Which one of these had the most cancerous influence on the medium?

Which one of these had the most cancerous influence on the medium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_indP8fT494
youtube.com/watch?v=I-G35YM5cpo
youtube.com/watch?v=60hzHJQiqyo
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAO obviously.

>Evangelion not listed

Shit chart OP

That fujoshit on the bottom-right.

If anyone says K-On!, I will literally shove Giita inside them.

You've already ruined your whole thread. Do you honestly think people are going to pick anything but SAO?

Undoubtedly, obviously, objectively, K-ON

SAO had little influence so far. The isekaishit fad is nothing compared to what Haruhi did popolarizing LN adaptions.

Haruhi for starting the moeshit trend

Pretty sure that was K-on
And its the worst one

Way wrong. SAO was just another in a long line of similar anime that people latched onto, though it has stuck around longer.

Correct. K-ON and Eva are the only two anime that come to mind that have had such huge negative influences. Eva nearly destroyed a genre, but K-ON killed an era.

Should have been Gundam SEED instead of Code Geass.

>AoT not listed
I have seen so many people in public wear that fucking scout hoodie like fucking hell
It has to be the most popular anime with normies this side of Pokemon.

AoT influenced nothing aside from Kabaneri.

Haruhi isn't even moe outside of Asahina existing from times to times. If you want to blame it for something, it should be for popularizing LN adaptations

But titan hasn't affected the medium that much. Look at the moe shit that happened after k-on, or all the shitty LN adaptions after Haruhi and SAO. AoT was simply popular, it didn't really cause an influx of similar series being made.

You have SAO on that chart and you still have to ask user?

Eva started the waifushit trend, dumbass.

Shakugan no Shana aired nearly a year before Haruhi.
Slayers aired 11 years before Haruhi did.

Yes, but the trend really started after 2006 iirc

Haruhi, beyond easily.
Don't get me wrong I love it to death, but you all can't deny that definitely had the most impact.
SAO probably wouldn't even exist as an anime at least, if it wasn't for Haruhi. The LN craze is because of Haruhi, not to mention all the sarcastic meta MC Kyon offshoots, looking at you yahari/konosuba/rezero to name a couple recent ones.

And ROD long before Haruhi too.

And?
Haruhi's massive success started the trend, not those.

Definitely Haruhi.

>to name a couple recent ones.
for lack of a couple decent ones I guess

I can't even remember the last decent LN adaption.

Madoka did the least to be honest, never changed Magical Girl outside of late night MG and even then, all it did was to shift the balance between parody/dark to pure dark.

Haruhi popularizing LNs however...

Code Geass. It's always the first thing people recommend when someone asks but it looks shit so it will probably set you on the wrong path.

Yeah I don't even know why people include Madoka on lists of stuff that changed anything in anime.
I think they really just want to convince themselves it was the next Eva or something.

Madoka has influenced Yuki Yuna and uh, what else? And even that's debatable.

Pretty sure slam dunk started the fujosport idea
also, CG didn't start shit

and missing IS

>No jojo
>No eva
>No idolshit
>No Lucky star

Someone fix OP's chart, it's shit.

>CG didn't start shit
Meme trainwreck mecha genre.

>idolshit

Get out, normalfag.

K-on and haruhi for LN and moe cancer respectively. Fujosports are annoying but there aren't many of them and they don't affect shows I watch. I actually like magical girl shows that are darker.

>normies
There's that buzzword again

>Meme trainwreck mecha genre.
Literally NGE though? Actually literally Gundam.

Shit like Vulvarape obviously tries to emulate CG, not Eva.

I can't decide between Madoka, Basugay and K-On. I probably hate K-On the most personally because Kyoani hasn't been the same since.

Fujosports weren't a common thing before Basugay. There were several years of nothing between big fujosport series like Slam Dunk and Prince of Tennis, now we have several every year.

I thought it was just called mecha.

Haruhi. While it was great in itselgf, it lead to this infestation of "meta" comedies which aren't actually meta at all.

NGE just started the cryfest """""deconstruction""""" trend. It's bad, but fairly benign since it's not too common and usually results in at least mediocre anime. Things like Gargantia and Madoka were inspired by NGE compared to the clusterfuck series that CG spawned.

What was CG influence exactly? It was massively popular, but I feel CG was a result, not a cause of certaint tropes getting poparized.

K-ON. Don't get me wrong I LOVED K-ON but because it was so good it opened up the market for shitty cute girls doing cute things genre which is mostly utter shit. Madoka was only viable to produce was because of K-ON.

>because Kyoani hasn't been the same since
Yeah it really sucks that they learned how to draw faces properly from it

K-On is artistic and opened the career for one of the greatest directors of our generation. It also opened up the market for late night anime films.

