Redpill me on Pennsylvania?

Redpill me on Pennsylvania?

Is it comfy or a shithole?
Bonus question: if anyone knows of Lancaster County tell me about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpopulationreview.com/states/pennsylvania-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its pretty nice. It gets cold as all hell in winter though

The Imam lives there.

It's the state that saved the world by voting for Trump

It's just alright. Like so many places in America. Still it's not an entire lib shithole like a lot of states.

Lancaster county is very comfy with plenty of Amish qt's

Gettysburg is there thats pretty neat.

Also my state borders it so ive been a few times. Poconos are a cool place to stay for a few weeks

Lived there for three years. Complete shithole. Full of niggers and everything is expensive for no reason.

For the North East it's a pretty banging state. You get some of that independent mindedness of New England, some of that comfy Mid Westernness, and even a bit of hillbilly type twang in some parts. It's a comfy place to be a Northerner without being out of your element.

My cousin married a girl from Lancaster. It's a nice slower-paced Central PA / Amish type place.

I think PA is one of the best states in the union, and I've lived in 38 states and have worked out of 43. Not too urban but well developed.
Lancaster and Reading have a lot of Puerto Ricans, though.

In Carlisle for Thanksgiving. Can't wait to get away from this state.

philadelphia is trash

Pittsburgh is the last holdout for comfy big cities, it hasn't been overrun with niggers and spics yet

Philly is West Jersey. We don't talk about Philly, user.

Seems like there's actually nigger flight these days due to regentirification. Alas, now here come the flood of yellows and browns. And I haven't figured out where they're hiding but there's a growing population of Tanned Pittsburghers and trashbags around here somewehre.

I lived in Lancaster County for 3 years. Most areas outside of Lancaster City are decent. The city itself has a lot of minority trash. And the county generally is more expensive to live then it needs to be. There's close proximity to Hershey amusement park, which is nice, and the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire, which is awesome. There's a lot of good food in Lancaster too. And there's culture in Lancaster City because there is Franklin & Marshall College there.

mosty small towns around pittsburgh.pretty comfy

I went to Hershey park for the first time since I was a child the other year. Seemed like they were doing a decent job of keeping it going. Not hard to find enough to do to occupy a weekend with the kids, and the camp ground is pretty reasonable in terms of being nice but with amenities since not everybody is in to pitching a tent innawoods type camping.

It's shrinking at an alarming rate. Same with all the suburbs, people keep leaving.

>Poconos are a cool place to stay for a few weeks
please do not live here if you can. its such a shithole

Upstate NY is best PA

Also has a tremendous geriatric population (hence the opportunity to put a hospital on every block) and the new plan is to have all the foreigners the universities bring in settle in the city to provide the new labor force and economic activity. Suburbs are probably the best bet over the longer haul for living in a place that still feels like Pittsburgh.

Depends on where you go, it is a purple state.
Good:
>Guns/ shall issue carry!
>lower cost outside philly
>hunting land outside philly
>You can choose to be rural or city

Cons
>Philly is left as fuck
>lots of nigs in big cities
>backwoods are kinda neglected.

Don't forget all the Jesus Radio and cute white small town girls in the middle part working the retail jobs.

Was looking at a school in Montgomery county. Montco is home to the countries second fastest growing nigger community in the state. EW ew ew, get out of my Dutch land. Lancaster born lived in VA most of my life spent some years in Wa, I need to find a place to live, Va is full of under mensch.

Yet another fine example of a shill shitting up the board.

I've been to Lancaster County and it's a really nice part of the country overall. It may be because I'm in the poorest part of the state but I like it alot.

Montgomery has a fuck ton of Jews. Grew up there and my hoghschool was 60% khazar. Look out for yourself user.

I find northern girls are prettier than southern girls, PA is no exception. PA , OH, VA are all beautiful places outside of cities.

Nice mix of suburbs/developments coupled with some lovely old homes. Likewise there is a mix of English and Amish, giving the area a modern feel while retaining the old. For example, at the local Farmer's market, a gothic looking girl with nose piercings could be your cashier while an Amish girl complete w/bonnet and calico could bag your groceries.

Yes stay away from the Poconos, user. No room for you here,

It's pretty chill. Just stay away from Pittsburgh and Philly.

I'm going to Hershey Park this weekend. Hershey's the best!

fuck philly
fuck harrisburg
fuck pittsburgh slightly less
heroin is a real problem in some areas including my little place near pittsburgh
niggers are spreading out
would prefer montana but im a poor asshole

>Montana
Most of it looked super comfy when I was there, but unless you really just want that terrain and to be in the middle of nowhere, why not just take advantage of central PA as the easier option?

>middle of nowhere
exactly
blacks are leaving the bigger cities for the small towns and utterly destroying them in the process

pennsylvania kicked out the kikes in the 1400s

Yeah but you don't need to get very far out of Pittsburgh before half the exits on any major limited-access highway have like 2 miles of backroad that eventually lead you to a crossroad with a gas station and an antiques store or whatever, and then it kind of dies out again after that.

My favorite is when you're not sure you're about to get lost innawoods and then you see a bar coming around a corner and obviously that's one of the major local social centers.

Step 4 is hilarious even as someone born in NJ.

