Tomoko Tuesday

it's time once again to kneel and pay tribute to the Queen of Sup Forums!

It's time to stop posting and kill yourself.

Its time for him to kill himself and keep posting;

HOW LONG TILL MORE TOMOKO?

12/15 is when the next chapter is out

Thanks

Kek

I love Mokoko

Mokocchi a cube!

C U B E
U
B
E

If Tomoki starts dating Komi-something-san shit will literally hit the fan.

>Wants her brother's dick
>Gets cucked by her enemy
>Descends further into insanity and degeneracy

Sounds pretty good.

Tomoki was made for Tomoko

Tomoki regards Tomoko as a nuisance, at best. So initiative would have to come from her. Don't see how that could happen.

So, what do people think this chapter will be about?

probably Tomoko killing Komishit for trying to get to her brother's dick

I wonder if Tomoko had ever considered shooting up her school.

once or twice

Dead thread for a dead franchise.

Not even the best girl in her own series

Komi used to be the little bit better counterpart of Tomoko but she's been in a downward spiral of doom after she started to embrace weirdo fashion and baseball otakuness, ridiculed herself in front of her crush from years ago and now dances like a loon just from a greeting. If Tomoki is actually into that, he's confirmed as half as broken as Kii is.

I love how Tomoko's getting a little better while others around her are being brought down a peg at the same time.

I really wish we had a nice WHAM chapter, you know? Something that really hits Tomoko hard. No matter what bad things happen to Tomoko, she seems to settle down by the next day and return to her normal level of misery.

Anyone else kind of want something so bad to happen to Tomoko that she just...shuts down for a few days?

Overt bullying or death are out of the picture, so the only things I can think of are Tomoko finally breaking Yuu's naivety and driving her away, or a Watadad chapter where he sternly cuts off her hobby income so she gets better at school.

I dunno about the Yuu thing, I doubt the author would ever write a character out like that, they haven't done it yet.

Maybe if Tomoki really snapped at her and said something awful. "I wish I was an only child!" or something might make her snap.

>tfw this will never happen

>oldfags and tomoko memers STILL sad they lost the best Loli tournament

>not seen: Yoshida dumping the soup on her head after Tomoko accidentally molests her

>Tomoko
>Loli

>accidentally

I hope we get an actual conversation between WataDad and Tomoko at some point...

>Constantly walks into Tomoko's room with her passed out and clutching the vibrator, which she has no idea is used for masturbation
>He gives Tomoko the talk

Fuck, yeah, I'd accept that.

Goddamn, SOMETHING. I recall he ONCE spoke to her, but we got cut away before we saw her reply.

And from Tomoko's brief comments regarding him, we still have no real idea of how much she likes or dislikes him.

it was a sweet scene at least

You think he diddled her a bit as he tucked her in?

The guy had 2 kids in Japan. Pretty sure he's fucking his wife more than the average nip

Me in the center

Me in the middle left

Me on the middle right

I was more thinking of something that'd put her in a funk for a few days. Those two seem like they'd last way longer.

Yuu going on some kind of extended vacation might do it, because Tomoko would then have zero real friends to talk to.

>that slight frown

I feel dead inside

You just know this isn't the first time WataDad has had to do shit like this.

Is it winter in the manga yet?

Will Tomoko's 17th birthday pop up soon?

It wouldn't fully work now because somebody like Yoshida or senpai would take rough pity on her.

That's assuming they even notice.

Yoshida was asking where Tomoko disappeared to in the festival. Asked for her help when meeting at random. Was her umbrella shield without thinking about it. Still doing sports stuff with her 2 chapters ago.

Let's face it, as far as it can be canonically won and without nobody noticing, the Tomobowl is already hers. If nothing else, her hot bloodedness would distract Tomoko from getting too blue.

While I do like Yoshida, and that pairing, I still wonder if it's too early for her to notice if someone that's usually quiet and awkward being more quiet than usual.

And honestly, the kind of major funk I was thinking of would be like, "Skipping school because you feel like such shit for three days straight" kind of bad.

Tomoko's a sensitive soul. Just a year ago she broke down sobbing because a teacher lightly scolded her for forgetting her book.

Best pairing!

Are these Tuesday threads always this dead?

Not at all, but if we moved to the Wathursday threads I wouldn't mind.

Let's just have constant threads like every other manga that's still in production.

Sometimes all I think about is Tomoko.

What kind of stuff about her do you think of?

I have fantasies I house her as a foreign exchange student, and she has to rely on me and we grow closer together...

Hugs.

And also telling each other how lonely we are/were. Like trying to compete on who was more pathetic.

Who won?

It's always a tie.

How would you guys react if Tomoko genuinely contemplated suicide for an entire chapter?

She wouldn't, in the end, but she'd still sincerely think about if anyone would miss her.

It would be make for a very relateable chapter!

I would hope that'd be done well.

would make her more relatable
i actually went through with it tho

What's it like on the Other Side?

Are there free tacos?

I would hope so too, but I somewhat doubt it'll ever be a thing.

WataMote has a tendency to stray from being TOO depressing. Tomoko suffers, yes, but it the most we've ever really seen her do is cry herself to sleep waaay near the beginning when she spent a free day just playing video games alone.

Me too what'd you try?

Man Tomoko just needs a person to pin her down and have her way with her.

>Tomoko becomes a milf
>You come home to this every day

Oh god yes. I would have so many kids with her.

all of them would be twice, nay, four times as retarded because of you

Is 32.005 the most depressing chapter in WataMote?

More the reason to keep breeding.

Nah, Tomoko is /ourguy/.

The ideal waifu.

I would marry her in a heartbeat

What show is this? it is a good shop or the girl are literally almost the same?

She also trims. Like what said, so many babies.

it's oreimo

ugh

>a very pure pervert
That's actually spot on. I hope Komi wins the Tomokib owl.

Can't wait for Tomoki to say "sports" and make Komi go full otaku on him

and liking it

9/10

>see this
>first thing that comes to mind is the Miami bathsalt zombie
my sides transcended this dimension

Breddy gud :DDD

S L U T
L
U
T

>ywn experience this

Sucide seems pretty far feched, perhaps something like that would be possible back before the trip, hell even if it was by the first chapters it wouldn't fit to how she normally acts or how she is now, maybe if something trully bad happend like losing a friend or something she might attempt it, but wouldn't do it. If anything, she may have attempted it during middle school or something when she was bullied.

>pure pervert
The best kind.

Pointless because there's nothing to talk about unless there's a new chapter, and we only get them twice a month

ebin :DDD

>ywn experience this
fug amiride :DDD
y libe?? :DDDDDD

Still won't stop us from having two or three threads every week, user.

Tomoko a shit

no u

*Tomoki

Like how JoJo constantly has a thread when it takes a month or two between chapters?