Prove to me white privilege is not real

prove to me white privilege is not real.

prove to me that blacks aren't discrimated today.

prove to me there's something wrong with making whites being aware of their own privilege.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white privilege is real.

now you explain to me why its a bad thing for white people to be subconsciously favored in white countries. if you went to china, would you bitch about han privilege?

easy

Whites are not hired based on skin color. Whites do not recieve special sympathies because of skin color. Whites do not recieve extra funding and community redevelopment projects based on skin color. Whites do not have a culture based on skin color. Whites do not get soecial funding due to skin color. Whites do not recieve a majority of news color based on skin color. Whites do not uave soecial groups of their own based on skin color. Whites are not allowed to have pride based ontheir skin color.

White privilege is a farce. the fact if the matter is it is disguised racism. listen do a day of npr, and tell me with a straight facethatehites are privileged.

Fucks sake, all i have to is be a different skin color other than white, have some success, and people fall over backwards, praising my endeavours.

I am 100% convinced that non-white privilege exists today. White privilege ended years back.

white people are seen as richer, prettier and other BS compared to non whites.

white people should apologize for their biological advantages.

the burden of proof is on you

Depends where you live, right here we call that the ''constitution''

/thread

America is not a white country though, it is a country of immigrants.

First you prove to me it even matters and that it isn't just an excuse to silence whites.

Whites=caring parents, valuing education, reenforced moral values, kids told to succeed.

Blacks= shitty single parents, government handouts, being told whites have privilege over them, and affirmative action is the only way to level the field since without they could get jobs.

The biggest danger to blacks is well fare and idiots telling them they cannot.
You are part of the system that is oppressing them. You message of discrimation is hurting them, and adding to their self oppression.

>white people should enjoy their biological advantages.

I do. Thank you for noticing.

This is a shill from some California university Sage and don't feed it, retards

why? You didn't give a reason you just said Whites are better and it's bs

white conquerors*

Sorry I'm so great. Maybe learn from us and you can enjoy the same life?

The same can be said about yours

>America is a country of immigrants.

Correct.

White immigrants.

White privilege is real in certain circles.
Black privilege is real in certain circles.
Spic privilege is real in certain circles.
This is normal. People look after their own. Always have, always will.

I dunno m8, I just made shitposting race threads.

americans really give too much of a fuck about race.

whites have higher IQ, lactose tolerant, simetrical faces, taller and other biological advantages to other races.

whites have biological privilege.

yeah like those white immigrants that were enslaved and taken from africa

So they sent another batch of normies to choke on red pills?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

education doesn't improve IQ.

even the poorest whites are still smarter than the richest whites.

is biological privilege.

how about, go fuck yourself and read some books, you smelly nigger.

White people are richer, prettier and other BS though....

>white people are seen as richer, prettier and other BS compared to non whites.

Even non-whites can recognize some truths.

White pieces getting to move first in chess is the only real white privilege.

does that disprove that africans were also a portion of immigrants to america??

what does acting white have to do with how smart you are?

smart determines the why you do it. a smart person and a dumb person can take the same action, but for different reasons

they weren't immigrants. the jews needed someone to pick their cotton for them

because its not white privilege its jewish privilege now shut up

fuck you nigger. i don't have to prove shit to a shitskin. go back to africa.

ahh okay really cleared that up, black people aren't immigrants and even if they were it was the jews fault.

white people have biological advantages to non whites.

white people should be aware of racial diferences in terms of facial symetry, IQ, height and capabilities to think about the future.

because acting white is correlated to IQ?

>prove to me a negative
>prove to me a negative
>prove to me a negative about something I made up
How about I prove you'e a fucking retard mate?

>because acting white is correlated to IQ?

is it?

>white people don't have more simetrical faces, higher IQ and height than other races
???

No fuck off

Prove to me Asian privilege is not real

prove to me that round eyes aren't discriminated today.

prove to me there's something wrong with making Asians being aware of their own privilege.

