A case against racial segregation

Hi! I'm a white northen italian, yeah yeah call me a jew shill all you want, it doesn't matter, hear me out.

So pol often makes the case about whites being superior (lower crime rate, higher income, higher education,...) than niggers, and the same could be said for asians (yeah yeah they're more depravate, degenerate, but they indeed perform better) in regards to whites and to jews (yeah yeah muh banks, muh big corporations and yet they have the highest iq) in regard to asians.

All of that is true, I'm not arguing that, but obviously race (which is merely the amount of melanine in the body) isn't the determine for all that, what determines which individual from a certain ethnicity performs better is the kind of genes it selected troughout history. Look at how asian parents treat their sons/daughters, the first that they have to be brilliant in every school subject and the latter that have to marry the most intelligent and rich (that's a causal relation) they can, they have fewer children and they segregated themselves from other cultures. And the same could be said for jews which are highly stingy and they only marry to other jews (which leads to a high concentration of money which is a more valid explaination as to why they're in the top 1%) and both asians and jews have been doing that since the dawn of history. Whites on the other hand are waaaay more liberal (and this comes from christianity), they teach themselves to be accepting of their offspring marrying poors, to care for the weak,... which doesn't really conserve much power as a culture in the long run, because it easily leads a population into poorness and corruption of its values.

Now let me make a case against fenotype (so simply how the skin looks due to interracial relationship) racial segregation. Pol often claims that whites are more beautiful and that's why we must protect their identity and I agree that they generally are. BUT, we've all come from africa as a species so we were all blacks...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at one point in history and we've whitened ourselves because we've adapted to the climate we lived in, so why should we worry, by a fenotype perspective, about white skin tone preservation, when, even if tyrone hypothetically dominates the entire world they would slowly become white again, in those regions that are white now, because of the climate? ALSO pol often makes a case about how inbred are ugly, and I ABSOLUTELY don't argue with that, but even if SOME inbreds result good looking, which they are in some cases, wouldn't they be more prone to pass their genes and eventually inbreds wouldn't be ugly af as they are right now? MORAL OF THE STORY: we should preserve a culture that makes us perform better in life (which is to value borders, higher education, good appearence, stability of the psyche,..), live in northen regions and not care that much about the current situation of skin tones. What do you think?

There was an argument in there somewhere?

Older bones have been found in Germany
Europeans come from Europe

Yes, have you read it thoroughly?

Still, by an evolutionary stand point niggers that live in northen regions wouldn't need melanine anymore so their body wouldn't start producing it anymore.

>which is merely the amount of melanine in the body
if thats true then how can they identify race from the bones or blood?

sage because bait.

I said by a fenotype stand point (which means everything exterior that's not genes), if you want to define race by a genotype stand point, go ahead, but that's determined by culture and THAT'S what we should preserve which is my point.

White people couldn't do what the Asians do. Their brains couldn't handle it. I know because I was raised with intensive primary. Seeing what the chink bastards do, there's no way. Something we could do is to teach everyone Chinese characters..

Well, of course they can't NOW, they've head thousands of years in isolation to perfect that, but if we hold on to values that give the same level of performance in life, eventually we will rise from this depression of degeneracy that white people seem to suffer right now.

head -> *had

you understand what evolutionary branching is right?
the races are the beginnings of yet another branch.
Homo neanderthalensis, Homo Sapiens, Homo Floriensis are all previous branches.
every race besides subsaharan africans have neanderthal dna. you cant say that we are all the same.

Homo Floriensis was a midget species/race in asia. sorta funny how today, asians are typically alot shorter than everyone else.
if pic related was walking around today youd still be spewing your all one race garbage about him too.
if you can admit that pic related is a different species, then how is vid related not?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

They're all branches coming from the same missing link and the fact that some of them remained uncivilized, ugly, monkeish, unmannered is BECAUSE of different cultures that selected the best of them. Asians aren't better because their anchestors were intrinsically good, they were because they held a better culture and that leads to better asians than whites

>race (which is merely the amount of melanin in the body)

Can you be anymore fucking retarded? Do you really think people are racist JUST because of the fucking skin color?

>I said by a fenotype stand point (which means everything exterior that's not genes), if you want to define race by a genotype stand point, go ahead, but that's determined by culture and THAT'S what we should preserve which is my point.
I already answered that question dumbass, also read the whole thing before commenting...

I dont care about which one is "better". I care about people trying to cover up obvious signs of microevolution.
I care about the destruction of potential. every race has the potential to evolve into something completely different, and thats being destroyed with every immigrant going to a different region.

