Women have no place in politics and housewives are useless?

False.
Queen Maude, Isabella of France, Matilda of Flanders, Eleanor of Provence, Mary De Bohun, Elizabeth Woodville, Eleanor of Castile, Joann of Arc, Lady Godiva, Julian of Norwich, Jane Shore, Katherine Swynford, Mrs. runtinger, Rose of Burford, Margery Kemp, Aethelflaed (female general), Sichelgaita, Dame Nicolaa de la Haye, Countess of Pembroke (wife of william valence), Black Agnes Countess of Dunbar, Maria (female Italian soldier mentioned by Pertrarch), Tortula of Salerno, Felicie de Almenia, Perette Perone, Perrennelle Flammel, Francisca Romano, Anna Comnena, Hrostsvitha of Gandersheim (Nun who was germanys first poet, Europes first playwright, first female writer), Marie De France, Thomasse, Christine de Pisan, Anastasia (illuminator).
>those were women from medieval Europe
A few more honorable mentions...
>boudicea
>artmesia
>gorgo of Sparta
>cleopatra
>florence nightingale
>Leni ReifenStahl
>Hannah Reistch
>Hannah Duston

The first playwright in Europe was a woman. The first poet in Germany was a woman. Women frequently studied in schools to read and write. Many other women were travelling merchants who became very famous. Some women owned their own businesses. Women made much of European art and even some music which has survived. Aethelflaed was a fighting woman, Joann of arc another, sichelgaita, black agnes of dunbar.... There were many female doctors, some of which made their own discoveries and contributions to medicine.
>women were slaves!
Is a feminist lie, and so far from the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ih4RYO1te8s
youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo
youtu.be/tTNfiNh5Nic
youtu.be/DaUi0GWqzbQ
youtu.be/aPm0NKcBZcY
youtu.be/yQ4biLNQyFk
fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/
huffingtonpost.com/latino-decisions/asian-american-voters-in_b_12637044.html
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
people.com/archive/why-are-men-more-promiscuous-its-in-the-genes-says-a-psychologist-vol-12-no-17/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html
forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/07/16/women-surpass-men-in-iq-but-are-other-factors-more-important/#76d38a9f1335
newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/16/why-women-finally-have-higher-iqs-than-men/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_1890
constitutioncenter.org/timeline/html/cw08_12159.html
thoughtco.com/artemisia-warrior-queen-of-halicarnassus-3528382
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgo,_Queen_of_Sparta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_O'Malley
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9401241/IQ-tests-women-score-higher-than-men.html
celebmafia.com/morgan-cryer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women aren't useless. Feminists are.

youtu.be/ih4RYO1te8s
youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo
youtu.be/tTNfiNh5Nic
youtu.be/DaUi0GWqzbQ
youtu.be/aPm0NKcBZcY
youtu.be/yQ4biLNQyFk
>fuckyeahnationalistgirls.tumblr.com
>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
>qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable-racial-preferences-revealed-by-online-dating/

Oh the truth hurts huh? Yeah. Wait till you see how your oh so pure asian "girls" vote.
>As Figure 3 above indicates, nearly 90 percent of Asian American registered voters who were contacted solely by the Democratic Party intended to vote for Clinton
huffingtonpost.com/latino-decisions/asian-american-voters-in_b_12637044.html

How can we respect them when they have opinions like this

>theguardian com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/10/white-women-donald-trump-victory

people.com/archive/why-are-men-more-promiscuous-its-in-the-genes-says-a-psychologist-vol-12-no-17/

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2012/07/16/women-surpass-men-in-iq-but-are-other-factors-more-important/#76d38a9f1335

newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/16/why-women-finally-have-higher-iqs-than-men/

>morr white millenial males voted hillary than white millenial females
>53% of white women voted trump
>there are more male feminists than female feminists
>mfw

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_1890

constitutioncenter.org/timeline/html/cw08_12159.html

White men created feminism and gave women the right to vote first in 1890 wyoming

His example must be the "squeaky wheel".

Now some tear inducing stats

The what lol?