Can i answer all of the above?

>liking the post-K-On Kyoani sameface
At least you could still tell their series apart back then. Even the most ayy lmao face designs had their own charm.

Astroboy.

Of those, SAO easily.

LN adaptations weren't a problem until IS started that chosen one MC battle academy harem trend, and then SAO helped with the "I'm just a normal otaku like you in an RPG world" shit. The damage Haruhi did is overestimated.

Haruhi convinced the anime world "if you can't afford to adapt shitty VNs, why no adapt shitty LNs instead", and most VNs were already Godawful dogshit, so you can guess what happened when the industry shifted toward a subgenre that had an even lower baseline quality.

Haruhi or K-ON

I don't get anything in the centre or left rows

Haruhi

youtube.com/watch?v=_indP8fT494

youtube.com/watch?v=I-G35YM5cpo

youtube.com/watch?v=60hzHJQiqyo

and my favorite one
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xx4tszZ-DE

2nd one is leddit since they all look ugly
3rd one is Sup Forums since qt grils in there
last one is Sup Forums since those are all prisoners

Yuki Yuna, Gen'ei wo Kakeru Taiyou, Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku, Magical Girls of the End, and maybe a handful others.

It just started a trend of "serious" and "dark" magical girls shows. Many of them having very little to do with actual magical girls shows. That's not what I would call influence, it's just a popular show spawning copycats that want to ride on its success.

Anyway, Madoka is basically NGE with magical girls, but it doesn't do anything knew and it's not as good.

the basketball one

fujofags are the worst, other than that it would be eva

chode gayass and huruhi, there is nothing worse than nostalgiafags putting mediocre anime on a pedestal.

Definitely SAO.

Also,Kuroko is trash and is irrelevant when Slam Dunk exists

Fujos at least stay in their own threads, the only thing they really ruined recently were MP threads with their stupid Reigen shit. Yurifags are far, far worse.

None of them. They were all pretty good shows.

AoT's become a phenomenon but it didn't change the medium in any particular way, aside from spawning a very limited number of (failed) attempts at surfing on its popularity, most of which came from the very same fucking studio.

Every late night mahou shoujo anime gets filled with madoka fans crying about ripoff as If madoka was the first mahou shoujo to have some edge.

Heres an example
Those shows arent even similar to madoka other than being in the same subgenre.

Not Kuroko. Probably Haruhi because of the light novel adaptations,

K-On established the CGDCT as the staple for the obsessive otaku market literally creating hundred of clone series about four girls that do/are [something]. no plot or anything whatsoever

it's literally the cancer killing anime from the inside

runner up would be the fujobait that is kuroko no basket

K-on and SAO

Really only 3 of them could have significantly influenced the medium. K-On arguably made CGDGT more popular, SAO arguably made isekai more popular, and Madoka definitely made grimdark mahou shoujo more popular.

Memes don't have the right to become anime.

this

None of them. Dragon Ball Z did.

Are we getting raided? Why is this thread full of Sup Forumsermin who spout bullshit like "cancer killing anime"?
Sup Forums is dead.

>anyone saying K-ON

If we ignore the quality of the original some amazing shows have been created with the same template k-on, kuroko, CG, Madoka and SAO follow, can't say the same about Haruhi.

>four extremely good shows
>one bad-tier show, one shit-tier show

poor job assembling this, try again.

why can't we have more cute people doing cute things a la Genshiken

not that I'm a self insert faggot but holy shit the almost complete lack of any boyos for any cakes to play off just leads to such shit storytelling

Are you calling CG an "extremely good show" ironically?

>one bad-tier show
haruhi

>one shit-tier show
k-on? more like k-off

He said bad-tier, not "only good show here"

All of them expect kuroko.

>people shitting on K-on! because "muh moeshit" instead of Lucky Star

How times have changed.

fucking pleb doesn't care about choco cornets and ice cream cones

>Game change tier:
K-On
KnB - if you want to consider this the "first" fujoshit show (it wasn't)

Bad influence due to popularity:
SAO
Madoka

Not a large impact:
Haruhi

Why is this even on the list:
CG

Some of you must not have been around very long if you seriously think this.

Week 1 here. If you don't think K-ON started the Cute girls doing _____ things trend, you are autistic. Previously it was mostly just cute girls talking about cute things with school antics (azumanga, lucky star, etc)

>Not a large impact:
>Haruhi

Dozens of shitty LN adaptations are being made RIGHT NOW because of Haruhi.

It's popular to hate CG again, that's why

They are not being made BECAUSE of haruhi, you are insane. SAO was infinitely more impactful on the LH market if you want to go there.

Nigger, LN adaptations weren't so abundant before Haruhi.
SAO wouldn't even have been adapted if Haruhi wasn't a huge success.