THANKSGIVING STORIES GENERAL

Its that time of the year Sup Forums when families get together and lash out at each other for political shit. Dumb college kids come home and spout retarded communist garbage at dad. and dad tells them to fuck off

Its still early in the day. But if you have any stories share them. And if you have any good ones from last year after trump won , share them too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggUt6kusHj8
youtube.com/watch?v=xfLBBAbdxDw
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
pjmedia.com/faith/pastor-raised-gay-parents-explains-churches-can-minister-lgbtq-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rare pepe, mine.

wypipo are raycis

Anybody else's family just not bother this year? First Thanksgiving where I'll be doing absolutely nothing in my life.

family is important. I consider thanksgiving more important than christmas as far as family get togethers.

you were not invited

This is the day we outshine the niggers everyone enjoy your families and give thanks for not being born black

i have no family you insensitive sod

My brother came from college, he came out as gay, the whole atmosphere in the house is shit, he had a girl every month before, what the fuck goes on american colleges?

>sod

Do you say m8 too you little fag? no wonder you have no family

fite me lad

>he had a girl every month

I have seen this happen. Its pretty insane what kind of shit goes on at colleges.

>not bother

Literally does not compute

BOUT TO DEEP FRY A TURKEY TODAY BOIS

I've got my turkey in the oven. I'm watching The Godfather. I'm smoking weed. It's gonna be a damn /comfy/ day.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ggUt6kusHj8

>Living in non-country,
>Having a non-thanksgiving
>Not getting a AR 15 as a non-thanksgiving present
>no freedums
>why live?

My shit is in a pit barrel. Gonna be DANK

(i suggest you guys get one of these if you like smoked food)

Lots and lots of brainwashing.

OH FUCK NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=xfLBBAbdxDw

its okay. One day you will liberate your country from muslims and have a comfy freedom feast

>be me
>fascist
>supported Trump during election
>still do
>having thanksgiving with mother's side of family
>everyone are lefites who have a hard-on for Mexico
>Everyone hates Trump

Kill me.

Last year was the final thanksgiving that my uncle was with us. It was terrible. My dad started drinking as soon as he woke up knowing that uncle was coming over. They never did like each other and with the state of my uncle's health my dad saw him as nothing more than a burden. When the health workers arrived with my uncle, dad stood at the door and I remember him announcing loudly "Shitbag is here." Uncle wore a colostomy bag.

Throughout the meal no one spoke. The smell of fecal matter overpowered the Zaxbys that my mother had ordered for us to eat. The health care worker was in shock as my dad stood up and yelled "I can't eat with that fucking smell." Father removed himself from the table, grabbed several beers and went out to the back porch to drink alone. I couldn't take it anymore so I went into my room and cried. Mother appologized for my fathers action, her voice echoed down the hallway. Uncle was wheeled back out to the van and I heard the van door shut. Hopefully this year will be better.

We had Thanksgiving dinner and my father was there.

#ThanksgivingWithWhiteFamilies

>Signs warning swimmers of “sewage-contaminated” water along the Tijuana Slough National Wildlife Refuge and Border Field State Park will be posted until bacteria levels return to normal, according to the San Diego County Department of Environmental Health.

Damn

DUDE

>grew up with a guy, graduated with him, fell off the face of the earth afterwards
>found out her purposely got surgery to permanently disable himself from the hips down
>can't move his legs anymore. Got his disability parking space tag and everything.
>Gets disability from the state, etc.
>I know he regrets it too, won't admit to it
>basically been cast out by the family
>prior to him moving away he was actually a legit guy and we fished a lot
>He came back a changed person. Dyed his hair, was very anti-gun. Burned his grandfather's shotgun, personally given to him by his Grandfather.
>I'm still good friends with the family. Me and his Dad still fish a few times a year.
>Had Thanksgiving this year at his family home. Literally zero mention of the son at all. And we're okay with that.
>He showed up, unannounced, and was welcome. In about 20 minutes, was shunned out the door and kicked to the curb.
>I avoided him as best as I could, but he found me anyway. Small talk was awkward.
>"Why don't you have ramp access for me?"
>"Why do you have those animals still mounted on the wall? Get them down!"
>"Are there any vegan options?"
>approached a family member who had a fractured leg, accused them of faking it, making an attempt to remove his crutches to "expose the fraud".
>His Dad grabbed the wheelchair and shoved him out the door, down the driveway, and to the curb, locked the brakes in place and said he wasn't welcome anymore.
>I knew it hurt him to say such a thing.
>"I'll sue!"
>rest of Thanksgiving was okay, but the cripple had sucked a lot of life out of the holiday
>passively kept an eye on him
>just stayed out in the cold, smoking cigarettes, waiting for his ride back

If you disable yourself on purpose, you shouldn't be qualified for various programs that help people with disabilities.

BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT

So don't Amercans have a Christmas dinner? Like a roast dinner and family getting together type of thing or is it too jewish in America? i.e calling it the holidays and xmas and all that weird child speak you guys love.

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

>another general
Fuck off back to redd*t

>have Conservative uncles and aunts who love the military but don't support Trump
>have super liberal cousins
>only open Trump supporter in the family
>last year cousin asked BS question of "did toy vote for Trump because you're so full of hate?"
>Don't bother a real response, tell her her husband is gay and she's a cover
>everyone fucking shocked
>Two hard working uncles pull me aside later and laugh about it
>turns out they've been calling him a faggot for years

Mins is almost the exact oppposite.
My entire family supported Trump, and my grandma has always subtly been antisemetic.
It's so comfy when your whole family can be low-key racist together.

AT THE TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING

Get your brother out of their bro. I've seen friends of mine turn into hardcore leftists.

>parents are both Christian Conservative
>still invited my Dad's Boss and his "partner" to dinner tonight
>While the leftists that used to be friends with my GF both disowned her for saying punching Richard Spencer was unethical
Really makes me think who the tolerant ones are in this country

Im p sure you weren’t supposed to reply to yourself that’s not how it works but ill give you the pass and guess you are a newfag

Bruv, you cut that shite out, innit? I'll pack yer fokin nan in, I swears, m8.

All the families I know have a big Chirstmas dinner. Traditionally Ham is served as far as I know, I guess to exclude the kikes for killing Christ

This has been the sight of every thanksgiving I've had for over the past decade.

I got a story.

>be me
>16 years old
>helping grandma cook the turkey and a beef roast
>cousin brings in soyboy ginger boyfriend
>shit.jpg
>welcome him because he is "part of the family" and that shit
>has his fishmouth open looking at me and says nothing
>fast forward to dinner
>family is enjoying meal
>grandpa asks ""Ginger why are you not eating your turkey? Turkey is good for you and it will make you stronger,"
>Ginger brags he is a vegan
>later at desert he starts talking that he has a degree in diversity and tolerence.
>talks all the shit of what we whites did to the natives
>later we ask "did you have enough to eat?"
>he replies "Yes, but"
>"but what?" my family kindly asks
>he then criticizes that we should have bought a tofu turkey or some shit
>grandpa is putting down the shot glass for the whole whiskey bottle
>grandma is drinking more wine
>I saw this with full disgust I then replied "Well you are a soyboy ginger faggot with no soul, so you do not know what shit would taste good."
>ginger throws plate at me
>I haul ass and punch him in the mouth breaking two teeth
>ginger goes down like a sack of potatoes
>ginger crying like a little bitch while I was whaling on this faggot
>parents and relatives trying to get me off him
>grandpa is laughing and gives me a shot of his campfire whiskey
>"you did good user thought of joining the marines?" grandpa replied
>replied and said "I do not know."
>grandpa chuckeles and pours me another shot
>fast forward a year or two
>cousin is with another man
>guy's a bro
>heard what I did last year
>talks to me
>gives me a whole 5 gallon jug of Pumpkin beer from a local brewery
>find out soyboy ginger was in jail for possession of cocaine
>mfw
>thanksgiving was pretty comfy after that

>found out her purposely got surgery to permanently disable himself from the hips down
Is this some kind of pasta?

Canadian Thanksgiving was over a month ago, you are a month late. Ameritards can't even be first place in holidays BTFOOO

Thanksgiving before Sup Forums:
>Be me, leftists
>Parents are the ebil Conservatives
>Brothers are blind followers of the conservative movement
>My smug self feels superior
After Sup Forums:
>Be me, a follower of the far right
>Parents are hippies compared to me now
>Brothers don't go far enough in their beliefs
>I can have a conversation with them but I can't go too far
Feels Bad

This is my first Thanksgiving with my family after having converted to Islam, idk how awkward it will be yet to turn down the big ham... fortunately, my nuclear family knows already

Why did you put so much spice on it? You'll destroy the flavor.

>Mexican flag
>celebrates Thanksgiving

Sadly no. I think he's addicted to pity. Probably sits outside of McDonalds, jiggling a cup full of change.

We have that yeah, Thanksgiving is just like that but no presents, no single-family events first, no snow, and it's just about seeing each other and catching up since you'll be so busy during the Christmas one.

Is that your wife? You converted for THAT?

>converted to Islam
This is how I know you have a criminal history and were raised by a single mother.