All you did was name famous women. Twice over. Very few of those did anything remarkable, or even good.
And i'm mighty confused how a 10thC nun is the first playwright in Europe when Greece and Rome were doing plays for at least a few years prior.

Yikres I love destroying mgtow.
This us totally sad and funny

Aethelflaed was the daughter of Alfred the Great of England. During her father's reign, she led troops against Viking attacks and was responsible for the construction of numerous fortifications. By expanding her family's influence -- i.e., conquering most of England -- she helped her brother Edward the Elder become England's mightiest monarch.

Sichelgaita (?-1090)

A princess of Lombardy, Sichelgaita was the wife of a Norman mercenary. Tall, imposing, and muscular, she was a soldier herself and rode into battle at her husband's side. She tolerated no insubordination from the other soldiers and threatened potential deserters with death.

Trotula of Salerno (11th?-13th? Century)

Salerno, in Italy, was famous for its medical school. Trotula headed a group called the "Ladies of Salerno", who studied medicine. Because male physicians, though they dominated the medical scene, knew little about women's health issues, her two written works were important in educating them. Her major work, actually referred to as Trotula Major, is Passionibus Mulierum Curandorum (The Diseases of Women); it contains information on many subjects, including some daring inferences and prescriptions about impotence and childbirth.

rs. Runtinger (14th Century)

This woman, whose first name is unknown, learned business from her husband Matthias Runtinger. She was his witness for sales contracts and later his bookkeeper. She also kept her father-in-law's records. She became her husband's representative and assistant, and in the last years of her husband's life, she ran the business herself.

Its worth noting that she considered GYPSIES to be able to integrate but not Jews. Tells you a lot about the Jews.

Two bulldykes, and a gynocologist would certainly fit under the "very few" i mentioned.
Your fourth example there is even less remarkable, since many women were fine businessmen throughout history, as it was clerical work. Does mean they were better at it than men, just that they were often more commonly found there.

Rose of Burford (14th Century)

Rose was active as a wool trader even while her husband was alive. After his death, she became even more active in the trade, exporting English wool to Calais. Her husband had been an officer of the crown who had loaned money to King Edward II. Edward hadn't paid his debt, so Rose wrote to the court several times requesting that she be paid. When she at last arranged a scheme that allowed the debt to be paid in refunds from Rose's export duties, her request was granted and the debt paid.

Margery Kempe

Though married to a rich merchant, Margery Kempe also ran her own businesses: a brewery and a mill. She had fourteen children, but she still found time to be a businesswoman. By her own admittance, she wanted the extra money to be able to dress as a woman of fashion. Margery is also a mystic who made numerous pilgrimages.

Eleanor of Aquitaine (?-1204)

An heiress, Eleanor was married at 15 to Louis VII, King of France. He took her on Crusade with him, where it is said she led an army of ladies all dressed in armour, expecting to pick a fight with infidels. Their marriage was terminated when it was alleged she had had an affair with (her uncle) Raymond of Antioch while in the Holy Land. This didn't stop her from making a profitable second marriage to Henry, a prince of England who would shortly be crowned Henry II. She had four sons by him, but when he took a mistress known as Fair Rosamund, she turned against him. She used sons Henry, Geoffrey, Richard, and John against their father, who was already troubled deeply by the murder of Thomas A Becket. Though she was imprisoned for her treason, she was later released and continued to be active in politics.

Sichelgaita (?-1090)

A princess of Lombardy, Sichelgaita was the wife of a Norman mercenary. Tall, imposing, and muscular, she was a soldier herself and rode into battle at her husband's side. She tolerated no insubordination from the other soldiers and threatened potential deserters with death.

Dame Nicolaa de la Haye (13th Century)

The conflict between King John and the rebel barons did not end with John's death. It continued with rebel attacks on royalist strongholds like that of Dame Nicolaa, who was a royalist and the widow of the Sheriff of Lincoln. Taking command of the garrison of Lincoln castle, she defended it against rebel siege until help arrived.

Countess of Pembroke (13th Century)

The Countess of Pembroke was evidently trusted implicitly by her husband, William de Valence, Earl of Pembroke. In 1267, he put her in charge of his knights while he was away from home.

