Identity politics

Why any identity politics are not directly connected to the marxist class division politics? White supremacy and race segregation is just another identity bullshit. How are you guys, are not marxists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3-dz9zYScM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

Anonymity kills the ability for marxists to pit people against each other with labels. Suck my dick.

People have a weird definition of right and left these days!
Pic related

bump, you guys just got BTFO

Its a false dichotomy to say everyone is alt right or Pinko SJW too many people are neither.

I am anti welfare and pro meritocracy, being for a limited government too as to enable competition to provide better services than established companies.

Pro antitrust anti monopoly laws

I like having food.
Happy thanksgiving faggots.

Sage

Hitler preceded the Frankfurt School

>SJW
>Stalinists
Kek, all these SJWs would be thrown in the gulags for degeneracy
>Let's solve this problem by giving power to the workers
Ftfy, dictatorship of the proletariat after all.

Learn how to english buddy.

What are you thankful for user? I'm thankful for Marx. I'm thankful for Communism. And I'm thankful for our communist future comrade

>by giving power to the workers
the power NEVER goes to the workers in a centralized system only the oligarchs who murder any plebs who disagree with their system of government.

smaller more decentralized pockets of power which allow association and disassociation voluntarily are better than a monopoly as they compete against each other thus have incentive to improve.

a smaller more accountable government will always be a better system to live under than a Marxist theocracy with no interest in improving the lives of its citizens beyond perching the Gospel of Marx

Now that white people are learning about white idenetity politics and looking out for their own self interests. Now you faggots decide all identity politics bis bad.
We wont unlearn it this time.
ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
buddy

Because Popper destroyed all the tankie bullshit.

The real reason Pic related.

i hate this its the end of issue based political movements and the start of merely fighting for Non-Extinction while every other issue flys under the radar

Because marxist thought has been replaced with neo-marxism, intersectionality, and frankfurt school critical theory by and large. Classical marxists are decent imo, I think their economic solutions are way off and wouldn't work outside of dreamland but they at least know their shit and don't contradict themselves. Today's modern "communists" and DSA and the like are a bunch of tards.

If your views don't have any influence in politics, they might as well not exist.

Basicly this.

Fuck you pal. Two be or not two be.

Any power distributive policy among classes or races is not a viable option in my opinion, since the division will hold certain attributes more valueable than it is. Being a faggot, or transsomething doesn't guarantee you any special treatment, welfare, or social asskissing. Giving more power to the blue eyed shitheads doesn't mean much if the system was founded on the authocratic policies of the selected group.

Wether we like it or not, it is the future so you need to start using idenetity politics in order to getbthe change you desire.
We will still vote on actual issues, however it will have to go through the identity filter first.
I am okay with this.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by the Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in 'What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze is the philosophy: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!
youtube.com/watch?v=v3-dz9zYScM

Today neomarxists have had a monopoly on mainstream leftism and have alienated a fuckton of people.
the left subsides mainly on its imported supporters
the right has grown due to its definition being broadened/watered down.

i voted UKIP in every election and we secured about 11% of the vote one time.
i live in a labour stronghold so we wouldn't have flipped it to the cuckservatives if all non labour voted for them.

realizing 1 in 10 voters backed UKIP it was harder to ignore third parties can influence policy think of them a lobbying groups if you think they are going to become president/prime minister you are small minded and don't realize what third parties are for

you need to resolve the demographic issue but that's the ONLY thing that could conceivably be achieved, they will fuck you in every other way while you are preoccupied with this.

in the UK our (((Conservative))) party is the more pro police state anti free speech anti internet party while UKIP is our civic nationalist party with a charismatic freedom loving libertarian called Nigel

Bookmarked, thx user.

we need a civilization that enables the enterprising individuals to build things with their talents and skills.
homesteading is becoming popular in places where there actually is vacant land and eventually leading to villages and cities being formed.

So not western Europe!

but why isn't there a greater push to build an Orania in Canada or Alaska since 1st and second amendment applies.

when i have some more money i may be making a trip and colonizing the uninhabited land and making it livable to adapt is to survive and i may truly live.

if it was started by like minded people and established an electoral region on previously unused land they would get one of their guys in the political system