you all.

REMOVE THE SCREW YOU LITTLE SHIT. YOU'RE RUINING LIVES

Be nice to them. I would say be nice to the other girls in the thread too, but I do not know them. Chinatsu and Homu should be loved and hugged though, not punched.

Why Syaro?

None of the characters posted so far "ruined" their respective shows. You want an actual example? Well, here you go.

All the Raibus are perfect. You looking to get cut, nigger?

I have never watched this show but the girls are cute. How can cute girls ruin a show?

>Boring personalities

>Responsible for stupid drama episodes and come off as unreasonable jerkass characters

>Relevance in show is so non-existent that they are practically background characters

>Show constantly shills them as these smart, wonderful, responsible characters when it's the complete opposite

>"Oh but it's okay because they are cute girls!"

Say what you will about the other characters posted here (even Nene), they were never as awful as these two.

I'll repeat. All the Raibus are perfect. Are you looking to get cut, nigger?

everyone itt needs to die including me for reading it

All correct.