Black Agnes, Countess of Dunbar (14th Century)

When Dunbar Castle was under siege by Edward III in 1338, Black Agnes led the castle's inhabitants in its defence (Power 45).

Maria (14th Century)

Few personal details are known about this woman, but she is described in one of Petrarch's letters. She is a soldier in an Italian army, dresses like a man, and is almost unrecognisable in her armour. Petrarch describes his shock when he goes to greet her as he would another man and realizes his mistake. She is treated fairly by the male soldiers, and she surpasses them in physical skill. Petrarch lauds her for having remained chaste.

>not remarkable
Said eugene from mummys basement

Felicie de Almania (1292?-?)

The Parisian medical faculty prosecuted Felicie de Almania, along with many other women, for practicing medicine without a license -- a cardinal sin in a university town. Felicie is notable for her excellent defence, during which she called several witnesses to testify to her skills. She explained her view of the law against illegal medical practice: the law existed, she believed, to prevent quacks from harming people and not to prevent a knowledgeable woman from helping them. She spoke of the need of women doctors to treat women patients. The faculty banned her from practice, but it is likely that she ignored this injunction.

Peretta Peronne (15th Century)

Another unlicensed practitioner, Peretta Peronne was one of Paris's most successful women surgeons. Perhaps her success led to her prosecution in 1411. She was denied access to her patients for the duration of the trial, and her medical books were confiscated. Her fate is unknown, but it is likely that she defied the court's order as she had previously.

Perrenelle Flammel (Dates unknown)

Perrenelle's husband Nicholas had great fame in his own lifetime as an alchemist. He believed he had found the secret of transforming base metals into gold. Perenelle was his assistant and partner in his research.

Francisca Romano (Dates unknown)

Among all the women prosecuted and banned for practicing illegally, Francisca Romano was one woman who had trained at a medical university. She received recognition and approval from Charles, Duke of Calabria.

Anna Comnena (Dates unknown)

A historian and diarist, Anna Comnena was the daughter of Alexius I Comnenus, emperor of Byzantium.

Hrotsvitha of Gandersheim (10th Century)

Hrotsvitha was a German nun who has many "firsts" to her credit. She is Germany's first poet and its first female writer, and Europe's first playwright.

Marie de France (13th Century)

Marie de France was a poetess, a French expatriate living in England. She composed lais, romantic poems based on old legends. Her courtly idol was William Longespée, the illegitimate son of Henry II of England by his mistress Fair Rosamund.

Thomasse (13th-14th Centuries)

Thomasse made her living as a professional, secular illuminator while carrying on a second trade as an innkeeper.

Christine de Pisan (1364-?)

Christine was Italian, the daughter of an astrologer. Her father wanted her to be educated, so she learned French, Latin, arithmetic, and geometry. At the age of 15, she married Etienne du Castel, who was twenty-four. He died when she was twenty-six, leaving her with three children and numerous relatives to support. She used her skill as a writer and poetess to earn a living. She was one of the few true feminists before the modern era.

Anastasia (14th Century)

Christine de Pisan praises Anastasia in a letter, calling her the best illuminator in the world -- or at least in Paris, where the world's best work. Anastasia's specialty was manuscript borders and backgrounds.

thoughtco.com/artemisia-warrior-queen-of-halicarnassus-3528382

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgo,_Queen_of_Sparta

>Two more unremarkable businesswomen
>Eleanor of fucking Aquitaine
This keeps getting lousier.

>repeat
>Managed to sit in a castle
>See above
>See above
>And another bulldyke
I think the funniest thing is your exhaustive list is so small.
>Said eugene from mummys basement
Ah yes, ad hom is the only defense you would have. And still doesn't make those women any more impressive.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_O'Malley

Believe me when I say I can go for days ;)

Only defense I have lol? Someone is clearly blind. Do you even realize how badly you got schooled?
Marie curie - theory of radioactivity
Maris telkes - first 100% dolar powered house
Ann tsukamoto - firsr cell isolation
Grace hopper - THE COMPUTER (lel, is that unremarkable too?)
Rodsalind franklin- dna double helkix
Maria beasley - life raft
Stephanie kwoelk- kevlar

