If you saw this irl would you say something, would you become hostile like you would here...

If you saw this irl would you say something, would you become hostile like you would here, or would you ignore it like the cuck you are? You have no power over your negro masters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fat mixed breed boys from Sup Forums ever doing anything irl let alone leaving their rooms

lol

How many more times can we expect this thread today?

mixed boys are out getting qt pussy you white uninteresting cucks are stuck here

youre a fucking cuck just like anyone else here you wouldnt say shit to a nog irl if you saw one with a girl you liked

You'd need a community to back you up. Niggers are unpredictable and retarded. He might pull a gun or call his boys who will.

Daily reminder that niggers ain't shit without 5 friends backing them up.

They wouldn’t last even 5 minutes on streets of Chechen Republic. Monkey subhumans are welcome to try

t. fat neckbeard

I would tell her that beastiality is illegal, immoral and she's human filth.

I would pre-judge them without interacting with them. Just like everyone else. Even most lefties would do the same. The judgements and conclusions may be different, but most people will judge others before/without interacting them. The entire premise of this bait thread is retarded. Judging people without saying anything to them is natural and literally everyone does it.

I've thought about calling out the racemixers, but I had always been with nice people that I spared from being humiliated.
But what can you say? They're brainwashed by the Media!

Shun them. They know why you do it as well.

ugly hispanic lips. she just sealed off dating any decent white or asian men

probably ignore because i don't know them?

"I'll see you both in the headlines..."

Woman as the statistic of coalburning
Man as the convict who dindu nuffins.

I would say nothing because I live in a free society, nor is my right to tell complete strangers who to associate with.

I would say bitches fuxk me for free niggaaaaa

No homo ghey ass slave nigger with stupid shit marks. Get raped in jail or passion as you call it dude...

Srsly, how much for a suck blondie

I worked at a bartender not too long ago and had situation where a black dude was coming in with a white woman.
I don't consciously have any resentments against it, I don't really care, although I think women are devalued if they are racetraitors but in this incident I really lost my cool. I was visibly uncomfortable with the situation although I didn't say or do anything to be mean to them or anything. Dude seemed pretty chill, too.
The couple left soon after. without a word. So yeah.

I wouldn't give the slightest fuck what some random girl does with some random guy

Chechens are also monkeys.

>or would you ignore it like the cuck you are?
I don't want to lose my meal thinking about the mutant children that will spawn

put them through the makeapp

Id look in disapproval and disgust. No point in fighting an ape for something that was of no value to begin with. She is already dead to me

Blacks are used by white women.

Be they politicians such as Hillary Clinton trying to curry favor by pandering by carrying hot sauce in her purse, or your local Lib such as Maura Healey who wants "sensible gun laws" which only disarms innocent whites but does nothing to curb black on black violence (which to them is just due to systemic racism i.e. not solving the real problem) or your local angry-at-daddy local dumb white high schooler, all do not have the best interest in mind for the Negro itself.

There will need be an awakening amongst the Negros but I myself cannot see it happening. Post-Islamic Malcolm X was the closest we had.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U

The problem is the White Woman and the White Cuck not the White Race. True Whites can work alongside True Negros and build a better nation. But not until the Purge of Marxist traitors.

This.

HAHAHAHHAAHHA THIS americanmutts are fucking disgusting and that’s all you are

Neither the nigger nor the girl did the west coast hand sign right. The ring finger goes over the middle finger.

why say anything?
the toll will always be paid.
if this broad was too stupid to understand the concept of the toll she will more likely then not, either get HIV, be a single mom raising a mulatto child in poverty, or end up dead.
there is no point in wasting breath at this point.

I wouldn't say anything because I don't like being around blacks in the first place. That white girl ain't going to be with him in the future and will have a life as a roastie.

I don't live around niggers so... and I don't 'become hostile' on here about that either... if the bitch wants to die a young single mother, that's her problem.