Girls und Panzer : Final

Will we get new bakas in Final? I want more Bakas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1dUx3zR18
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59803160
a.pomf.cat/thocpe.png
a.pomf.cat/wowzmy.png
a.pomf.cat/lztnum.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2562521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm hoping we get a half-baka half-smart team. Like Australia!

So you want Anzio with more Chovys?

That sounds mighty dangerous, but fun!

>Like Australia!
I really hope so too! I say it in every thread it's mentioned, but I want Koala Forest to appear at least once in animated content, even if it's just a background cameo. I'd take anything!

It's kind of strange seeing the originals filenames of the renders, but it makes me glad people do use the Mega folder!

Who has the biggest thighs in GuP? Is it the volleyball team?

Weren't the Australians still busy looking for their lost mascot?
Either that or Piyotan.

Darjeeling is my wife!

SOLE, SOLE, SOLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn1dUx3zR18

The Ooarai ship was anchored near Tottori and the mascot found it's way on board, only to be discovered in the first few minutes of Final, leading the Koala Forest girls to them, allowing them to join in with the story!

I want to believe.

Hopefully the Finns didn't find it first.

>Koala Forest are known for their flexible tactics
>Shimada style of senshadou is famed for its unpredictability
>Historical basis for Alice's favorite tank to be hanging around Koala Forest
so is Alice gonna be Aus?

Nonna. Carrying around 80 pounds or so of dead weight will do wonders for your legs.

Most likely.

I seriously hope so! She could even bring over a Centurion and it wouldn't be out of place! Although if everyone's supposed to be on fair footing as allies in Final that Centurion is quite overpowered.

>the bad guy in the final is pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59803160
post yfw

>Some non-canon yurishit edglord in a shitty Japanese tank
>Doing anything bad enough to warrant being called the 'bad guy'

I want some milk in my tea.

She can be an antagonist, but not the bad guy.

how do you convert that? first how do you download it?

ugoira dataprocessingclub org

If you school was a school carrier

What school would it be?

Since my school was an english based one so St. Gloriana

Gay und Panzer

How does a naked schoolgirl look in rin vision

Some weird synergy between Chi-Ha-Tan and Duck Team

Maho thread!

After 6 millions hours in Sony Vegas

Spinoff of Erika beating up boys in the dogfight league when?

List guy here, still working on those preggos. Shit is hard so I've been procrastinating.

Anzio-
Anchovy: Her husband will be waken up early in the morning by a constant fit of “Uwaaah!”s, Anchovy will run back into the bedroom and show him the postive result as they both start to “Uwaaah!” in unison.
Pepperoni: Won't notice she's pregnant at all, she'd ask her Husband if she's starting to look chubby when he stomache starts to get a little bigger and that maybe it's just all the Pasta and other delicious food she's been eating that's caused her to finally gain a few pounds. Her husband will of course look at her with his mouth agape as she scratches her head in confusion. When she eventually realises she's pregnant her first reaction will be to ask “Can babies eat Pasta?”.
Carpaccio: Your standard overjoyed reaction from both parents upon hearing the news, however all the pregnant sex-play in the coming months will be something otherwordly.

Saunders-
Kay: She'd wake up earlier to get dressed, making sure she worse her jacket zipped all the way up, and slowly switching to longer shorts as time went on. Her husband would eventually question why she's dressing as if to cover up and she'll tearfully tell you she's pregnant out of character, and that she's scared her husband won't find her sekushii any more. He will of course dismiss her silly worries and unzip her jacket only to rest his head on her belly.
Alisa: Will check just before bed, upon confirmation she'll wrap herself around her Husband's body and tell him the good news, and that now he can never leave her! Her husband will acknowledge this with a big kiss followed by them falling asleep in each other's arms.
Naomi: The girlish “Hyaa!” during the day will tell her Husband all she needs to know. She'll enter the room on to be ambush hugged from behind. “W-What are you doing?...Dumbass.” she'll say under her breath, though the blush on her ears says otherwise!

St. Gloriana-
Darjeeling: “Have you heard of this proverb?” '?' “…….” '?' “I'm pregnant.” '?'
Pekoe: “Say dear, have you heard this quote before? 'To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited.'” Pekoe would give away the answer to her riddle-like quote as she starts to cry and cling to her husband.
Assam: There's no real news to break, as they've been having sex for the past few weeks to statistically measure the % chance of impregnation.
Rosehip: (I've honestly got absolutley no idea of how this would go down, or how coversation about it would come up. Fill in the blanks desu wa.)
Rukuriri: “Well that caught me by surprise! You came from behind!”

