Do you think YouTube pundits like PJW, Black Pigeon Speaks, Sargon of Akkad, Alex Jones etc...

Do you think YouTube pundits like PJW, Black Pigeon Speaks, Sargon of Akkad, Alex Jones etc. are hiding their power level?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
ronpaul.com/2009-11-07/ron-paul-on-the-alex-jones-show-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=-KE8v44VS_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean that Sargon is a secret kike, or PJW is a gay kike, or that AJ is a kike shill that was really a comedian?

Black Pigeon is the only one hiding something, I'm almost sure he has a personal body count.

>PJW,
No.
>Black Pigeon Speaks,
Yes.
>Sargon of Akkad,
Yes.
>Alex Jones
No.

nah. I just think that Sup Forums gets off on retarded confirmation bias (as usual) if one of them happens to have a moment where more extreme political views come into the picture for whatever reason but in reality they are all pretty tame which is totally fine.

This though I think Alex Jones sense there will be a racial war if the soros money keeps coming

Fuck that dirty jew. All your channels are shill channels.

Only follow fundamental christ channels. Not dirty zionist kikes.

I'd say Alex Jones IS hiding his powerlevel.
He tiptoes the line of not naming the Jew while clearly wanting to.
He has so many segments that are clearly about a jew(recent example: Weinstein) but he will just call him a "globalist" instead of jew.

But then again you never know, he does have that that Gorilla brain jew Cernocuck as a guest sometimes.

Every moment the shaft of my penis is not tightly gripped by PJW's lips and resting on his warm tongue are absolute agony. Absolute agony.

his ex-wife, the mother of his children, is a jew

if you're over the age of 18 and you watch these teenage entertainers you need to kill yourself

Literally yes. They are google addicts like the rest of us and no doubt understand the far right arguments inside and out, and even if they don't agree with the narrative, they at least entertain the narratives and know some of the basic facts.

I'm more redpilled than 90% of this board, and I preach CivNat out of material necessity (the ethnic toothpaste is not going back in the tube) - not because I believe it is ideal.

>DON'T SAY THE JEWS DON'T SAY THE JEWS DON'T SAY THE JEWS!

>people don't naturally hate their ex wives
>especially when those ex wives try to screw them in a legal battle over custody of kids.
>redpilling isn't something that happens through life experience, everyone is born redpilled or not and can never change opinions
heh, ok Boris

The only thing they try to hide is the fact that, with the exception of Black Pidgeon Speaks, they all only care about shekels. BPS also cares about shekels, but he's willing to say edgy things that I think he believes in. He is also the only one who has an IQ above 115.
PJW is a 110 piece of mediocrity, I am not sure I have seen anything more cringeworthy than his twitter debates with that English bugman fake history teacher Mike Stuchberry.
I dont think I know anyone more deserving of getting punched in the face than Stuchberry, who is unironically a huge faggot.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

P.s. while he might look semi-buff in a strongman way I am 100% sure it is all lard.

>GOYED

this, Alex is consulate hiding his power levels why do you think he's so unhinged?

rip hairline

>im more redpilled
>CivNat
lel, even the Ancient Greeks knew a democracy only works in a homogenuous society. Or if the society is not homogenuous then only one group(example: white men) can be allowed to vote.
CivNat will always fail, the democratic process will always destroy itself. "Diversity" leads to communism and not anywhere else.

You can have that redpill for free, you ignorant turd.

>Black Pigeon is the only one hiding something
Why is he always hiding his face? Is there footage of him?

More like rip heart.
Vertex hairloss is hypertension.

Isnt he hapa living in jap land or something?

Does anyone think Styx is? He had commented on one of "/ourgals/" videos about the failures of civic nationalism, which looks like a trend of disavowing civnat is brewing up.

I think he's just a weaboo that actually made it.

good!

styx is 100% /ourguy/

All are massive cringy cucks, except maybe Bill Hicks

He had another channel about him traveling around Asia like a poor mans Andrew Zimmern, but I dont remember the name.

