Twitter is censoring all right wing accounts

Twitter is censoring all right wing accounts.
Is it a good Idea to make Troll accounts:
>post pro white genocide
>accus libtards of not being progressive enough
Or is this a shity idea that will just make things worse?

it's worth a try. reverse psychology does work in many cases. Let's do it. I'm game

Would be lulzy at the very least.

We're all turning into niggers. It's a new Blackface

It would be a gr8 meme

But my nut neutrality means everyone is treated fairly!

It's good if you actually have followers.

Net neutrality means all your traffic is treated equally... Freedom of speech is a different topic.

Back to topic, if enough people contribute, Twitter might at least have to focus on that. On the other hand it really might just make things worse. People are too sensitive these days.

We need followers to pull it off though, can't just be random accounts.

You should be doing this already. On plebbit, downvote red-pillers, upvote insane bluepillers, spread obviously sick degeneracy. Get in fights with red-pillers and lose using the most cucked arguments possible.

Those who are headed down the path of realization strengthen their opinions when they're downvoted by a tranny swarm for stating facts they know to be correct..

Operation: Leftist Conversion here we go.

>post pro white genocide
Fictitious meme for the most special of all pathetic victimhood snowflakes. These stupid shits should do us all a favor and kill themselves.

Push the boundaries. Stir the chaos. Kek wills it.

It works, but it has risks. The jew attempts to hide every one of their own anti-white posts by claiming that "they're just posted by fakes and trolls" already. If even a single one of you is tracked back as being illigimate the jew will use your fake posts as evidence to endlessly defend their own hate and propaganda. You will become a tool of the jew.

I advise caution. Better yet. stop acting like a kike and just actively retweet the hate you already find instead.

How is BBC, Mike?

I did this for a couple months, and then got permab& for tweeting something about Sam Hyde being the Texas church shooter. Don't slip up like I did, Sup Forums.

>The jew attempts to hide every one of their own anti-white posts by claiming that "they're just posted by fakes and trolls"
You know, like this kike:

>The jew attempts to hide every one of their own anti-white posts by claiming that "they're just posted by fakes and trolls"
I'm a white American. If what you're saying is true, then it's far more likely that you're the Jew larping as a false flag extremist to make the people feel sorry for your people.
Nice try, Rabbi.

you have a good point
haven't posted yet going to just retweet shit

>>accus libtards of not being progressive enough
This

If they genocide us then we win

Stupid idea, just boycott the thing.