>Saudi Arabia

Wew

>el savador
>peru (gay)
>mexico
>fucking bolivia
>

>Chile.

I'm not so surprised except for fucking Saudi Arabia. Isn't anime considered haram there?

It's considered harem.

Hi newfriend and welcome to Sup Forums. To better integrate with the board culture please write out kill yourself. I know it can be difficult to type a few more letters but I believe in you.

>Americans don't love a bastardization of their own comics by a culture they nuked twice

Honestly it's amazing we haven't declared another war on them with some of the shit they produce, such as gender bent cum-sluts based on General Patton

That makes it better.

>Saudi Arabia
The fuck?

Serbia is an anime friendly country.

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpLvlv93YTw

youtube.com/watch?v=Am1dnskk2co

youtube.com/watch?v=VzsggX77q2U

>Philippines that high on power level
Completly tsundere, in comparation to any other asain country. Mudslimes being so high freaks me out though.
Also, you have to remember, that there is something called responsability in white/asian countries, which creates shame on the deviants which have hobies not directly connected to the norm, just because such hobbies are usually connected to deviants.
White or asian countries usually shame on this kind of people (Japan being the exception because they live in animeland, altough anime is still kind of shamed, just like everywhere else), and also for the case of USA you most think not only that over 60% of it's population is white which carries this kind of opinion, but it's also, a really big fucking country with a lot of people. Blacks, latins or arabians don't usually carry the same shame to someone's hobbies due to having less responsability.
t. Mexican.

I don't understand you, But yes.

Go home to Mexico.

why are spics so weeb?

Why not?

Good, anime is for losers and I'm glad I don't live in a country of losers.

But alt-right blogs keep telling me that anime is a white hobby (while also backstabbing it and saying Sup Forums is dead.)

>Le meme.

>No France
>No Italy
Shit list, only the flips make sense. If the Saudis really loved anime that much, we'd have Torkaizer by now.

Why is it that people from Sup Forums can't understand basic shit.
B-but I am on Mexico already...

>we'd have Torkaizer by now.
But we already have it, user.

I thought it was still being made.

All white nations are "soon-to be" muslim nations. Of course they wouldn't like that. Saudi Arabia is different, they're rich.

Why the flips makes sense in having a high place in this list?

They fucking love mecha anime, that's why. They've gotten anime broadcasts for years just like Italy and France. Plus their relatively close proximity to Japan means they get imports fairly easy.

>They fucking love mecha anime
But the countries on the list love REAL ANIME!!
like pic related.

So what you're saying is that people from the US and other like minded countries kink shame things that deviate from the norm like anime, videogames and related media more than people from 3rd world countries like mexico and the Philippines due to this so called "responsibility"?

t. Another mexican

>Another mexican

>France and Italy not listed
Nice search terms, user.

It's not he same guy you're talking to.

Dumb 3rd worlder

Google is clearly wrong.

China would easily top the list due to population

Bolivia is only allowed find happiness in anime.

Is this ranked by ratings? Sales? What?

IS it that bad in bolivia

Yeah. Here we just don't care as much for being filthy weebs, just look at black anime fans, they usually display their like for anime a lot even when they like generic shit like Naruto. Here in Mexico, same shit, but with Dragon Ball or other shonenshit.
t. same mexican
Prove me wrong, faggot.
You can't.

>weeb
kill yourself

>Chile on 7
I don't know how to fill about this.
>5 latin americans countries
We really are fucked.

America gets triggered by anime. They only like live-action crime shows, burgers, and shooting people.

Because toei built animation studio in that country so we got to watch a handful of anime early

>USA doesn't really like anime.
Fuck, they won again!

They weren't fucked up because of religion , it was anime all along ..
Actually I'm not surprised , it explains alot !!

I mean, ISIS saying they would kill anyone who says mecha musume is magical girl should have been a clue.

In the age of Trump, anime will be banned. America is going to build a big wall around anime torrent sites, and they'll make Daiz pay for it.

Having the largest amount of closethomo people does that

>Japan Number 1
>The rest are poorfag countries who use anime in their lives to escape their miserable poverty for a brief moment

Trump is merely a meme sprout compared to Daiz.

Never said I was a weeb myself. I hate all kind of people that get obsesed with a hobby the wrong way, like Otaku shit or others.
On Philippines, or Saudi Arabia?
Either way why would the japs outsource anime to any other place but Korea. At least those aren't as fucked as every other asian country.
I am pretty sure after Trump winning thanks to people that use anime profile pictures he will try and make anime real.

Guess the series.

Chilean here. I regret nothing.

>No Brazil.

you are a weeb retard

I feel you hermano. The only thing I really hate now is all the fucking hipsters that now love HxH, SnK, Akira, GitS and pretentious garbage so they feel good with themselves. Normalfags are invading anime. Me quiero matar.

Latin American normalfags are the worst of the worst.

>Completely Tsundere
Wait. How?

You tell us.
I don't know, I haven't seen gringos normalfags irl, but they really seem awful from what I've seen on internet. They seem even more harsh and bully against non-normalfags than the ones here.

Saint Seiya

Not enough Mexico for it to be Seiya

Captain tsubasa.

Well, when you live in a third world shithole you get all the more reason to seek the cheap escapism anime provides.

Dragon Ball Super?

Fuck I don't know.

Kenichi?

The search term was "dragon ball"

stop avatarfaging

I wonder the same. Does anyone have a theory on this?

Saint Seiya

Impossible

Yep. Anime is one of the few things that keep me alive and not wanting to kill myself. It doesn't even feel sad.

Everyone grew with that and it's highly popular. Even Portafolio Managers and other Finance Industry people made comments about it.
t. a peruvian

have a weird feel OP is chilean.

o no ctm?

Yo se eso.
You misunderstand me.

If it were dragonball it should be even more popular

>malaysia ranking pretty high
wow, this is weird considering how anime is treated as only for losers of society. which is pretty true desu

islam is the second largest religion in the philippines

Should have sunk their island and that shitty attempt at an empire to the bottom of the Pacific.

>watch Dragon Ball in Peru in the early 90s
>years later, watch Dragon Ball Z when it was dubbed on CN
>never realise it was the same show until many years later
I was not a smart child

See? Flipland has the most weeaboos and theyre fucking cancerous. Every fucking universities talk about fucking japanese cartoon cancer.

>Saudi Arabia

Animu was mainstream from the 80's to the early 00's.

Sometimes Google is right but in your case OP it's just fucking wrong.

Anime is really popular in SEA though; in fact it's arguably more mainstream here than it is in America. At the very least it's seen as socially acceptable and the kind of anime fan you sometimes see here (who is ashamed that anime is popular) is rare.

Why are you on an anime board son?

I miss El Oniichan.

>Arabia Saudita
Now that's a surprise.

Honestly I haven't felt the need to hide my hobbies ever since I was in middle school. Even in high school people didn't give a fuck, and in college I had no trouble saying I liked to read manga.
t. Italian

>Italian
So, I'm still right.

But I'm not black, arabian or latino.

Wow. Arab is such an ugly language.

Does this mean we can achieve world peace through anime?

Americans seems the only one that would bully you because "you like girly cartoons", or just autistic fags that lack of confidence.