Oh, ham? nothing wrong with a nice ham, we usually have a few different meats with different gravies. Looking forward to it already.
Do you have mushy peas, carrot and turnip (mashed), cabbage, stuffing, pigs in blankets?
Suppose it depends from family to family obviously.
Should just have roast dinners every week if you can.
Well cool, another day for the family, comfy times.

>be at dinner table
>i say I support trump
>they get up and leave
>i get to eat my dinner in peace just as I wanted
Why are liberals so easy to upset? I can't believe these two idiots made me

I hope your thanksgiving is better this year

I'll r8 that as 9/11

That's not cool. Your uncle can't help himself if he's literally falling apart.

Family is first, always. Even if you hate the cunts.

you should've disabled the guy pernamently

didnt happen but story still made me feel warm inside

What doctor would intentionally disable someone?

That's nice

>destroy the flavor

no. rubs do not really penetrate the meat. They give the outside of the meat flavor.

If you are not putting a rub on your turkey you are fucking up badly

No lol, it's a stock image. I'm currently waiting to get a job I know I'll keep before my sheikhs help me find a good wife.

No criminal history and a complete family

this is actually true and hard learned. my fiance of 6 years left me and even tho my family are crazy and hard to be around, they are the only ones that care if i live or die, unlike my lying cunt ex

Damn that's awful. The part about eating Zaxby's for thanksgiving, I mean.

jesus christ that is cringy. is this really what Sup Forums is now, fanfiction where you beat up your fake cousin and get respect from your fake grandpa?

Brining is superior to rubs, but less convinient

This is truth.

learn some respect boy, ever american here has sacrificed for your freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Why did you do it? Why would you turn against Jesus? Why would you turn against Western Civilization?

fpwp

Is he a top or a bottom?

Why are you betraying the west by taking an eastern religion?

you used the term soyboy a year or two ago?

i thought it hadn't been coined yet

so the night before Thanksgiving is a huge bar night in my town. I didn't go last year because if the election but I went this year.

was talked down by an old friend who is dating a girl from an ultra-liberal college in my state. "the you I knew in high school wouldn't support Trump."

I asked the guy if there was anything at all good about Trump. "No." They literally cannot find one thing likeable about the guy.

Blew my mind

It's a memeflag what do you expect?

Read the last comment on this article. It made me weep.

pjmedia.com/faith/pastor-raised-gay-parents-explains-churches-can-minister-lgbtq-people/

That was my father last year. He said this year he isn't going to attend dinner, just going to go downstairs and watch football or some shit. I bought a 80$ turkey and everything farm fresh to convince him to come to the table. Last year we had a big argument between him with my brother and I about Trump and Hillary. I'm hoping this year is calmer, though, he bought a 24 pack of beers for himself. Maybe it will be wild.
>Even tho my family are crazy and hard to be around, they are the only ones that care if I live or die
Well said, can say the same.

No. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.

Yesterday I had my spic college teacher spout a bunch of propaganda on how whites genocided the native americans and how Thanksgiving is white supremacist. How do we stop this bullshit?

The gay/tranny thing is just a fetish gone off the rails.

Damn i hope it gets better user

>brits repeating our national anthem thinking it's somehow insulting
Fuck yeah. 'Merica

>The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
> Gay quote.
Your blood is literally your mothers.

My bros visiting me, he's a fag and has a nose ring. I called him a fag as a kid, now he really is a fag. I guess its my fault.

That shotgun was meant to make him an true hero

RIP shotty

F

No stories. Only a family dinner.
>family wants to watch parades and dog show stuff rather than play games together

desu the only thing good about trump is how little he cares about the politics game. hes kind of a dumbass and pretty egotistical but the way he acts makes everyone else act like a moron and its letting everyone see just how retarded our politicians are.

Meh i mean the same science applies. The only thing that will penetrate the meat is the salt. All the other flavors and shit you add dont. So injecting really doesnt do much , and the injection mostly runs out of the turkey

By saying you don't agree and making a case for what Thanksgiving is about and why bringing up native americans is dumb.

So a new 55 gallon drum covered in hightemp paint

Got some soy boy cousin coming over, what do?

he also said America isn't the best country and that the idea of a "best country" is wrong because everyone is equal

I really had to bite my tongue

tell him genocide is bad and ask him what his opinion is on the demographic death spiral of whites in the united states and europe and what should be done to preserve the white race from genocide from future ethnic islamic/mestizo political regimes.

I think his encouraging patriotism is a positive of his presidency. Obama always tried to shame

>no stuffing
>no mashed potatoes
>no sweet potatoes

What the fuck is wrong with you

no its specifically designed for cooking through trial and error with a perfect airflow design. You basically cant fuck it up unless you light the charcoal wrong.