The decline is inevitable

So what do you goys think, when we will hit the maximum, when will be the breaking point? In my opinion, the decline is inevitable, we are living in the autumn of western civilization, our lives will continue day to day, but how are you coping with this?
Were people in the past thinking the same, were they thinking that their generation is the last who sees through bullshit or we are just another phenomena of free thought, but instead of agora we visit mongolian horse castration forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY
twitter.com/ingaspringe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just google "Altiero Spinelli Ventotene Manifesto" and everything will make sense
there are chances that we are going to "enjoy" communism in our lives

>Communism
YAAAAAY. Seems fun.

Sad Bump, because Sup Forums is filled with slide threads.

sure, with muslims and blacks as current year NKWD or Cheka

>sure, with muslims and blacks as current year NKWD or Cheka
Great, I knew this. The fun part will be Russian proxy war with the west when there will be enough Muslims imported in the west.The xenophobic east will be considered the enemy.
The swings will never swing back without Europeans.

Es tur neko nevaru darīt, tāpēc arī par šito vispār vairs neuztraucos. Apātija.

kas par Gramatu?

It's tyme.

Again.
Ticigs puika?
Veca druka bija kluda(nav garumzimju, Linux Pedins)

Ne īpaši, bet es spēju novērtēt ticības nozīmi kā tādu, kaut tā ir sveša un ar varu šeit ieviesta.

>novērtēt ticības nozīmi kā tādu,
Ja, es saprotu, reizem pasam skiet ka juku prata no ta hedonisma kas notiek apart. Zini par Juriju Bezmenovu?
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
Sis ir par Dievu.
youtube.com/watch?v=kDKGvg6HeyY

Agrak pats uz baznicu staigaju, tagad pasam skiet divaina ta ticigo tumsoniga padarisana. Ja vien butu domajosi cilveki LV, zel ka tada vergu tauta neko vairak par dopamina papildinasanas izpriecam neredz.

Tā nu ir, tas tā visur tagad. Galvenais in nepadoties barā - ja ej tad ej viens, ja saproti domu gājienu.
Vienkārši pretīgi izskatās tā tava Latvux valoda, neķēmo to tālāk un raksti labāk Angliski.

>Vienkārši pretīgi izskatās tā tava Latvux valoda, neķēmo to tālāk un raksti labāk Angliski.
>Latvux
AHAHA.
Nah, I just use bootable distro, my HDD's turned to shit.
>Galvenais in nepadoties barā - ja ej tad ej viens, ja saproti domu gājienu.
This, it seems that Lemming/normie culture is so standartized currently that even I can't escape it.
I've been around people so much all it takes is some pretty low tier charisma(looking in the eyes, some soft tier kino,asking questions) for them to start liking you, it is tiring.

>xenophobic
don't be fucking stupid
noone on the top thinks in this categories
the "political corectness" is a tool of psychological terror for the masses

>the "political corectness" is a tool of psychological terror for the masses
The Russian propaganda is on the same level as Western. Issue comes that most of the form taken by Russian propaganda are the old conventional methods i.e TV, papers, magazines while the wesern proaganda uses social media. Only difference comes when both parties have the same goals, while Russians strongly beleive in multi-nationalism in their own land, Westerners need more demoralization and sources to push it.
Only ones who see through both parties are e-yuroppors and even now we are losing by a boatload due to both West and East heavily shilling against V4+Baltics/finland self pride.

The Kremlin is in full control of Russian Youtube now, so they have that. And Finland is already in the 1st phase of multikulti, if they do not act now than they will follow Germany and Sweden within a few generations too.

I know this, and people ask me why I don't go out much...
Honestly I've been to a couple of Soros tier people meeting and all I know is that our academia is filled with emotional crybabies. If west has Peterson then we have literally no one.

*meetings

DOTS?

Hopefully WW3 come soon and we can start over instead of being subjects of authority for an indeterminate amount of eternity, the only good thing which has come from modernisation is science and technology, society hasn't evolved in any meaningful way since monarchism.

Free your damn countries.

>Kremlin is in full control of Russian Youtube
Lol what. Have you seen the numbers on anti-Kremlin liberal channels? They're getting hundreds of thousands views. Right now Navalny's new video is number 5 in the trending feed.