Asian people are seen as richer, prettier and other BS compared to non Asians

Asian people should apologize for their biological advantages

Just saying since China is exploiting Africans by taking their resources for little to no money while creating jobs to give to Chinese in these African nations. Though in the West, Asians get paid .30 cents higher than a white man.

pretty much, IQ diferences don't matter too much at the individual level, but you can see the diferences between populations that have diferent IQ.

societies with higher IQ are richer, more developed and safer.

prove it exists you subhuman monkey.

You can be privileged or discriminated against for any way in which you can be defined. You can even be privileged for being a teansvestite and discriminated against for being rich. Your question is just dumb, one dimensional, and meaningless.

>caring parents,
which is why they grow the kids out at 18
>valuing education
higher education is seen as marxist indoctrination.
therefore they're encourage to go to trade schools and never get educated
>reenforced moral values,
pic related
>kids told to succeed.
which is why so many of them are NEETS are dropping out of society

This university professor is
This ladyAnd this ladyWho came up with this campaign Makes me laugh everytime

They're all social constructs, created out of jealousy.

>white privilege

That's the problem. I can't. It's totally unfalsifiable, like original sin or karma. The fact that you can infinitely concoct excuses as to why it DOES exist is proof it doesn't exist.

>prove to me that blacks aren't discrimated today.
Another unfalsifiable claim. Define "discrimated" (sic) and we can go from there.

>prove to me there's something wrong with making whites being aware of their own privilege.
First you have to define this privilege in order to make yourself look like anything more than a dogmatic religious nut desperately grasping for arbitrary doctrines of moral debt like "racial privilege".

IQ, height and other biological diferences.

simple. imagine every post on /pol was a nigger instead of a whitey. what would you think?

The burden of proof is on you faggot.

it exists. and people are waking up to it. stay mad

The burden of proof is on you.

You are the one making extraordinary claims

nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html

i aint white.......i am norhern mountain monkey....fuck the stupid white meme.....its a trick morons

Archive please
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2016/12/17/opinion/sunday/unequal-sentences-for-blacks-and-whites.html

Blacks are subhuman garbage. Of course they get discriminated against.

>extraordinary claims
>extraordinary

you really have no self-awareness do you?

Fuck off you fucking guerilla piece of shit commie

IQ, height and other biological diferences.

The issues and inequalities being described by the term "white privilege" can be more accurately described as "black disadvantage", since most of the discrimination, health issues, crime statistics, and family dysfunctions are particular to blacks, rather than non-whites in general.

The white experience is Normal. The black experience is challenging. Calling this discrepancy "White Privilege" suggests that the problem is whites having it better, when in fact, blacks just have it worse. If you set to solve a problem called "White Privilege", and define it as whites having better lives than blacks, you might find yourself inclined to make things tougher for whites.

This is why white people get defensive white people bring up "White Privilege". They sense that you're accusing their normality of being a social crime and the implied solution is to strip them of everything they've taken for granted.

You'd get better results by identifying "Black Disadvantage" as the problem to be solved.

The only thing that is happening is a resurgence of white identity politics. Which we are finding out works incredibly well.

projection: the post

Wow it’s almost like...

Is Jap privilege real?

>Which we are finding out works incredibly well.

and plays perfectly into the white privilege narrative. well done!

no. they actually have standards for themselves

Thats a stretch

But user, the onus is on you to prove your claims

is more like blacks having an IQ so low they're unable to function in modern society.

even spics have 84 on average in terms of IQ.

the average black is less than 80 IQ points, and half their population is around 70 IQ points.

t. crowd mostly degenerate boomers

Well, they weren't immigrants. They were sold by other Africans and forcibly brought here. Also the founding fathers had plans to deport them if slavery had ever ended in their life times.

Blacks should return to Africa so they can live a life devoid of the worries of this modern world.

So every race that uses identity politics is privileged? That means white people uave never really been privileged and the rest of the colors have been.
Thanks for making my point.

how? the white mov't is basically

>i'm entitled to shit because i'm white

how is that NOT white privilege?

We got here first, everyone plays by our rules or can gtfo I'm sure Africa would love to have all their niggers back

and t. crowd mostly uneducated blacks

your point?

