Hey user, your sister tells us you're interested in politics what do you think about America right now?!

>Hey user, your sister tells us you're interested in politics what do you think about America right now?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vRlxPwBs7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAKE ME UP

I think we're going through a hard time but I remain optimistic we can all come together.

"¿Que?"

I'm just here to pick up my tranny brother.

eines tages wird ein grosser regen kommen und den ganzen schmutz von der strasse spuren

>I bet you'd love to know what we're working on you bluepilled normie cucks

i think the bushwa system perpetuated by the white man...ect ect ect.

>whole family is redpilled except for my sister
>this includes aunts, uncles, cousins, etc
>out of pity we have a "no politics" rule at family gatherings she's at because watching the debate equivalent of the Battle of Midway is only fun for so many years

Ah, you got a family member like that to? One liberal hold out, but fights to the death because hollywood told me everthing i need to know etc? Kek can relate.

>sit next to your nephew, user; you never spend time with him!

>bushwa

gas the kikes race war now

Too many niggers.

Did y'all know that our family is responsible for the holodomor chuvaki?

"I sure am, now let me tell you a little something about the Talmud..."

Fml

I showed up to my parents house and they were watching that Shameless show while the food cooked. I watched for a few minutes and then told them this is why Hitler should have won the war and now they're mad at me, so now I'm sitting here shitposting.

So far Thanksgiving is going pretty well.

#MONGED

>"Eh, It's fine I guess."
>Continue to enjoy our families company

>RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
>*blasts off in steam rocket*

If I had a black nephew that might be ok because at least he might want to talk or do something instead of sit and stare at his phone like my nephews. As long as he was my sisters and didn't share my family name

Anyone have the pic where user is walking into this type of scene but from his perspective appears to be like 9 feet tall?

>talks about a horrific crime committed by blacks
>family goes on a full rant about black people

>. I watched for a few minutes and then told them this is why Hitler should have won the war

Good job, user.

If anyone starts bitching about Trump, I'll agree with them by saying how disappointed I am that he didn't follow through with his campaign promise to throw Hillary in jail

>Hey! Look who came out of their cave!
>How's the job search going user? Any luck yet?

>what do you think about America right now?!
It's shit, it's full of nigger, mutts and spics.
Would nuke it.

its the great satan and must be purged with fire

My mother is just as racist as I am.

>with the economy like it is its tough
>heh

praise kek

Yes you fucks know I have a full time job and my own house I only came because you faggots won't leave me alone

Unironically the case in many amerimutts families

>tfw i spend more time playing with the kids than talking with the adults

Is that unfiltered tap water?

Let me tell you about the jews

>even the kids make fun of you

Please use your one nuke on us, user. Oh wait, you won't because you're pussies.

WERR WERR WERR! ROOK WHO COME OUT HE ROOM! BIG PORITICS MAN FINEREY COME OUT CAVE, SPEND TIME WIF HE FAMIRY!

Mom! You already know, gas the kikes and race war now. Sis, show me your tits of GTFO.

Nice gravy, "mom".

>this is why Hitler should have won the war
This semi-ironic, it at least seemingly so, is pretty effective in the long run.

If i wanted to spend time with the flora id go outside

topkek

Hey pops, your daughter has a pretty face; I'm gonna rub one out here real quick.
If you look away that's antisemetic, Louis ck taught me that.

Hitler Hitler Hitler

I love how much Liberals and Shitskins want to control your family dinner table conversations. They are always on twitter pontificating some jibberish about how having a White family is racist.
>Captcha: Chihuahua meran

The only way the left can win arguments is by controlling what you can say.

I'd grab a napkin, tear off the edges so it's circular, put it on my head and scream at the top of my lungs,
" DEAR FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE....."

Do you go on Sup Forums too, Uncle user?

kek

Thought I'd wear my uniform for Thanksgiving this year.

Hi uncle Benjamin.

*Clears throat* LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE FED AND FIAT CURRENCY

The Thanksgiving Meal is not the time nor the place for open political discussions.

Now, if you would like to talk about such things this weekend, let's set up a time.

Its shit and lil peep was a victim of all this, justice for lil peep

>Proceed to stand up drop the fork and dab saying rest in peace homie and walk out of the room

Not even memeing, this is my family. Take a guess if the father is still around.

I have 4 kids and if I can get a family like this 20-25 years from now im going to die a happy man.

We're goin down the FUCKIN drain right now. Listen here, what do you all know about the demographic trends of the Western world?

I rarely get to see my family as it is so I kindly ask for no politics.
Usually I'm just caught up in conversation about what people or doing or what I am doing. They love the stories I tell when recounting my job or where I've been.

>tfw you've alienated yourself from your family

We need a spurdo of this.

upvoted. don't make me wait too much

>yeah I've read the Greeks...

Basically 14/88 amirite or what? Pass the gravy

Why should i care? It's time to fix THIS country first, install pig farms on all borders!

youtube.com/watch?v=7vRlxPwBs7s

>sup lil nigga
>read that malcolm x i told you about?