Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>being in a satanic death cult black metal gang
>implying that there's an option of not being in the wrong

Not Varg. He’s the one who’s still alive, so he was right.

Why did I kill Euronymous? Let's find out!

>[ambient music starts playing]

Euronymous was a fucking poser and a bitch

>[drums pounding, "Heil Odin, Heil Odin..."]

Someone told me the guy was going to kill me so I came over to his place with a knife in my hand. He opened the door, saw me, panicked for some reason and rushed into his flat at which point I remembered he had a gun in his room. So you gotta understand, at that point I just had to kill him. Tis' was self-defense.

>[Casio keyboard playing, "Heil Odin, Heil Odin"]

So apparently he didn't had time to pull out the gun because I stabbed him a few times, so he ran away bleeding all over the floor. So I chased him through apartment block and stabbed him few times more. Tis' was self-defense though. The police said I stabbed him 50 or 60 times times but most of those wound were actually cuts from the broken glass cus' he was trying to escape me through the window.

>["Heil Odin, Heil Odin"]

Plz buy my tabletop RPG

Bathory > Venom

The Asian one

I have no strong opinion about your opinion

Both for being giant edgelords

varg was wrong
niggermous was his best friend
you cannot kill your best friend just because you heard a rumour

lmao

This, Varg is a certified piece of shit murderer.

I really like Candlemass
i don't get why this "branch" of metal was better known than good doom metal

yes, epic doom is god tier

Varg wasted a large portion of his life in prison over someone saying mean things. He could have moved to a different town. He could have done nothing like any sane person would (euronymous was probably just talking shit) he could have had all those years to make white babies. Instead he wound up in prison like a nigger.

Varg dindu imo. Euronymous ran for the kitchen, where weapons are (remember that varg had been told by one of euro's buddies that he was going to kill him) but varg prevented this. Euro then ran for his bedroom, where the shotgun dead used had been. Irrc, he stabbed him in the head before he could do anything. When in a situation like this, you do jump to conclusions, and euro was telling a select group of his planned, there were weapons everywhere etc. Varg had little time to think, and defended his right to live. He still killed someone for little to no reason though

Why are you comparing them? They're not eve the same genre.

inb4 an idiot thinks Venom is BM when they're NWOBHM

Varg was in the right. He stabbed a man in the head and went to luxurious Norwegian prison for like 23 years where he did not have to pay rent, got to work fun jobs, educated himself for free, created a tabletop game, and released several albums during his time there. Now that he is out, he lives between his van and his gay reconstruction of a viking hut. Not a bad life.

inb4 delusional fans flood the thread defending him

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>be such a desperate autistic teenager obsessed with LARPing and norse paganism to the point of legally change your name into Varg
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who likes you because of hybristophilia
>have 5 kids you can't adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare and economic aids from family and acquaintances
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in France with no bathroom and no running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but can't farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees can't handle the sunlight of France (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in Florida)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we won't do anything about it"
>be in your 40s and still LARP as a viking in the woods like a literal autistic child
>make failing Dungeons&Dragons copy
>homeschool your own kids basically dooming them to live as sociopaths with nigger tier IQ
>"muh blue eyes" is you only unironical argument against those calling you a retarded degenerate pathetic snownigger
>make up absurd genetic theories
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist

that fucking chink Euronymous should have killed this fucking retard to save us some cringe

fuck off mario, Varg is based, and you can't handle it.

nice taste

kek, this pretty much, I love varg but he obviously went to kill him, nothing of value was lost