Has miley cyrus redeemed herself?

Has miley cyrus redeemed herself?
Has she saw the light and come to jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbJ_8x6h7zr/?hl=pl&taken-by=mileycyrus
youtube.com/watch?v=yKRUBel_9kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a moron.

that was her in 2014

>that stache

Oh look at that now that she's married she doesn't want to be a degenerate anymore.

it's all an act. first she was the good girl and when that stop selling she became the bad girl. when that got old and didn't sell she became the reformed girl.

you gotta' give her some time, let her butthole heal up..

Nope. She toned her ho down a little and you barely hear about her now. As soon as her career dies down some more she'll be back at it again.

>not realizing being a degenerate whore for jew money was only going to last a year or two
>jew gold dried out
>fans moved on
>media attention dried out
>degenerated your potentially long, stable career to make a bunch of quick money
>choose short term over long term
>cry to daddy to help your career

Lmao

Her brain has been fried.

She does whatever brings the most attention, the most money. Celebrities play the system for all they are worth in order to remain on top.

You can expect heartfelt talkshow appearances, where she "warns" of the dangers of whatever and says she was out of control for a while, but now is blah blah blah blah.

She just never had a normal childhood, so she was having a late stage of "teenager rebelle slutyness" .

considering her sins I would say it would take a fully fledged public heil hitler at rally to be redeemed.

actuall no forget it

OP is trolling

instagram.com/p/BbJ_8x6h7zr/?hl=pl&taken-by=mileycyrus

>his is a TERRORIST act by a WHITE AMERICAN MAN!

hopefully she ODs.

She's a dope or a victim?
Either way, she's bad for society.
Let her career die.

listen to her recent Howard Stern interview.
She is as lefty as they come.

Short answer: NO

What kind of mutt is she? She looks half asian to me, despite the blue eyes.

atleast she's dating a white chad

She's gotten blacked too many times, dude's a total cuck

She's what happens when you give a 13 year old unlimited money and power

Miley Cyrus was never crazy. Her's was a very well planned "mental breakdown" to make her more appealing to a certain age group. Now that she's a bit older and not as physically appealing to that age group she's changing her act again. You don't know these people, it's all an act.

>Chad
>having sloppy seconds
wew

Fuck Jesus.

>liam is not a chad
jesus christ what are your standards

she needs boobs

>I'm lovable again and totally not an attention whore anymore

Well the music industry is like the little precose cousin of Hollywood degeneracy, so she is just a tool, either way yeah, her only chance to keep a career is as a conservative activist, and even so her credibility is gone.

Wait, when did she stop being a filthy whore? Did she make an announcement or something?

what a shame to see such handsome guy waste his prime years on a used up degenerate skank

The real Miley Cyrus was beaten to death in 2010 when she refused to give sexual favors to Disney executives and wanted to sign off. (((They))) replaced her with double.

This is what I thought too. The bloke isn't exactly desperate is he? Why not marry a prettier, sweet, untainted, conservative girl and leave her to a balding 30 something numale Jew?

lol i cum to jesus all the time just picture his sexy bod on that cross in church i secretly jerk it while i talk to your grandma

Her pussies all roasted out she's letting it all heal up

Thanks for that, Q

you should get a picture of a dude blasting his brains out cause his sexually starved wife banged the nigger from next door

the liberal is pretty much a white guy being happy his wife is banging the nigger next door and he's happy she's happy and then she leaves him and takes everything and he still feels like its a good thing cause he's fucking a white male!

dunno which is worse

Why did she call herself babypussy on SNL?
Was she rapes as kid?
youtube.com/watch?v=yKRUBel_9kg

The twerking stuff was all PR to get fans to buy her music and watch her music videos.
If she was not naked on that Wrecking Ball muasc video, the song would have never reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 charts(charts are updated weekly to show what songs are the most bought, streamed and played on radio, its a prestigious spot). Youtube views counted towards "streaming" and thus helped her get the #1 spot on the charts.

She tried chaning her image recently and released a county/rock album; the production is horrid and has been unsuccesful to the point that her fellow less successful Disney star Demi Lovato outpeaked her.

She would be in the news if she had more sucessful music or 'sold sex'; but neither are happening.

>Has miley cyrus redeemed herself?
no, but id still fuck her tho

Think they all might be in hollywood and the music industry unfortunately.

>sloppy seconds
He was probably her first desu
I want to fuck him.

Pretty narcissistic of me tho

What the FUCK are you talking about

bruh its thankgiving and i need to eat in a few hours

could u not?