Katherine blodgett -
Scientist and inventor Katharine Blodgett was educated at Bryn Mawr College and the University of Chicago. Then she became a pioneer in several respects: she was the first woman to receive a Ph.D in physics at England’s Cambridge University and the first woman hired by General Electric. During World War II, Blodgett contributed important research to military needs like gas masks, smoke screens and a new technique for de-icing airplane wings. Her work in chemistry, specifically in surfaces at the molecular level, resulted in her most influential invention: non-reflective glass. Her “invisible” glass was initially used for lenses in cameras and movie projectors; it also had military applications such as wartime submarine periscopes. Today, non-reflective glass is still essential for eyeglasses, car windshields and computer screens.

Everything from you computer to your dorky glasses on your gay nerd face was invented by a woman.

>Couldn't follow law and got lucky
>Same as above, but less lucky
>Handed beakers of mercury to her husband
>Could actually follow law

>finally, an interesting example
>flat out wrong
>wrote some poems
>moonlighting bar wench
>wrote some poems
>border artist, which is actually pretty cool

>Believe me when I say I can go for days
Not from the looks of your list.
> Someone is clearly blind.
Oh i do concur...
>Do you even realize how badly you got schooled?
You mean, not at all? Unless you have world record levels of myopia.
>Marie curie - theory of radioactivity
Thanks to her husband.
>Maris telkes
Aye, finally a good one.
>Ann tsukamoto
And another.
>Grace hopper - THE COMPUTER
Wrong.
>Rodsalind franklin- dna double helkix
Would have been found anyway, but decent.
>Maria beasley - life raft
Yes, she invented boats.
>Stephanie kwoelk- kevlar
Also a good one.
So you have four decent examples. Boy, that sure changes history when weighed against the opposite sex.

you are missing
>Margrete Valdemarsdatter 1. 1353 - 1412
she united the north and ruled as monarch over Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Founder of the Kalmar union.
Margrete 2. rules Denmark today and is a direct descendant.

>Hopper
You forgot Shannon, but white men don't do anything.

Watching some faceless virgin criticize famous contributors from the safety of his 400lb capacity chair.
This is like sports but better

I wasn't criticizing the contributors. Just your list of nobodies who only got a mention thanks to their gender.
And see, you know you're full of shit, otherwise you wouldn't need to cast aspersions on anyone who questions your drivel.

I will add to my list thanks. I left out the she wolf of france and nefertiti and some others as well. I didnt really include non-white women because these people are autistic and will chimp out

>list of monarchs who conquered territories, defeated armies, made a huge portion of recorded history, illuminations and art, invented the computer and reflectionless GLASS.
>list of nobodies
Pick one.
Want a real list of nobodies?
Here:
(((You))).
The end

>list of monarchs who conquered territories, defeated armies, made a huge portion of recorded history, illuminations and art, invented the computer
But that wasn't your list?
You had some bitches who sat around while men did stuff, sometimes in their name. And again, why lie about the computer thing? You know Turing existed, right?
>Shit, my list really is rubbish. Maybe if i keep attacking him, people won't notice i have nothing!
Good night, champ. Start another thread tomorrow if you want to get #rekt again. Maybe you'll do some research before then?

>but that wasnt your list
So this is poofter reading comprehension.

Show Bob and Vegana, my rattlesnake is very heavy now.

You did this thread yesterday

>heavy
Something so small is heavy to you?

I see no hits on reverse image search for this one OP who is this woman

You wouldnt believe me if I told you

no need to be an asshole user

>newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/16/why-women-finally-have-higher-iqs-than-men/
>Finally, according to IQ expert James Flynn, women have closed the IQ gap and are in fact scoring higher than men, reports the Telegraph.
>telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/9401241/IQ-tests-women-score-higher-than-men.html

Sourceless librags. The articles read like femdom erotica.

celebmafia.com/morgan-cryer/

thanks ivan

1. Women need to have a voice in politics, especially on female-specific topics.
2. Women collectively as a voter group have a bad impact on topics that are outside of their area of competence, e.g. national security.