Read the guide

Read the guide
buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/profile/chrisfalsum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm holding a desire to fist my gaping wallet.

Posting the queen of THICC

That figure is way too expensive.

Could be worse

I'm holding a desire to fist my roommate's jugular.

The price is high, but admittedly fair for what it is. Shipping will be a killer though. I'm not huge into Gertrud, but congrats to the several anons that were waiting for a good figure of her.

I'll probably cross my fingers and wait to see how cheap it goes on the aftermarket.

>supporting your favorite creators through purchase of official merchandise

Dont keep them crossed, shes an exclusive by alter, just bound to go up

I don't think I've seen a single Strike Witches anything increase in price. And if it does go up, I wasn't too convinced I wanted a Trudy for 300 burgers in the first place, so that'll just make my decision easier.

Jokes on you, I encourage w people to buy cheap bootlegs so that glorious China may go stronger! Soon your Chinese cartoons will actually be Chinese!

Neither you have seen an exclusive witch by alter made to order.

ALso, quite a few of them have indeed gone up in price, later rereleases is what brought them down

I'm looking to sell my old Deep Sea Miku figure. It has scratches on the base and a some minor black paint on her bottom.

Bought her at US$100, with the current re-released should I wait till later? I just want to sell her off already. And how much is a reasonable price?

Either sell her now to suckers who don't know any better or wait until way after she's released to see if she skyrockets.

You're likely fucked.

It's too late, a damaged re-release is worth near nothing

lol nice memefigure faggot

$ymphogear

He may luck out and catch someone on Ebay who is unaware.

I'd check current trending prices and go from there...

The limited version of Trude goes for $250 I think. Marseille also went up in price.

Just preordered this for $90 from Amiami. I sure hope they don't bring out a Ryo-tas one which is way more expensive but I am compulsed to buy to complete the set haha.

That will happen.

I like it but I think I will wait for the aftermarket.

Ryo-tas is a character specially designed to sell figures to all those prokchop-fans

It's a buy for me because I just keep adding more to the gothic lolita collection. I love her platform shoes to compensate for her height.

I finally pre-ordered her yesterday. I wasn't sure about spending so much on a single figure, but it's not like we'll get another nice Bikky figure anytime soon.

I love her design overall. The show has such a good grasp of how to do colour design effectively, and the mix of dark shades in her design shows that off perfectly. As soon as I saw she was getting a figure I knew I had to buy it.

This character is very cute. Is the show worth watching?

Depends on the subs.

I need this.

Yes. It's my AOTY. Be warned tho, the show is very fast-paced and non-linear, so you've got to be paying full attention to it or you won't be able to follow it. Also, pay attention to little details in the visuals and audio. It has a lot of really neat foreshadowing for its twists.

I actually have to finish this before I buy any merchandise for it and get a job, I just lurk these threads usually and shit on prices.

How can a highschool girl be this GAR?

who is dis

Should I get this semen demon?

If you have to ask then no.

How about this? Should I get this semen demon?

I'm tempted because I'm enjoying the show and I love her design, but she's not one of my favorite characters and he face seems a bit off.

>miku shit

no

if you can't accept saber and miku then you need to leave

$ymphoqueer, hoping they fix her charm point.

I want to get this semen demon

PAYMENT WHEN

Should I cancel this if I have the first one?

Ass so tight you could bounce a penny off of it.

Every fucking thread.

I want to bounce my penis on it

Akatsuki came today!

can she get naked?

Never ever.

Almost

Do dakimakuras at comiket ever go on sale anywhere else?

Toranoana, Melonbooks, secondhand at YAJ, Manda, The circle's store

And that completes DevDis6!

Check the artist's twitter for info, they may sell on booth or their personal website after.

I desperately need MF or GSC to make these. Take my goddam money already.

anime adaptation is airing in jan17. i wouldn't be surprised if they held her back for this purpose.

Eh, Koto did fine.

Good stuff. I may crack one day and buy all at once

lewd boats

Nothing but the best for my starter and her sisters.

do any of you have the link for the discord?

I reported you, fuck off.

My pictures are garbage but they look pretty good together. I'd say the only thing I'm not a huge fan of in the whole set is Inazuma's expression. But I was always really glad they explicitly did the anime designs because their in-game sprites are pretty eh.

This one came out a smidge better but was photobombed by a speedster.

Good luck, friend. Hope you married her, if not all four. After this event I'm finally getting around to farming Maruyu for Murakumo, it's been a long time coming. Luckily MF is doing her fig, too!

>no date yet
FUCK YOU ALTER

Thanks. She's 98 now, the first ring has been reserved for her.

HitenKei usually doesn't sell online so you'll have to check Yahoo auctions/Mandarake

I did it
my first one

That's not how you sex.

I think...

Have any of you guys used MHV before? I'm trying to buy some manga but I can't get my address to work. When I click on "send o this address" it just reloads the page and I get pic related. Any help? My address doesn't have any weird characters.

So do you guys just buy these to jerk to/on or.....?

Are turntables worth using in a display? I was looking at the Mr Turntable L and it looks interesting.

It's a giant Russian money laundering scheme.

I like it.

That hair looks fragile, though.

maybe stop using Chinese characters?

DUDE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Snitches get bratva'd.

As I said, my address doesn't have any weird characters.

Thanks anons., hopefully it shows up mandrake then. Just one question, are dakimakura covers sold and Comikets good?

It's gimmicky and if the figure isn't meant to be viewed from multiple angles it might look retarded. With that said, if it's a centerpiece that doesn't look bad from behind then it could be an interesting feature to a piece.

Worst case scenario is that you only spend a couple bucks and can still use it for photography.

>Missed the AmiAmi bonus for Sakura Igawa's figure

Please tell me there well be some during release.

But is it in english letters? That's the point you keep leaving out.

Photos on MFC seem to suggest that the Miia figure is cast off, yet I can't figure out how, has anyone figured it out here?

What's the most subtle keychain I can get?

Apparently it is forced cast off

you cut her top off

forced CO plus no snake slif

You want to spend 30 dollars more just for an acryllic character plate?

>tfw sold a lot of figures last month, but couldn't bring myself to let anyone else get their hands on these two
The old closet is looking really empty these days.

Yessir. She is my hentaifu and she rarely gets merchandise.

Yes. The only character that I thought could be the problem has a dot in my street number, but even without it it still won't work. I don't want to use a proxy service, and it's not in stock in the other stores from the guide.

Sounds like it's time to kys.

I know that feel but if you want to stop collecting once for all you better sell everything

Why do you have two USPs? I see they're in different calibers but why not just get a different handgun while you're at it.

Why do you have multiple Saber figures?

I tell you what. I ordered the Amiami bonus version on accident, I'll sell you the acryllic plate for 30 dollars when it gets here

myfigurecollection.net/profile/chrisfalsum

I'll keep you in mind if I can't find another seller.

Anyone else /slowbuildingcollection/?

I only buy figures every three months or so. Mainly from lack of interest. Now if I had the time and facilities to work on model kits, that would be a different story.

make it 20 and you have a deal.

I don't, and if i did it wouldn't be the same exact figure. Why didn't you get another variant of the USP?