Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

You're walking down an alleyway and you see this. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq-AAxlrcfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take a picture, then upload it onto the internet.

Turn around so she can transform safely without me seeing it.

Punt them across the street like footballs.

Call the police, some pervert is attacking a young girl.

I think I'm going to rewatch this week's episode. I've got nothing better to do.

Think "Oh wow she single handedly ruined an anime"

if i cum inside swimswim will i be able to see my cum like if she was a slime?

>I've got nothing better to do.
Then watch it together with these people and see their autistic reaction, especially the guy in the top left who throws a hissy fit, when Alice is attacked

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq-AAxlrcfk

>Couldn't take it anymore and read the ending of Unmarked
Free, at last. Should I look at the side stories and then move on to 2?

Oh God, no. I'd rather get fucked in the ass by Melville.

Move onto RESTART first before the side stories as some of them have Arc 2 characters in them.

Other thread got archived before I could post this so:

>So in conclusion, Deluge wields a Septum / Corseque and [Swim2's polearm] is a Glaive?

Well to be clear, the blade on Swim2's polearm doesn't look like the blade you'll see on any glaive/dao/naginata but the weapon is essentially wielded as a glave, being primarily used in slicing attacks. You'll notice that in the anime when Swimx2 does actually stab with the her polearm it's usually either for surprise attacks or to finish off downed opponents. But it CAN be used to stab quite effectively unlike a war scythe. So I'm going to call it a glaive.

Glaive's really are wielded in a similar fashion as Halberds, so I could see why some anons described it as a halberd, but the big difference is that halberds almost always have a hook on the back of the weapon, besides the fact that SW's polearm looks nothing like a standard Halberd blade.

But the user who pointed out that the blade looked more like a war scythe was correct. It does not look like a typical glaive, which is usually affixed to the edge of the haft, like a bardiche, not affixed to the tip of the haft, like a spear.

But I still think it's closest to a glaive.

And yes, the design on Deluge's polearm looks exactly like a corseque, however as another user pointed out, since the character designs came after the novel was written, the author probably just intended for Deluge to be wielding a trident given her Neptune theme and then it was the character artist who fancified her Trident into something that looks like a corseque.

She doesn't seem to turn transparent so no. Your cum would spread around though and when she transformed back it would be all over her insides.

First of all, go read Snow White Raising Project.
Then move to RESTART.
Then Episodes.
Then LIMITED and so on.

What the fuck is her problem anyway?

>go read Snow White Raising Project.
Nah, better do that after reading Limited for more impact.

Somebody mentioned that Mou Pam was a huge fan of Full Metal Jacket. Where in the novels is that actually?

read snow white raising project first before restart

Wouldn't the cum just pass through her body and float to the surface due to the difference in specific gravity?

But that wouldn't help user. MGs are blurry on photos.

Based magical girl /k/omando.

Have jerked off in the bathtub and can confirm this is true user.

I don't remember the exact location in the novels, but one of her official April fools fighting game attack was a reference to Full Metal Jacket

No don't. Do what says it has a much bigger impact if you read SWRP after Limited.

I think its best after Restart, before Limited, so you get an introduction to Pythie's character before her actual intro.

How does Mao Pam watch old movies when she can't computer?

That's retarded, all it would do is cause him to be confused when she shows up in restart. Not to mention having no emotional tie to Pythie, one way or another.

The movie theater?

Mao Pam got video cassette player

VHS!

I think it's better after Limited since Pythie was already introduced so you know what to expect, in fact, there is some kind of dread in knowing what's gonna happen thanks to the second-hand info in Limited, but not knowing how it happened till you read SWRP which gives it a ton of more impact and meaningfulness to the whole story.

So, uh, what's the final verdict here?

Doesn't not knowing about who Pythie is ruin Keek's end in Restart though?

Are you eager to know how the whole Punished Snow thing started? If so, read it now.
It not, wait until after Restart so that you are at least aware of what one of the main protagonists in Limited is capable of.

The answer is always release order.

every fucking time this stupid meme gets posted, i i still laugh at rainbow's faggot face

I have ideas for memes like pic related.

Putting Snow White talking about how good is to be MS while the other character(insert Swim Swim or Cranberry) telling her something sarcastic about La Pucelle and/or Alice which leads to the last panel

I'm going to post this until you realize that Rain Pou did nothing wrong.

I seriously hate whoever did this with a passion.

I believe that's mentioned in Limited.

That Postarie at the back always get me.

You're gonna have to keep going for a long, long time.

Congratulations, you now understand Melville's hate against Tama.

daleht thiz

dont you have some whales to fail at hunting?

Any idea for this?

>1. Punished SW
>2. Fukuroi, Flamey, Cranberry and Pythie hyped the fuck up (Flamey is sweating because she is pretending to be tough)
>3. Pure SW
>4. Inferno, La Pucelle, Alice and Fall depressed, 3 of them have the halo on top of their heads

What do you think guys?