>DOTS?
Excuse me?
I don't go out much with other people because it is tiring to see hoe easily you can manipulate with people, and see their hedonistic nature that will make them unhappy in long term.
>society hasn't evolved in any meaningful way since monarchism.
It hasn't really, jews are correct on this question with their dehumanizing nature on outsiders(goyim) with not considering human. Most of society are slaves to their own inability to percieve freedom because they themselves and their pancestors were slaves.
>Hopefully WW3 come soon and we can start over instead of being subjects of authority for an indeterminate amount of eternity
There won't be WW3 but just a gradual decline towards total power and controll by the government, some sort of consumertist communism that you can see in USA.
>the only good thing which has come from modernisation is science and technology
Depends, most of the technology nowadays is used to produce drones for big companies. There haven't been huge discoveries due to them being too complicated for average humans because most of them are very ingroup. What I mean is that the gaps between the smart, stupid ,hedonistic and power loving individuals is just growing bigger.

Oh shit yes fonds dots.
Labak butu rakstijis chiuliski.

Soros recently donated a massive sum of money to his own Open Society fund, probably knowing he is going to croak soon. Be on the lookout for more "we need migrants" shilling from Re:Baltica & others.

>Be on the lookout for more "we need migrants" shilling from Re:Baltica & others.
Tas jau notiek.
Just take a look at our favourite feminist.
twitter.com/ingaspringe

bump for wanting to see the aftermath of crashing of western civilisation

>bump for wanting to see the aftermath of crashing of western civilisation
It will be shit, but sadly there will be no total anarchy. I wanted to be in lawless state for once.

There is no breaking point, they have learned since Weimar, they will do it slowly and carefully, look at the birth statistics, it will be a peaceful replacement
And even if you rounded them all up, they would recover, the bloodlines are too mixed and anyone could be part of (((them)))
And no, it doesn't require to be full blooded to play into the agenda, Lenin was quarter jewish, Stalin wasn't even a jew...

>There is no breaking point, they have learned since Weimar, they will do it slowly and carefully, look at the birth statistics, it will be a peaceful replacement
>Peaceful
Depends. If the society that comes here becomes too savage, it will recoil. As long as army and police force is ethnic they will side with the general opinion.
if the distrust to government goes from police to army, the things will turn ugly for politicians, only issue is that most armies nowadays are in some sort of union which would just generally kill the ability for a coup. It is all planned.

Indeed it is, infact, your hatred, although good, has been already premeditated by those in charge...

Remember that the end goal is the destruction of race and ethnicity, the creation of a "tabula rasa" to blindly serve the global elite and the creation of a permanent underclass too dumb to think but capable of work

Now the means to the end are many, for no good plan does not have backups and alternatives
The first scenario - Africa is ruined, the gates to the West are wide open and the populations mix, plan achieved
The second one is at play I believe, they will try to create futile wars to exhaust both east and west, preying on terror attacks and C-op ultranationalism to light up the fuse
After that, they will flood in with no issues, nothing will stop tens of millions of low IQ savages from flooding in
The key is vigilance and carefulness, the pendulum must not swing too right or left for both sides are controlled and ready to be used

And for the second one, take 911 as an example, it created a naive patriotic climate, which was used to fuel the Iraq war in 2003 and all other endeavors in the middle east

>The key is vigilance and carefulness, the pendulum must not swing too right or left for both sides are controlled and ready to be used
This. In both cases west gets flooded by immigrants. I already know this, basically what we need to do is shipost as libertarians in political sense until we shift full 1488 by preconditioning our society with humor and memes(yeah I know it sounds dellusional) but this is how jews did it by just small pieces of puzzle normies would get overly redpilled over time.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump

>balto-slavic
A theory without any solid facts backing it up. If someone with the knowledge of both Baltic and Slavic languages would even try to officially research this they would easily find it to be false. But alas, there are no known speicalists who hail from here, or even know any Baltic languages themselves, so the theory hangs in air to this very day.
>memes
But this does work, just compare where the overton window is today to where it was in 2015 - race is slowly becoming a subject with some mass behind it, back then it was impossible to even hint at it without starting a shitstorm of an untold magnitude.
That is not how bumping works. Also announcing it is a no-go, especially multiple times over.

mhh, live your life user. Try to get a wife, have kids (preferably 4 or so) then keep holding tabs on what happens, when it really start to topple move to australia, poland...

