BASED SD

Say one good thing and one bad thing about my state, South Dakota

no recent school shooting I know of

There was a car crash yesterday but that's about it

theres nothing there but like one gas station, sure your a state?

Prairie niggers and pheasants.

It's like Germany transplanted over to the Midwest but there aren't enough people.
> Built in Lebensraum

So whats the good thing than?

but they have their little onclaves with the stores and hotel and subdivisions.

It isn't North Dakota, absolutely its best feature.

Serious answer, Crazy Horse Memorial.
Fucking awesome

i drove through it once.
there's more to do in my rural bumfuck town in NY than the entire state.

it was p white though.

good: its better than north dakota
bad: its in the middle of nowhere

The good thing: Mount Rushmore
The bad thing: miles of fucking fields

Bad: it's a Dakota
Good: it's not North Dakota

dated a white girl from sioux falls
she was a freak

Nothing is good here. Stay away from South Dakota. We are on our third day without electricity and a oil pipeline just blew. The whites drive around shooting blacks and Mexicans and the police don't even write reports.

Stay out!

Residents are known as "Rabbit Chokers" to people in neighboring states

gee it sucks living in a place with only white people in it, nobody knows how to fix stuff and they all just sit around smoking meth and eating mayo sandwiches

Problem is that it's filled with thots

yeah like i said, she was white

Great pheasant hunting with plenty of public access.

First step, turn on the gas.

I moved to Idaho a year ago. Its pretty boring

newsflash
white people are boring

i miss papa.trump

t wild joe savage

No one cares about this midget, stop posting him Jews

I went to the badlands recently and it was awaesome.

Also the women are thirsty as fuck out there i bedded three off tinder and eeven stayed at two of their houses, saving me on hotel.

You guys are lucky there in the mid west places are so clean and have tons of industry, it reminds of what ontario used to be like when i was young. Beautiful place.

The only negative was the indians BTFO whites wtih their cooler monument theyre building.

I dont get this mentality. Like people in upstate new york would say SD is too boring, why? becasue they can drive to NY city once a year? SD was a nice place, and for me to live quietly on a nice country property is more than i could ask for. The only people who "need" to live near a big city do so for degenerate purposes like drugs or whores. Since it is so costly you will spend all your money on rent anyway, you wont get to experience "everything" thats going on anyway.

I know nothing about your state. Sorry man

t. Ohio

>good thing
Interesting climate fit for a white person (not nigger weather like the south)
>bad thing
I imagine it's full of cuck rednecks LARPing as mountain men when they live in the suburbs and couldn't go a day in the woods away from their overpriced shitty pickup.

I was just there. Suprisingly the people arent very redneck, or at least not in a southern way. They drive a lot of pickups and have browning stickers and all that but they dont have the carne edge to them of southerners. Actually pretty nice and tidy. Would describe them as western rather than hicks or rednecks

Upstate new york has denser forests and nice rolling mountain chains. And the towns tend to be older and more cultured in general.

Good:Based
Bad:Lands

I know but SD has the badlands and the black hiills, both far nicer geography than anyhting upstate NY has to offer. And the towns of upstate NY are total shitholes I feel disgusting even trying to stop for breakfast in most of them when passing through. I have travelled all over your country the last few years extensively and upstate NY has literally nothing on SD. Nothing at all. Not a single thing better.

If by cultured you mean culturally enriched by niggers than perhaps you are correct