Chronologically realease wise and timeline wise SWRP goes after Unmarked.

Go back to hunt a bear and call it your friend.

I'm pretty sure SWRP was after Limited release wise, but I might be wrong

Did it really come out after before Restart and Limited? Why'd the translator do it after Limited then?

I read RESTART first then SWRP.

I'm seriously amazed at how good this user is at replicating her speech.

Or maybe it's actually Melville just shitposting.

New chapter is out

Liar

Because even the translator know is better to read it after Limited, see how he's being translating stuff to make more of a "punch" like the turtle and the googles after finishing Limited and Primula Farinosa after the last chapter of JOKERS.

I hope you get the Shufflin II treatment.

Can you not lie

I'm on mobile, can someone confirm this is an Uluru poster

Don't you have anything better to do Uluru?

I'm gonna stab you in the dick with a rusty fork.

grab her butt

Ako chan just wanted everyone to be happy

Which butt?

>there are actually people who hate the legitimately autistic seven-year old little magical girl named Swim Swim

Check japanese wikia

I know right? Swim Swim is to be protected, not bullied. /ourgirl/

Lerche will do the right thing and keep her alive.

>Spoiler
I can't wait to feast on your tears.

Special leaked anime original end.

As much as I want Swim Swim to live, her being alive gets in the way of the birth of psychic magical girl Batman and Top Speed-Ripple.

Has Uluru become the most disliked Aces character, without knowing anything about her?

Will we rejoice when she dies?

There's a Japanese wikia? Where!?

Unless you just mean Japanese wikipedia

What are they doing to my daughter?

She could be bro tier, right now she's a meme because we know nothing about her

Making her a juicy woman.

Yes, I meant wikipedia

Do you think Cranberry picked up instruments because people kept assuming she could play because of her chuuni title she got from the battle grandma?

Let me dream user.

DELETE THIS

Well They could potentially still have Batman Snow White and crippled Ripple, as long as Swim Swim loses her MG status and memories.

>bt was took down
Where can I find it now?

> You're walking down an alleyway and you see this. What do you do?

That is literally what it is like to be staff at an anime convention.

Keep walking. If it becomes a problem it'll get reported in and we'll be dispatched to deal with it.

Nah, she picked up instruments because she has 3 stars in her singing ability.

>Swim Swim gets her memory erased
>she somehow gains a genki personality and is cured of her autism

Man I remember there was a time before Limited was fully translated people still liked Pfle, how the times have changed, that pic from the last thread with her and Deluge looked pretty hype, hopefully she gets her shit rocked

>Swim Swim
>Genki

I just can't see this ever being possible.

i still love her; the more smug she is, the more my love grows.

She's still one of my favorites.

I still love her. The death of trash characters like the HS magical girls and Pure Elements don't bother me. Though i still mad about Hana's death.

Okay then, I think its about time to make a decision. Who's the better chess player? Pfle or Pythie]

2. 1 just taking advantages of the situations and her plan is doomed to fail.

1 got a good results in the form of our protagonist and cRipple

you people make me sick, at least she's probably gonna get her shit handed to her in Aces. Also HS magical girls and Pure Elements were great, shit taste user

I'm actually really glad that Author-kun changed his mind and kept Pfle alive.

>HS magical girls
>trash
Wedin, Funny Trick, Postarie, Rain Pou, Tepsekemei, and Kuru Kuru Hime were all good girls.

I still like her, despite everything she's done. She's well-written.

Think I've said this before but when I like a character due to how their personality is, that doesn't change just cause she behaved due to her personality.

I liked Pfle because of her manipulative personality and how she plays people like chess pieces, and even though she probably caused most of my favs in Limited to die and is also probably the cause of Jokers as well, that's exactly because she's manipulative, so I still like her because of that.

It's kind of like Arc 1 people that liked Swim Swim's personality and kept liking her despite her killing Alice and Top Speed.

I know what I'm getting into with those characters if I happen to like them.

yeah that user just has shit taste, plus Investigation team girls were great in addition to that
It makes the story more interesting, and she's an interesting character, doesn't make me hate her less though

user, Pfle toyed with Pythie in pretty much the entire arc 3

yeah I can see that point of view, as long as people agree she needs to be brought down a peg at the very least, if not killed/crippled. Hopefully Aces delivers on that

Chess is a game of open information. Pfle had the upper hand in information when Pythie knew jack shit outside what she was given.

Given the rules of chess where both players know where each other are, it's all about who can adapt better.

Aside from Wedin and Mei, the rest are shit. Restart girls were way more likeable, even though they were a bunch of sinners.

Pythie still fucked her over by breaking out other MGs despite having zero intel and no prep before hand.

Pfle just got profit because her goal is literally chaos and death.

Spoil all this shit anons.