This is LITERALLY the best map of Europe

This is LITERALLY the best map of Europe.
Prove me wrong. Top tip: you can't.
Assume each country is uncucked and German efficiency has fixed the shitskin problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
youtube.com/watch?v=fPLIA0_mtK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Lithuania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Lithuania
youtube.com/watch?v=Wxeimb8trDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany exists, fuck off bong

>Ireland is independent
>Germany exists
Remember to sage.

>lets destroy beautiful different cultures by lumping bunch of countries together
why is this good idea exactly?

>Germany shouldn't exist

Fuck off britcuck

>Finns in the Nordic Union

You will kneel before the Tsar, Georgian.

>what is Swedish empire
Mutt education.

>Balkan federation
Are you serious?
>Corsica not French
Why though?

No

A union implies cooperation my mate.

>poland owning parts of prussia

Why don't you make a nation with your poos and Jamaicans and Amerimutts then? They're /yourguys/ since you also had a fragile empire including their territories for a time.

Because this isn't a world map?

>poland
>existing

>France doesn't controll wallonia and french Switzerland
Damn you bong

>Spain and Portugal united
Must be over 18 to post here, user.

>le greek anatolia every time

why? there are literally more kurds there than greeks in the entire world.

Yeah it's pretty retarded how they just ignore hundreds of year so history outside of Europe.

Roaches will be put to the ballistic missile.

>Latvia Russian
Wrong. Sad.

I'm telling you there are kurds there. I know wh*tes love vegan egalitarian feminist kurds.

I should have re-created the Livonian order.

MUH GROSSGERMANIUMS

the only thing that differ them from us is the language

All of Belarus and Ukraine belong to Russia -literally historically Rus lands. Russia having Caucasus shit of all types without genociding it is not a good idea either.
>multiethnic Balkan state
Moron
>Neo Rome
Why Südtirol and Slovenian occupied lands are in Italy? They have nothing in common racially or linguistically.
>France
Language based non-racial nation. Should be split in Occitania and Frankia

>Grand Duchy
>Poland is literally who in comparison

This is my wet dream.

I am going to puke

whats the point of combining as much as you can to make less countries? Everyone should have their state

>>what is Swedish empire
>Finland is a glorified colony where Swedes were master race and 99% of Finns poor and/or peasants
>Finns were a subject of multiple crusades and eventually subjugated for their furs, tar and other resources
>Finland makes 20% of Nordics, with a unique language and culture compared to Scandinavians
>Finland would be a total minority in this Union with outlandish language and culture
>Somehow some stupid Anglo thinks Finland should belong to a such Union

It is retarded, like all other LARP maps.

Literally perfection.

>Poland is even more cucked than during the partitions
>Yugoslavia but even more unstable and divided because now it includes Albania and Bulgaria
>Russia gets even more land
>Spain gets even more land
>Germany gets non Switzerland and Hugary for no reason

Do you have autism ? Are you American ? I know that this is bait but come on, don't make it so obvious and retarded

you are right

National unrest +10.

Fuck off with your German cuckery. Fuck Estonia too. Retarded ass commie unions.

>All of Belarus and Ukraine belong to Russia -literally historically Rus lands. Russia having Caucasus shit of all types without genociding it is not a good idea either.
Uhm, you didn't take it from the mongols and Russia didn't even exist.
It's a union my friend, you will have equal sway.
>>Yugoslavia but even more unstable and divided because now it includes Albania and Bulgaria
>he thinks the Serbs won't purge the subhumans

>Checked
Event: The Resurrection of Valtakunnanjohtaja Siitoin

germany should only exist as a slave colony for the rest of europe

Germans are the true master race.

Maybe fucking kill yourself, you feudalism loving cuck. Only because we have shared history with Estonian doesn't mean we want to suck each others cocks, faggot.

Corsica not French ? Are you out of your mind rosbif ?

>literally not an argument
Do you not learn the art of the argument in Latvia?