Yes. He has another channel where he goes around Japan... like a travel channel or someshit and he showed his face on it. Don't think he does it anymore but its still out there.

Amen!

Sargon is absolutely hiding it. You can tell he's having a deep personal debate on race realism if you listen carefully. Poor guy can see that there is actually plenty of obvious evidence for race being a real thing, but such evidence goes against his individualist views.

>but its still out there
Shit nigga I wanna find this

No they're bluepilled faggots

If they had a power level why hide it now?

>but such evidence goes against his individualist views.
False dichotomy. You can be an individualist and still be convinced that race is real and that genes matter. Sargon's position on race is similar to someone claiming that you can't be an individualist if you believe that men and women have distinct differences, be they physical, character traits, etc., based on their genes

if by power level you mean being a idiot shouting ''kike, jew, shill'' at everything, than no.

They're all controlled opposition you stupid fuck. They're not "hiding their power level" they're being fed what to say and what they can't say.

If Alex Jones was real he'd be shouting "YOU CANT BAIL OUT A BANK - ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!" or something about money - the solution to all problems in the world is re-installing an honest money supply and educating people on what that is and why the currency debt based system is a lie. Instead hes shouts about his guns being taken and frogs being made gay.

>If Alex Jones was real he'd be shouting "YOU CANT BAIL OUT A BANK - ITS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!" or something about money - the solution to all problems in the world is re-installing an honest money supply and educating people on what that is and why the currency debt based system is a lie. Instead hes shouts about his guns being taken and frogs being made gay.
He does have Ron Paul on, and they have talked about the FED.

ronpaul.com/2009-11-07/ron-paul-on-the-alex-jones-show-4/

Yeah - I mean everyday, like banging on about it 24/7.

Also AJ doesn't let his guests just speak - hes obviously controlling the direction of the conversationn case his guest starts saying something too rredpilled. AJ was spot on during Bush, but once Obama got in he changed to just "Obamas taking the guns" and now infowars is actually pro-Trump!

Its fucking insane when you compare to Bush era infowars.

Google uniculturalism you retarded faggot.

Also, the methods which were used to turn the west into a multicultural shithole were not democratic no everyday citizen had a say in these things. The people who voted for and supported these measures in congress and elsewhere were largely rich white men.

Had the measures of replacement been put to a vote they would have failed miserably.

Even today, a referendum on refugees would get a resound no in almost every country.

>pewdiepie comes out and literally say he's browsing pol

youtube.com/watch?v=-KE8v44VS_k

>makes video about the dumb bike comic

Bullshit, your country would be tbe fucking first to bend over and spread yor cheeks for them, dmeocrach is compliant in this, the everyday person may have not agreed with it, but they didnt oppose it. More people in terms of numbers voted for Hillary, more immigrants, and to pump their boys full of estrogen. Britain and its younger voters would gladly accept more refugees and punishmebt of white men, democracy is trash, its breeds compliant and disengaged voter bases.

Jesus fuck, never phonepost children.

This is why I hate you stormfags. Read what he said "I preach CivNat out of necessity." You can't just shove a redpill down someones throat by screaming "Hitler did nothing wrong kill all kikes."

You need to ease them over. Instead of saying "kill all niggers" say "lets get rid of welfare" and "lets prosecute violent crimes to the fullest extent of the law" Instead of the saying "the kikes are trying to destroy the white race" say the globalists are trying to create a mass slave state by bringing in masses of unemployable third worlders who tend to rape young girls" the subtly help them realize that all of the globalists are Jews.

Be subtle like with the "Its OK to be white" campaign.

The problem with educating the people is they literally do not care that their country has betrayed them. As long as they can continie being fed lies and entertainment they will rest content.

Take that away and the most they will do is get salty. Normies don't care that their freedom is being lost.