Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AM will have a baby.

I want to _____ Annie's armpit

I'm so sad.

>I have to explain what the Sea is.

BRA deserved lives of peace and happiness.

>armin will live longer than seen

lmao EM fags

Your coconut stu will die an early death too

EMA deserves to see the ocean
BRA doesn't deserve to go back to their village. Only death awaits them

>Grisha repeats the word Ocean five times in three pages.
Sasuga Isayama-chyan.

They all gonna die though

*Only death awaits EMA.
FTFY

Reminder that with Eren confirmed to die early, Jean will win the Mikasabowl

If Eren uses the Coordinate to terminate the Eldians for good, then Jean is a fucking goner too.

Isayama would be a God to sink every single ship in one fell swoop.

YES!

>Muh ocean
Already seen through Grisha's memory kek. Only death awaits EMA.

Mikasa has nothing to do with them.

And karma. Delicious, never ending karma.

not every ship

This is not going to happen. Mikasa will possibly end up alone or die at the end as well.

Feels good.

This is even less likely than JM.

He has like 8 years left
not 8 days
it's not going to change anything unless there is a time skip

EH is canon.

She'll commit suicide once EAr die.

That is assuming he don't get himself killed way before.

This. At this point I don't think mikasa will ever love anybody else who isn't eren

The cordinate will speed up the cancer

Why is his nose bleeding?

>everyone dies The End

That would be out of character

so are yonkou spoilers incomplete? seems short

I think he will have only five years if you consider the coordinate and the armour serum.

Sasha and Connie have probably the best survival chance since they're so irrelevant Isayama might forget about them

Only 19 pages put of 45.

Jeanfags are disgusting. I think he is going to survive but will marry Hitch or some other random girl.

Overusage of his combined powers will speed up the process and keel heem right at the end of the manga. Screencap that shit.

I don't even think he's crushing on Mikasa anymore.

Sasha was confirmed dead a long time ago.

Good taste anons.

Don't pretend to care about Mikasa LMshit. You only care about your dirty self inserting headcanons with Levi.

He isn't a relevant character anymore

Everybody knows that.

>the Eldians are winning the war
>at the last second, Mares develop nuclear weapons
>mfw SnK ends in a nuclear holocaust

this makes no sense. why would they have less time alive? i thought turning into a titan gave you immortality as long as you stayed in titan form. we saw it with Ymir as well as with Zeke being unfamiliar with 3d meanevor gea

It's a curse. No one can ever be as powerful as the Ymir for a long period of time.

LM soon.

Ehum, I SAID

I want to _____ ANNIE'S armpit

I really want to see Keith again.

Are Kruger and Grisha related?

replace

there are no longer any anniefags user. do that a few months back and you could have the entire thread circlejerking over it. now? well

Why are people not taking this seriously again? They're literally the only 2 characters left that don't have cursed titan blood coursing through their veins. I'd go as far as to say they're the only ones safe with the inevitable Eldian purge coming soon.

first for LH

They pop up once in a while

Don't get it well, but it seems like Kruger would will his titan power into Grisha's offspring. The titan power will only pass itself on to the members of the shifter's family, and in the lack of that, the person the shiters cared trusted for more's offspring.

What if Reiner's brain transfer accelerated his shifter cancer?

I'm an Anniefag. There's just no point to putting that sort of shit out there.

just like every other fag but arminfats definitely ruined /snk/
well if you are who i think you are, considering how you just saved the fanart i posted, sure.

How the fuck would that work? So Bert could just will himself into Reiner's kids or something?

>Bert this close to the wall.
>3 minutes and he still didn't get there.
Fucking hack writing on that arc.

You only have shipping in mind? There's literally no interaction, there's nothing at all. If JM is delusional, your shitty pairing is even more delusional. As a Levifag, I know he will die too or end up alone. You shipperfags need to return to Dumblr.

>How the fuck would that work?
Magick. And either Reiner's or Annie's.

Dont think so

It could be possible.

ts just really forced IMO. The titans that make up the walls are IMMORTAL cause they are in titan form. Why invent some stupid cancer nonsense just to handicap the protagnist further in a verse where the odds are already stacked against them. Its not like Eren is overly broken.

Basically they are giving Eren the too OP sickness that characters like WhiteBeard and Itachi got when Eren isn't even all that OP.

No but Kruger's name is Eren and he is in the SL. I wonder if he is related to Keith, they look like twins.

He isn't the only one like that. And the price for OPness goes well this time.

Maybe you can stay a Titan permanently and be ok because they're solar powered (?), but switching back and forth fucks you up over time if you use it too much

youtube.com/watch?v=4D2qcbu26gs
Ymir's theme song.

I thought it wasnt him but Shadis wearing the cloak

YH sooner

That was Keith.

What? It isn't Kruger?

EH soonest

Krugar was inside grisha and his very existence spread from grisha to eren through grisha sperm

Would Bert choose to be inside Reiner or Annie?

Why not both?

Didn't get much of a choice on that one

Touched by divine grace.
All Hail the power of Yumiru-Sama.

>Armin will get cucked by Bert's will.
>Literally the Cuck Titan.
Well, he did got to be a CT.

Bert would never give his titan power to Armin. His spirit would go to his loved ones.

double dubs of truth. kek wills armin to forever be a cuck

Armin/Ymir alliance STRONK during hard unpredictable times like this! I'm so proud of my fellower AYers!

The fact that shifters can actually choose not to give their powers to the ones who eat them is hilarious. So much for stealing CT's power.

Historia and Mikasa are going to survive because muh they are the last member of their family/race. Fuck you Isayama.

It's been foreshadowed for long, Ymir didn't get shit from Marcel's either. FK withdrew his 80+m titan form for the Reisses.

AY LMAO!

Actually interesting notion. ArminxAnnie ship commence!

But who did Marcel pass his titan power onto?

Nice mental gymnastic.

>reaching this hard with deflecting the cuckoldry of the one canon ultra cuckold Bartfarthole
Many a keks were had

The person he cared about the most, if he didn't have a family.

LH Soon.

Was Kruger gay for Grisha?

He was impress with grisha dick

Yo, this manga has gotten weird ever since this whole walking dead. matrix type of shit started going on. Royal families, world outside the walls being modern day new york city, shifters get cancer, Akermans are sayians. What next?

But still fucking retarded. Is like and aids patient being allowed to chose who he/she can infect.

The same way Grisha was gay for Keith.