You don't have a unique culture

t. Fenno-Swede

I have no frens
>

>Pretty sure the time the Germans/Austrains had a nation with Hungary it fell apart because it didnt work???
>united balkans = never heard of yugoslavia
>Nordic Union, because norway and sweden have always loved danish rule!
>Ireland not under british rule
>united Portugal and spain = literally 14
>Hellenic order, what the fuck are you even doing?
>typical and generic russian empire

come back with GCSE's OP

>livonia
>soviet union
Zero difference

>Giving us Wallonia
Sacré bleu

>you didn't take it from the mongols and Russia didn't even exist.
Always been Rus, Pawel Lipkashkenaziwiec.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia

People in Belarus literally speak only Russian and consider themselves ethnic Russians living without the “blessing” of Putin’s pet subhuman nonwhites
>he thinks the Serbs won't purge the subhumans
>he thinks Serbs can purge anything
Serbia NEVER did a removal on RACIAL grounds. NEVER. Serbs or Sebia never did a removal on RACIAL basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. They WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=fPLIA0_mtK4

Why didn't Arkan kill him? He desecrates the Serbian ethnonationalism by singing any war themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood, exile and/or sterilize crypto-greeks (they are part negro)

And only THEN they can dare to speak about removal and accomplishing shit

Find Teto or Nemo!
Because Yugoslavia was palatable, what?

>Always been Rus, Pawel Lipkashkenaziwiec.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
>citing a literal vassal of the Golden Horde. Top kek.

>Do you not learn the art of the argument in Latvia?
Historical connection between two nations doesn't t hold any value in the current political climate due to different interests of each nation.
Even though Estonia and Latvia have long shared history between multiple nations, it doesn't mean that our cultural differences shouldn't be taken into account. This is one of the major reasons why Latvian-Estonian union wouldn't work, we have both shared church,history and independence war but nothing else. Our differences and similarities is what makes us great freinds and allies but not union, each others cock sucking faggot, partners.

Helping belgian in the belguim revolution was a mistake

>It's a union my friend, you will have equal sway.
Yes, but it would be a country, instead of a political union. The core idea that Finnish nationalism is based around is the idea of a free and independent Finland. This Nordic Union trashes the Finnish independence completely unlike the EU which can successfully uphold the illusion of independence to the public. Just like said, risk of revolts would happen

>Nordic Union

Kys.

Livonia is Finnish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonians

Jää Ruotsiin sitten, hurri

>unique culture
lmao and what is that? We are literally Sweden with different language.

>implying Proles didn’t pay money to gooks far longer
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth? You paid taxes to mongols too, but just paying taxes wasn't enough, you craved asian cock on your land.
The last man in Europe to receive yarlik from mongols was....... Polish King Sigismund II in 1560! (Duke of Moscow received the last one in 1432.)
Should I remind you about sarmatianism? When your elite went full on wewuzism and proclaimed themselves subhuman? Do you remember how lipkas defected during 1683 to turks? Do you remember how they revealed in 1671? Do you remember how they complained to Murad II about Sigismund II(hint: that's called fifth columnism)? Do you remember their defection after the Treaty of Zurnawo? You better to remember, because I and most of European Nationalists do. Point of Nationalism is to be aware of tragedies in the past. Mascarading cuckodry as epic win is not nationalism. You are a shame to Poland.

>Livonia is Finnish
Livonians(Liivs) Lived generally around North part of kurzeme and east part of Vidzeme.

If it was not for the gibs they were already autonomus and nobody can do nothing abour

>conflating Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth with the grand duchy
10/10 autism points for you.

I wasn't specific on the details mate, it could be a political union.

You can do better

Surprising this thread went as long as it did. OP you are so wrong so often, here you deserve this award.

>Not giving any land back
>Be part of Krautland
Bong education

Too much Russia and Germany, this is setting up hisory to repeat itself.

Free portugal!

>implying the Grand Duchy didn’t import nonwhite subhumans and treated them like equals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Lithuania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Lithuania

CÜCKED

ah this cuckold subhuman with his pastas

>britain gets no additional land

> europe
> culture

pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=Wxeimb8trDM

just because we don't have people twerking their asses together while wearing banana hats doesn't mean we don't have culture.