>1400

Please be b8

>take over jersey
Jealousy confirmed

It's got a lot to do, at least. Don't get me wrong, the Appalachians are a bit monotonous, but at least there are outdoor activities compared to the states around it. Well, West Virginia and upstate NY are beautiful as well. The cities are all shit, though.

Post pic of your arm or hand to prove you're whit and I'll tell you about it. I lived there for a few years

Fellow burgher?

Comfy as fuck user

It's meh.

Drug-infested den

Freemason capital (keystone state). Most people act like sheep (scared). Overall way better than jersey. I love that i get to carry a gun. Not to many jobs other than national guard, state jobs, and federal.

>american
>requesting proof of whiteness from anyone

Ayyyy yo...724/412 border man here.

Meme flagging because you're a nigger or mudshit, not welcome in PA.

>Meme flagging because you're a nigger or mudshit, not welcome in PA.

Isn't PA at most 75% white at this point? There are cities where non-whites are almost the majority there too.

>the Jersey mutt
Lmao

Reading has sucked for a while now

Pennsylvania has a lot of different regions that are very different from each other, so it’s easy to find your niche once you’ve travelled around. The East side is very connected to the tri-state area, the West side is open land and cozy. Lancaster has the best damn pastries, pies, doughnuts, e.t.c. you’ll ever have.

Cities is one thing. But most of the rest is almost wall to wall white. The overall population numbers don't tell the story how it is

It's like Ohio, but slightly better.

AKA still shit.

BaSeD AmIsH

Accurate.

FACT: Pennsylvanians are the most powerful race in the world

I can't feel at home here. kinda shitty state desu.

Philadelphia, Reading, Hazleton, and Allentown are containment zones. Your numbers are off anyway. Keep trying shitskin.

>The population in the cities won't trickle down to the towns and the rest of the states.

Do a lot of beautiful white women live in Penn and where? I'm tired of all these 56% face brown whores in jersey.

The fact that Pennsylvania is not parallel with the Atlantic or great lakes coast annoys me, its like a drunk man trying to fit a sofa through a hallway.

Yup, that's the danger. But that's true of most of majority white places in the world.

Cold ... ha, come to minnesota or the dakotas once in a while. Now that's cold

80% obesity rate, user.

>2010
>already 79%, and thats because of boomers
>It isnt already less than 75% at this point

you are just in denial.

It might make a little more sense if you use a different map projection. It tends to follow latitude lines with some minor variations for reasons.

If you want to get your autism triggered, look up the border in the south east. Nobody knows where it really is.

>hurr durr I was proven wrong so now I'll post nothing to back up my incredibly stupid stance.
You're not welcome here mudslime. Stay memeing.

nope, it really did happen.

PA res here. Not a bad state, but avoid cities like Carlisle, Harrisburg, urban Hanover, etc. Pick a nice rural place if you wanna settle down, but some places are full of inbreds and have shite economies (Perry County). Most of the libs are the younger generation, even in rural places people seem to be 50/50 split.

< jew level

worldpopulationreview.com/states/pennsylvania-population/

>76.22% and declining

You're on the Hispanic tab you literal retard.
Meme flags everywhere. Keep trying Muhammad.

hehe, you are indeed a dumbass. That 82% includes "hispanic whites" and when you click the hispanic tab, it removes them. Also reminder that "non hispanic white" in america includes north africans, jews, middle easterns and central asians.

Checked, but you're wrong and still retarded, click the non Hispanic tab you illeterate asshat.

Well I fucked that up.
* illiterate

topkek

it sucks you have to buy beer as a separate purchase at grocery stores and you can only get a certain amount of ounces at time

Go to the beer distributor mate. I come from a state where you can buy booze 24/7 at any gas station and I agree it's kind of lame you can't do that in PA. But actually unless you're still in high school it's not hard to stock what you need at home.

lancaster county = nice, quiet, amish
lancaster city = trash
pro gun
too many annoyance taxes
corrupt legislature

It's been nice. I've been buying up properties on the cheap. Lots of privately negotiated contracts, no banks, no realtors.
Time to buy buy buy!

even the distributors have shit hours and its all warm

Yeah but the cool upside is you get these huge beer stores. I went to PA and never seen anything like it. warehouse of beer from all around the world. and people there just thought it was normal

I'm from the delco area and couldn't imagine a more degenerate shithole.

Trump should just drop a moab on it and start anew.

>not liking warm beer
>being too drunk to buy booze during normal people hours
pleb

Yes, now do you need help reading and comprehending it?

There actually used to be a place near me the size of a large car dealership that called itself "Beer Arena"

kek

Some areas are too expensive. Especially peters

It’s the land of Uncle Hotep of course it’s based

Western PA is very white. Not sure about central. Extremely comfy here.

i drink a dozen 18oz on a weeknight. i would make you look like babbys first beer

Well at least you're not rotating the liquor shoppes pretending you don't run through a handle of Crown Russe like you can't stop yourself.

I just posted it because the other guy you were actually talking to wouldn't

Seems like there's a big cult movement there. Read somewhere that Bush Jr went to a skull and bones freemason lodge the night he won 2000 election with elites attending.

Philly and Pittsburgh are fun though.

It'd be alot better place to live if the rest of the state could just give Philadelphia to New Jersey. I was shocked when Trump won here because Philly usually rigs our elections with fraudulent votes.