WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS????

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933659179348299776

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933659179348299776
denverpost.com/2017/09/20/haitians-find-mexican-dream/
youtu.be/r1clfc6e3C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man that was way over the line

He meant that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Usual amount of butthurt comments.
My salt shaker is full once again.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933659179348299776

Motherfucker tweeted it 3:30am.
The absolute madman. Shitposter in chief

God bless the President. MAGA

It's moments like these that reaffirm my undying love and support for DJT

The system is rigged for minorities though.

The left is constantly giving them gibs and apologizing for their chimpouts; and leftist legal systems keep letting criminal niggers and beaners out of jail early so they can go straight back to committing theft, raper, and murder.

Drumpf will surely be impeached this time! And don't forget, Hillary won the popular vote and not that orange cheeto nazi excuse of a president!

He up in real nibba hours

>lefties put a anti-white nigger into the white house
>right wingers put a anti-black white man into the white house right after

Also here's the real reason for the wall, beaners. It's not because of you

denverpost.com/2017/09/20/haitians-find-mexican-dream/

Obama and his niggers are trying to put Haitians here. They've been at it for awhile

If i remember correctly trump only sleeps couple hours every day?

The city intelligentsia voted for Hillary because they are so enlightened by their own thoughts.

FTFY

Get off your high horse faggot, you aren't better.

Educated city people >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rural and suburban retards

Unfortunately the left does not realize the difference between race in IQ and History. But instead tries to believe that everyone has the same worldview they do.

Racism is coming back in full force.

Wtf how can I get the Sup Forums logo on my post?

Just because the left has an education does not mean they are educated in the real world and in Politics. that is a bad fallacy the left always makes.

Perhaps this just indicates that the kind of people more likely to get a PhD are more likely to vote democrat. It's not like 90-10 or anything.

He paid for the Sup Forums pass.

Just use the "name" field instead of the email field.

Jews call it a Freudian slip

Ty. I have never seen a Sup Forums pass user

Nonwhites are gigantically privileged in white countries and whites are starting to realize it. Election 2018 is going to be a bloodbath or shitlibs.

>high-profile
never even heard of this apefrican before his 56% son embarrassed himself in China

>>Ball
>>Prominent African American

TOP KeK.
This disjointed fuck stick is part of the underlying problem, not the victim.

youtu.be/r1clfc6e3C0

Trump = consummate shit poster

Nice joke

>fell for the Sup Forums Gold meme

That's my president...

Whycome Brawndo?

Trump doesnt run his twitter. This should be obvious by now.

>in university
>about to leave so I'm in the parking lot
>see chem professor looking at his engine
>he's parked beside me so I ask what's wrong
>" it won't start"
>look around for a bit nothing seems wrong
>I get in and try to start it myself
>look at the shifter
>it's in fucking drive

education!= intelligence

you talk like a fag and your shit's all tarded

Wow... this just confirms that your president is a literal racist.

(((Degrees))) at indoctrination centers where majority are getting game of thrones language arts, canada border politics, womens studies, all whites must die, and other useless degrees with no job prospects is a meaningless stat. Majority of boomers dont have degrees and many didnt even finish high school. I wonder why white stats would skew towards uneducated you fucking retard.

Polls are accurate.
They always tell the truth.
They're never used to convey a message.
There's no way this was made up to tell people that "people who vote Trump are stupid".
Nah. Has to be legit.

Trump is still a lifecuck and will therefore increase the nigger population.

I need a latte with extra foam, and yer the fag, scrow

3 or 4 depending on what he has on docket for following day

he meant "i want to make all of america great again, not just a group or a race"

what the fuck do you care? it's not your country, mind your own fuckin business down there.

FINALLY we can stop r/the_donald from spreading their civic nationalism shit. fuck it was so annoying seeing /ptg/ defend niggers and spics

Polls dont have to be accurate and they are never designed to be - they are designed to tell the public what is "truth". "Oh, hillary is winning, Ill just vote hillary,s he must be the best" is the mental space they want to occupy. Sway undecided to the "winner" or "leading candidate". Its especially effecitve in countries with FPTP voting systems since other counties/districts/voters will vote for the winning side so their area has the "correct" party in power and they get more gibmes. Canada, UK, others have this system and it is broken beyond belief and not just for this simple reason.

But the entire point of these polls is to tell people what is "right" and change opinions. Its not to reflect hte public in any way.

"Educated" aka people who are conditioned to think a certain way

Dons triggered

The Negro is quite annoying, user

gullible people who fell for the college scam fall for other obvious scams as well

>TFW Teump keeps the same NEET hours as you
MY PRESIDENT

Well he wanted a flood from Mexico of those so called unaccompanied minors too.

>Anons trying to justify their intelligenz while it was (((democracy))) that fucked it all up

My aunt lives in Florida and I'm moving there soon, of course I care

>t. sweden

hows those no-go zones

Of course more jobs doesn't appeal to people who already have comfy high paying city jobs
With hundreds of new opportunities due to city size

You fucking faggot are always spamming those pictures, hope you have a painful death overdosing from the cocaine filled condoms you are going to swallow before you come here.

Fuck you nigger.

I like how Hillary would 100% have someone in jail if she promised to put them behind bars, meanwhile Trump is a baby and can't get anyone he promised behind bars.

(((Krasenstein)))

Happy Thanksgiving user

Why don't we delineate those stats into 'STEM educated people' and 'others' and see how it looks then?

the book club jew

we got enough spics here, go somewhere else, leave the white man one fucking plot of palm treed tropical land and you can have the rest otherwise we'll colonize your asses. you dont need to come here and fuck things up with your blue state niggerfaggotry.

Dirty paki posts the muttmeme. 10/10 everytime.

Dirty mutt gets mad at muttmeme. 10/10 everytime.

How is that racist?

Florida is Hispanic, that's our land and there's nothing you can do about it.

Another shitskin spotted, you double niggers make it too easy.

Lol, I like how the only "whites" are italian and irish. A subtle swipe at the micks and wops