>autostic serve
Me - White
You - most likely not

Am I lying? Note how you didn’t disprove anything

Here is why your idea is trash and youre delusional/uninformed.
Starting from west and going east.

-United Ireland wouldn't work. North Ireland is a part of the UK because they wanted to be not because they were forced into it or something. They are simply protestants loyal to the crown. There is a small minority of those who support Ireland tho, but if those were at all relevant they would have united by now.

-Scotland already had a referendum to leave the UK, almost 50% of the people voted yes. So this by definition is an unstable union.

-England in it self is very internally divided among those who value English/European values and those who want to see the country turn into a Pakistani colony, this division has only started being noticable in the last year but will become more pronounced in the following years as the situation with the religion of pieces gets more serious.

-Spain already lost Catalonia, Basques and Galicia are following soon, adding Portugal to that corrupt system wont make anyone happy, definitly not ideal.

-Belgium should be split between the Netherlands and France, this is common sense.

-Insanely arbitrary borders of the 4th reich, a child could do a better job.

-Danes and Finns in a union with Nordcucks wouldnt work. Danes would simply refuse to do national suicide on which Sweden insists, they would seperate after the first parlament meeting.

-Balkan Federation
>albanians and macedonians living together
>albanians and serbs living together
>albanians and albanians living together
Albania shouldnt exist mate.

The rest is just pure autism no need to comment on it.

Soon there will be more Kurds in Ankara than Turks in the world

every thread,chill dude

We will never have as much culture as japan, though.

You have more Muslims than either Poland or Lithuania, for the exact same reason. You annexed lands with shitskins on it. Not sure what argument you're making here Igor. I already have you too much land as it is.

you're still a cuckold though
and you call someone degenerate lol

Fixed it for ya, no need to thank

Colonies aren't in Europe mate.

Well how can you compete with that?

IM DA KANG

Everyone has more muslims than Poland or Lithuania, this is a non-factor. And Russias churka problem stems from Putins policies, not the nations geographical borders themselves.

>more
Today. Why any? There is no justification for a single nonwhite/non-native with settlement/citizen rights.

"As a result of the Siege of Kazan in 1552, Russia under Ivan the Terrible conquered the city and MASSACRED the MAJORITY of the population. During the subsequent governorship of Alexander Gorbatyi-Shuisky, MOST of the khanate's Tatar residents were KILLED or forcibly Christianized, the Kerashen Tatars. MOSQUES and palaces were RUINED. The surviving TATAR population was MOVED to a place 50 kilometers (31 mi) away from the city and this place was forcibly settled by Russian farmers and soldiers"

To genocide non-Europeans by 95% and establish Apartheid(lasting until the revolution and brought back by Stalin)? Good idea. I like that. Although I would go for 100%

Reminder that Poland was a JUST: the country 1550s-1940s

Historically

Russia = extermination, racism, homogeneity, oppression and torture of nonwhites

Poland and Grand Duchy = diversity, nonwhite import, crypto-Israel, tolerance

all of Poland payed the last yarlik to Khan 120+ YEARS AFTER LAST Russian one. On top of that

What makes europe great is our diversity. EU was a good idea initially where it was suposed to be a very loose federation of highily autonomous cooperating nation states. But the jews, the jews fucked it up.

Why do other scandies dislike Sweden so much on pol?

why the fuck those maps are always so retarded

kek'd

I like how all memes are getting 56%-ified.

Why stop there?

>a bunch of lithuanian peasants get to own basarabia
what

EU was literally started by Otto Habsburg (multiculturalist), Richard Kalergi (nonwhite hapa subhuman, designed flag, picked up the anthem) and French cuck Jean Monnet that wanted to make Britain and France a single state.

What’s European about organization that has a flag designed by a nonwhite and allows everyone to move around?

>european oil filds
got a kek out of me

Gibe Belarus back goddamn