>prove to me white privilege is not real.
Privilege is definitely a real thing, people should be privileged to grow up with a loving family and wholesome traditions. However the idea that this privilege is societal and puts them legally above others is flat out bullshit.
Blacks are discriminated against like anyone else is. Young people like myself are discriminated against for simply existing, everyone discriminates and yet black victim complex thinks they're the only ones when their civilizations committed similar evils to old generations of whites but that doesn't mean that's the same playing ground as today
There's nothing wrong with telling someone they should be grateful for certain things. What is wrong is turning them into monsters and wrongly accusing innocent people of the actions committed by people hundreds of years ago because of the colour of their skin.

Anyone who bitches about white privilege in the above sense is a racist and needs to fuck outta our country if they feel they'd have better rights in a country with the majority being their own race.

Prove to me there's something wrong with asking you to kill yourself.

Actually you are making the claim, you must prove that white privilege exists
Can't prove a negative, so you must prove the positive, i.e. that it exists

I'll be honest, blacks should be help like the chinese are doing.
they get fair trade deals, chinese build them infraestructure, chinese teach them how to build shit.
but they should be let alone, learning by themselves to progress.
at least chinese got that part right, they should be left alone.

white people only fucks things up when they try to help blacks.

They were not immigrants, if anything they were glorified farm equipment

No. White identity politics starts with its okay to be white
Then we wil vote for politicians who agree.
Then we will have those politicians make policy that is good for whites. Then we will all be equally represented in politics.
Thanks buddy, you keep making my poiny for me.

TFW I can't believe retards even bothered to post after this.

just sayin nigga

>So every race that uses identity politics is privileged?

no, because there's no such thing as black privilege you imbecile

fuck off colombiANO, if you feel inferior it is your problem, whites created your country, before them you only were a bunch savages

IQ diferences.

If I have "privilege" it's because my forefathers, who came to this country with nothing, worked their hands to the bone. They did this so their sons and their son's sons could have a better life than they did, and it worked. I'm not going to spit on that legacy by prostrating myself before the altar of perpetual black victim hood. Get fucked.

>We got here first, everyone plays by our rules

blacks are a de facto part of society. you did fight a civil war to free them after all. you lost. get over it

White identity politics is here to stay. We will vote for our self interests.

It should say be me be rapeschild plant. Get money from kikes to start a war, round up kikes nicely and put into camps with movies, swimming and other activities.

Get a whole bunch of whites killed and destroy nationalism in europe forever.

Hitler was a kike plant. I never realized he had to get his money from somewhere. Not to mention it was a kike wet dream, whites killed on all sides en masse, german women raped and many raped to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=KzNotY1oL5A

Everyone is discriminating against everyone else at every moment of every day. People judge, and it's a good thing that people judge otherwise sociopaths would rule the world (rule more of the world).

If as an individual you can prove that you're a decent person through your behavior, people will cease to discriminate against you. This is why a sense of community with your neighbors is so vital. You don't get this in the cities; everyone is actively trying to shit on everyone else for the smallest gain to themselves.

Blacks certainly are discriminated against, socially; but they've earned it.

It's called reverse burden of proof you trisomy 21 victim. You say they exist, you prove they exist. You didn't because you can't.

Your mother should have swallowed you and the mods should have deleted your bait thread a long time ago.

Go kill yourself, because you're worthless.

you a dumbass nigga... huh?

Prove that it IS real without using anecdotes and with statistics backed up by evidence & context

for example
>white privilege is real because more white people have greater wealth

What this argument doesn't take into account is that white people have been in this country for centuries, nay, millennia, and so therefore their families will OBVIOUSLY have accumulated more wealth over that time. New families will obviously have less wealth

>white privilege is real because more white people have highly paid jobs

But opportunities to do well are equal. There are even positive discrimination programs to try and push "minorities" into fields considered prestigious. Minority people often come from poor backgrounds but this is not the fault of white people - it is related to the point above, and to a lack of self improvement occasionally caused by a culture of shaming those that try to improve themselves