HE NAMED THE JEW

Guys i just was eating at a local diner run by greek chef who looks like pic related. Got to chatting with him after my meal and HE NAMED THE JEW. Blamed the JEW for the upcoming
>muh minimum wage hike
Blamed the jew for
>muh weed lmao legaliation
Are average people waking up? Can we ever gas them all?

>Are average people waking up?
You're retarded, aren't you?

I'm sure this neo-nazi who has been following the cult for years has finally been redpilled by your "It's Okay to be White" poster, yes. Ask to see his backroom next time.

Lol ive spoken to this man several times and he never named them before.

ALso was funny when he did name them he said "those people like this" and whistled as he made a circular motion above his head with his finger. I laughed.

>greek

Even the leftists name the jew here from time to time, it's no really a big deal. Especialy if he was an older folk.

Yes. Making my Hispanic neighborhood redpilled everytime we have a barbecue

Most people know it, just can't say it.

I was just joking, but after reading this it actually seems true. Do you have a mental impairment?

I like to drop a significant pill every time i visit my parents. Just one or two, nothing thats going to get them calling me hitler, Last time i told them about cars4kids scam. Next time i already have prepared the meme of Larry David mentioning that its mostly jews beign accused of sexual assault now in holllywood.

No i have an IQ of 135 and was in gifted programs throughout school. In uni i was able to secure a degree with honours by putting out minimal effort

People call out and make fun of Jews all the time. The old man probably feels comfortable around you enough to say some real shit

Noice. Gotta be careful I went 1488 to danm fast went ranting about the Rothschilds

Oh honey...

Are you a bot sir?

He also spoke of how beautiful our nation once was, and how inflation was bullshit. Says he used to buy a new car every year in the 80s now his restaurant does better than ever yet he cant afford shit all.

we've always been like that in Greece famalam
you're just cucked to the bone and don't dare speak out

No, pal. I'm a real, fully functioning human. I'm sorry that you will never experience that life.

Maybe. I play Blizzard games and have seen more folks naming the jews in general chats of different games.
Also, cultivate a better relationship with that guy.

Why are you so mad that youre a low IQ 56% Amerimutt? Let go of the hostility fella.

Leaf, even if all that is true, you're an idiot for posting it here for argumentative leverage.

I understand that it's difficult to comprehend what a person means when they use words, I really do. I cannot imagine how hard it must be to go through life unable to determine what others mean when they say things. I genuinely feel bad for you, unable to properly empathize with another in any meaningful way. But no, bud, I'm not mad.

this is the turkish shitskin in britain
very manipulative

I recently had a murican chick i was banging tell me that it was "unamerican" to be such a know it all.

Are americans really afraid of smart people, or being smart?

Well youre the one insulting me as if im some retard when in fact i am intelligent, own property, have a gf, and live a very normal life yet somehow this causes you to be butthurt. Go fuck yourself.

Why do you feel the need to lie so often?

You missed the point entirely. Maybe when you can understand what I'm getting at folks will believe your intellectual claims.

sweaty, pls

I could really care less if you basement autists believe me or not. God forbid you have a discussion without muricans getting all mad that you could be smart.

You have legit psychological problems, seek help.

Fucking potato niggers getting involved now.

Any of you retards kicked out of thanksgiving for being a nazi yet??

The Greek has never been afraid to name the jew

Hello ikibey

How can we get more greeks to name the jew

Doesn't Hanukkah celebrate the massacre of Greeks by Jews?

we actually do, you fucking leaf

no hes just greek

he named the Greek