True, I'm NOT saying we shouldn't do anything quite the contrary, I'm saying racial segregation isn't the way, culture segregation is the way.

It's phenotype and that includes the bones you dumb fucking wop.

but by your own admission, that culture segregation lead to the changes.
for evolution to take its proper course, race and culture must be kept separate. culture can be allowed to mix to some degree though because that only allows you to learn better ways of doing stuff, for example better farming methods or maybe learn not to wash your shitty ass with a bucket of water and then go prepare food.

Dude the darker someone's skin is the more likely they are to be violent and/or low IQ. This has been proven by scientific studies as well as empirical evidence from everyone on this board.

This 'muh culture' determines everything is bullshit. Look at the Minnesota twin adoption study. Twin in high iq culture had temporary boost in IQ throughout adolescence then trended toward their BIOLOGICAL MEAN at adulthood.

Yes, the phenotype aspect of race includes bone structure, muscle structure,... But all those things (except for melanine, which I made a case on how it's still not important to consider in the main posts) are perfectly capable to emerge from an evolutionary perspective so long you've got the culture to engage in that direction.

Culture segregation DOESN'T lead to changes the very opposite. What happened to the west is that the culture got so opened that the people in it started becoming nihilistic and relativistic, what we need to do is build a more strict culture, THAT'S gonna lead to changes from the current 'culture'

Correlation doesn't mean causation, royal families often suffered from genetic illnesses (and a similar thing is happening to jews as well) and that's due to the fact that they often breeded between themselves, does that mean that nobility, power and/or money lead to illness? No, one has a medical issue and it can't get out of that group because they all fuck each other and because they are all rich they can't help inheriting richness as well.
Same thing with blck people, they all live in the same hood, they all breath the same crime culture, the misbehave and inherit both bad genes and the melanine.

so if cows and giraffes start to share a culture they will become one species?
culture doesnt lead to evoluiton, it can only infuence what genese survive and dont.
it takes thousands or millions of years for any progress to be made and when you race mix you instantly destroy any progress.

kikes invented empathy and buried it

>culture doesnt lead to evoluiton, it can only infuence what genese survive and dont.
which is exactly why IT LEADS to evolution
>it takes thousands or millions of years for any progress to be made and when you race mix you instantly destroy any progress.
THAT I completely agree, which is way I think we should start as soon as we can

Judaism and christianity were one religion only and they got separated when christ was born, they both share an empathy aspect. Judaism happens to share a racial division that christianity doesn't though, so the latter expanded itself to point of no recognition, it's as simple as that.

are you high?
you are contradicting yourself.

in order for evolution to happen, sets of genes need to be separated.
progress has already been made since the beginning of our history thousands of years ago. if you want to separate populations based off of where everyone currently is, then you will wipe all of the progress thats been made.
everyone needs to go back to where they came from and the races need to stop mixing.
exchange of information can continue, but exchange of genetics needs to stop.

Segregation is the only way.

>in order for evolution to happen, sets of genes need to be separated.
evolution is constantly happening, there's no pausing that, we can only direction it for the better
>progress has already been made since the beginning of our history thousands of years ago. if you want to separate populations based off of where everyone currently is, then you will wipe all of the progress thats been made.
Not ALL progress, but certainly a good chunk, yes I agree, I'll explain myself later
>everyone needs to go back to where they came from and the races need to stop mixing.
exchange of information can continue, but exchange of genetics needs to stop.
And that's where I want to make my point, we should deport everyone that isn't currently a citizen of the country he lives in (so by culture and not phenotype race) and immediately close the borders (so that only individuals that are interested in changing into that culture will enter, regardless of the phenotype), as for the ones that are already legally in it (and that's were we probably diverge) I don't think there's much we can do but outnumber them with better genetics that come from a better selection due to a better culture, so we need to build this latter the stronger we can, and their genetics will die off eventually.

if you dont understand that each race is going a different direction then there isnt anything this conversation can do to help you.

>by a fenotype perspective, about white skin tone preservation, when, even if tyrone hypothetically dominates the entire world they would slowly become white again, in those regions that are white now, because of the climate?
That's not how evolution works you kike brainlet

I do, I'm simply not interested in a phenotype supremacy (and more on a cultural supremacy), which is leading this board more and more on its suicide

>humans descend from monkeys
>humans don't have a tail, but they have opposable thumbs, monkeys have the former, but not the latter
>evolution determines what is necessary and what is not, enhances the former, destroys the latter
>in northen countries higher concentrations of melanine are not necessary, in southern countries yes
that's PRECISELY how it works, also I'm not a kike