Wait you're in latvia. Fuck man you're economically probably going to rise because, well it cant get much worse. (its like the glacial rebound from communism, everything else might start to drown but you're rebounding) And you wont have to deal with coming sharia law in your lifetime.

Kas domāts ar to karti?

>A theory without any solid facts backing it up. If someone with the knowledge of both Baltic and Slavic languages would even try to officially research this they would easily find it to be false. But alas, there are no known speicalists who hail from here, or even know any Baltic languages themselves, so the theory hangs in air to this very day.
It was probably that Balts and Slavs had a similar language but we both diverged into different groups. The same happenes to Kolma culture(fingolians) they just diverged a lot some of them archaic some less. Both Slavs and Balts are exclusively from Yamnaya culture so i guess we might be proto-slavs that just continued our legacy while slavs just mixbred with locals.
>race is slowly becoming a subject with some mass behind it, back then it was impossible to even hint at it without starting a shitstorm of an untold magnitude.
Genetic hardening, whites who like whites are becoming a majority while racemixers with bad genes are producing mongrels, the same happened in South Africa where they have whites that exclusively like whites, kaffirs and coloreds(mixed) mongrels from the first colonizers.
Over time there will be less white people, but with a strong notion of who they are on racial scale.

Projekts.
Tur kadu laiku atpakal aplukoju mezu tipus.
Working on it mountain jew.

there isn't going to be a break. Just a slow, unnoticeable transition to full globalism, where everyone is a light mulatto

>Just a slow, unnoticeable transition to full globalism, where everyone is a light mulatto
>Mulatto
Right, because that is what happened to whites in South Africa.

What? I've heard about this over the years but though it was just memes. Is this really happpening?

Dīvaina izvēle priekš OP

Seems to be frequently a Polish flag. So it's just a meme rright guys?

>Dīvaina izvēle priekš OP
Tur bija kaut kads meza tips, sen jau aizmirsu kads.

I hoarded books, ammunition and knowledge on how to survive.

I suggest you all do the same. Believe it or not self discipline will save your ass. If in the US, learn enough Spanish just in case shtf.

>Seems to be frequently a Polish flag. So it's just a meme rright guys?
>Kalergi plan is a meme
>Jews are a meme
>Trannies are a meme
>Moloch is a meme
How are you supposed to know what is real in this shitfest of timeline.

Notice how major part islamic countries generally have higher female suicide rates than others.
It is a lot more sound than the Kalergi plan, and we know even that is real.

This.
Apart from Spanish, Latinas will speak English if you make them.

Idk but why is it mostly a Polish flag, or with the same filename in pic, it kinda looks like its mostly the same person posting this.

>Notice how major part islamic countries generally have higher female suicide rates than others.
Nah women don't kill themselves, families just say it was a suicide while in reality Azbek just beat his wife to death with a pan.

Might be.
Kalergi plan was posted by the same Austrian flag for a long time till it got any attention.

That is how lesser known topics propagate in their early stages. The Pole is very passionate about this, if he cleaned up his posting style and made this more presentable it would definitely catch on over time.

Well heres some more from the archives

The same happened to redpill culture, it probably was started by a fat, LSD using neckbeard somwhere in Minesota.

Poor guy. kinda get one of those feels

It feels sad. He is fighting the windmills by himslef.

Western civilization these days means kikery, faggotry and other degeneracy. Why would you even give a fuck about it?
If you want it to continue, then you should realize that it is only possible to revive it through violent means. Else, just let it die.

This

I think we will be alright, after the fall of Rome the villages of France and Italy stayed as they were for hundreds of years, same clothing and all, cities are fucked, though, which is good

>we are living in the autumn of western civilization
Fuck off shill.

>breaking point
2020~2030 shit's going down and it's going to start on Sup Forums and it's going to be so big if true that it'll probably get (((shut down))) hard.

>2020~2030 shit's going down and it's going to start on Sup Forums and it's going to be so big if true that it'll probably get (((shut down))) hard
This.