KMM-
Maho: Her face would be forced into the warmest little smile for days after seeing the positive, she tell her husband in the calmest possible way, they'd both be overjoyed, hugging and kissing in a mini-celebration, but keeping it their little secret for the time being until they're both brave enough to go tell Shiho. (Little do they know Shiho will revert into a teen girl and start squealing in joy at the news, she DID have two children after all!)
Erika: The news would be much the same as eery other girl that reacted happily, however the upcoming pregnancy will be a regimental day to day of meticulous planning, shopping and parenting classes for the two of them.

Keizoku-
Mika: Will teach her husband how to be a capable thief as they'll need more 'income' to support their family. No time for emotional hang-ups they've got to get to work! Of course each night will be filled with warm embraces, plenty of kissing and plenty of love-talk and excitement for the future.
Mikko: Would expose her stomach to her husband and start wiggling it about, asking him to kiss his new child. The two would fool around and make fun of the situation, but deep down they are just as happy as anyone else.
Aki: See: Pekoe, just remove the quote.

That's it for now.

Do Oryou ft. Oryoufag

>Mikko: Would expose her stomach to her husband and start wiggling it about, asking him to kiss his new child.

I think he's already done that one. Check the archive or something. I think someone's made a screencap of it too.

what exactly do you have against this little girl?

Already done it.

Oryou: Because they continuously do it without protection and Oryou's husband always cums inside, they just assumed her pregnant from the start, so there's no announcement to make.

She's still on the to do list with Chi-Ha, Pravda, Shiho, Ami, Chiyo and Fagfag.

great! sorry to call you out on it, just wanted to make sure you remembered the prodigal Shimada.

>do psycho smiles and edgy poses while everybody else is behaving normal
>get knocked out instantly when the battle starts
I really want to see this.

Don't sexualize Alice.

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

/gup/ I am confused. I went to look at my pics and instead of images of my waifu they were replaced with this sexy tyrannosaurus. What happened?

Please don't call Hana a tyrannosaurus all the time.

You do gods work, user

Keep going!

>just following orders lol

All those hand jobs really paid off.

Wish they had something like this in Vegas...

It looks like Alice is smiling through the arm

you look me in the eyes and tell me that is humanly possible

>Momo pachninko

RIP my wallet.

Alice a shit

Fair enough, but my waifu does have certain characteristics of a tyrannosaurus.

Just as planned.

Why is this loli thief so cool?

first off: rude
secondly, I wonder how Alice would react to such an insult. she strikes me as living a fortunate and sheltered life. I bet she'd need an absurd amount of hugs to recuperate.

Which girl would be most upset to learn about their doujins?
Would it be a girl who has none or one who has too many?

Thankfully I have just enough to buy that little 38(t) with the Momo on top later this month!

Why is this crybaby so cute?

Good for you, wish i could buy Mako merch.

When he says "I love you and your Momocle!"

This isn't good for my heart!!

Also why can't you, user? Financial issues? Mako has a good number of merchandise!!

I'm broke as all Hell myself!

NEETs have no money.

Financial issues are nothing in the way of love! You simply need to buy more to look past your worries!

I'm a NEET myself currently. Thankfully I rationed my remaining money in order to buy things that make me forget how broke I am! Like my good friend said!

Don't get me wrong my good friend! I most certainly did not ration anything!

>When she sees Sawreehfag from the fourth floor of her apartment building

Time for Snu Snu Sawreehfag.

You stop it right now.

I would have to sell a leg just to buy a single figure where i live, but i'll stop my shitty blogging now.

You have my largest sympathies. I hope a kind person you know gives you a Mako this Christmas.

Stop what?

I don't think I could reject that command, but I don't think Saori would be quite so upfront in the first place!

I'm sure you'll get one eventually mate, just gotta keep saving bit by bit, nothing stands in the way of pure rabu.

Can we have a hint or something? I'm curious to know where buyfagging costs so much.

No.

Makofag a shitskin confirmed.

Don't be mean! He's following the boards' rules better than us!

Stop that! Alice is supposed to be cute, not sexy!

I'm not a shitskin.

Shitskin

t.urk

Is Mako the best driver in the series?

It's probably Rosehip's crazy driver.

She's pretty damn good to not get the Pz.IV taken out by the tanks they face. But I'd say she's tied for best with Yuzu, Mikko, and Alice's driver.

My vote goes to Mikko.

Oh, there's more of these! Seeing as I did the Katyusha and Karina sets I decided I'd do this one too!

The rest:
a.pomf.cat/thocpe.png
a.pomf.cat/wowzmy.png
a.pomf.cat/lztnum.png

You mean Alice's crazy driver.

Anime when?

Hopefully never, we have enough /u/ spilling out of their containment board.

Did she fall for it again?

>matilda on tanklaton
Unfair.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2562521

She loves it

The series is a gift for my girls with mad face fetish.

And his Yuzu doujin is still untranslated.

That knife is just to cut her down, right?

Who's in that hat?
Darjeeling?

It's used for training and not for the actual Tankathlon.

Orange Pekoe.