Kaguya Chapter 45

Bravo, Aka

Bravo

He did it, the absolute madman.

I don't blame Kaguya, I'm falling in love with Prez too

>mfw Aka drops the chapter title

Wow I guess we really are the Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains

Kaguya is the best. THE BEST.

Truly a great chapter. Sunday's threads were great.

My standing ovation to this man.

Aka, you madman. I'm almost glad ib died for this. Almost.

I keep forgetting threads are Sundays now.

Was Kaguya's driver featured before?

So that's it huh? We some kind of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

>I keep forgetting threads are Sundays now.
They're apparently going to be Thursdays again in a few weeks.

I think its going back to Thursday anyway

Thanks for the heads up.

>They start dating
>Title no longer makes sense
>Next chapter shows them graduating high school
>Fade to black
>"YOU KILLED HER! CONFESS!"
>We see Kaguya grilling a murder suspect, in the detective agency she opened with Pres

That's a taxi user.

Oh, I thought it was her car. Never mind then.

Will next chapter be about her family finding out she escaped or is it back to business at school?

Also Hayasaka didn't get to watch the fireworks either

Shirogane is probably going to be in deep shit, if not next chapter, then soon. Then it'll be Kaguya's turn to help him and have him fall for her even deeper.

Fuck I thought Jag was switching to thursday this week. This was the chapter to have read with Sup Forums and I missed it.

Or she'll try to return the favor to everybody for helping her so she doesn't owe them anything.

Maybe take them to the amusement park or to a meal at a fancy restaurant

Going though it right now

Please please please make next chapter be this same chapter but from Shirogane's point of view.

I want to see him when he gets to her home and Kaguya is Hayasaka. Then how he desperately searches for her then arrive at the conclusion "what would Kaguya do?" Then finally find her.

where is our guy?

It's not the same. I can read peoples reactions but I'm not there waiting for each page to drop. The anticipation isn't there.

On another note though. Aka's use of panelling is still top notch. He doesn't have any funky layouts but he knows how to present his full page spreads to enhance a scene. And the clever use of the title to end the chapter was great.

H E R O
E
R
O

Yeah but at least I like to see how their reactions where similar/different to mine.

We'll get more chances, user.

dat double entendre tho

>We'll get more chances, user.
I'm not really that upset, I had spent the day helping a friend out selling stuff at a con. But man was that chapter great. Aka has renewed my faith in romcom authors alongside the Jitsu wa guy.

>My heart is so loud that... Chapter 45: I can't hear the fireworks part 2

Uhhh what

So which ib is she?

That is a bad joke. You should feel bad about making it.

The IB of How Cute.

>150629575 (You) # That is a bad joke. You should feel bad about making it.

What did she (male) mean by this

>What did she (male) mean by this

That is another one. Go sit on the step and think about what you have been doing.

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Reddit Zunousen

I haven't been able to do this lately. Ashley my phone is not enough anymore.

Now. How's Kaguya going to beat that?

Ok Kaguya just took the first place for best love story ever told.

Awesome chapter. Man, I'm in love with this two.

Cool, this was amazing, whew man.

So can we agree that this is the best chapter so far?

NEXT chapter FUCKING when?

Next sunday will be the last sunday release.

This is the best currently running manga right now

This is Grand Blue are pretty much the only ongoings I give a shit about

Yes, because it was so much like ib

godlike chapter

its nice to see something good these days

>Common cliche goes "Sorry Character-chan I can't hear you over the fireworks."
>This goes "Sorry Fireworks-chan I can't hear you over the beating of my heart."

>this entire arc

If this doesn't prove that Aka deserves a second shot at ib, nothing will.

yfw the cast are the 10 limited bullets who were mentioned once in Chapter one but never again

How many threads do you plan on making you fucking retard?

I hope to live to see the day when Aka fulfills his childhood dream of telling the complete story of ib

Aka's really good at setting up that one moment which you might see coming but still makes you go "ooooohhhh" because it happens just right

Which was the reason why I liked IB so much despite all its faults. The Maria Drug arc, the Witch arc, the dialogue leading up to the line "I want to be happy". He's gotten even better and has been killing it with Kaguya with the timing and set-up. Not to mention his characters are endearing.

I can dig it.

This title drop is one of the smoothest things I've ever had the fortune of witnessing.

How will this ever work out as an anime?

its the name of the episode and the episode name is dropped then immediate ED, especially if the ED is something slow and smooth.

agreed, especially with the fakeout

That's a huge fucking car, they can probably stand up right inside.

I started this mango today. It's beatiful.

why's "she" got a huge boner in the first panel

In the anime it would be best if an episode ended with the previouis chapter, and the next one ended with this one. However this chapter is too short for a single episode, so I reckon they would merge the pre-Shirogane part of this chapter with the next one (where we'll surely see Shirogane's POV of the events), alternating between POVs until they meet.

>1 page on pixiv

And Tsurezure children

Wind boner.

I need vanilla doujins now

>you will never experience a love as intense as what Kaguya's feeling at that moment

Kaguya will score a plus 9000 when she confess. Screencap this.

Where's Ishigami? He was in the car with them but is completely missing from the last page.

Front seat.

>Ishigami on the front seat
Nice

this chap was amazing. also, does prez really do the "What is kaguya thinking" game whenever he has too much free time?

>9001
LOL!! i haven't seen that one in YEARS :'D

I want to cum inside Fujiwara's butt.

>LOL

Fuck off

>hurrr muh ib
>killing off best girl in the series was forgivable

I want the author to repent by providing more Hayasaka chapters

OuO

He either kills or transfer haysaca somewhere far away instead.

If ib ever gets continued it will be more about her

I really like this series
Hope aka can release manga for atleast year

you're mad about LOL and not :'D or 9001?

Reminder that every single panel after Best boy finds her, she's looking at him.

Who is this semen princess?

I haven't had my coffee yet, give me a hour.

I'm not handling it.

This manga is getting more exposure in this board just like that Takagi chapter. Deal with it, faggot.

No, I hope it will be more about Sera. She's criminally underdeveloped through out the series.
Yeah she has an entire chapter just about her (ch.24), but for an interesting character like her it's just not enough

There's a Lunch 2-part story where the girl looks exactly like Kaguya. Vanilla as fuck too
too.

A lot of people read Kaguya, it's just that they know better than to create daily threads like that autist did for Takagi.