I ship it

I ship it.

first of all, this is Sup Forums. we don't "ship" here. we don't do any kind of boating (upboat, downboat, etc.).

also squeezer was trash and should have been spit on.

F

>we don't "ship" here
Pretty much every thread I go into here.

>first of all, this is Sup Forums. we don't "ship" here
what

well stop

and watch a better show while you're at it

You must be new here, and nobody talked about boats, what are you on about?

Just watched the first couple of episodes and I thought it was intriguing. What was about it.

underrated post, upboated

>not having a nice boat

>we

>we

>we

what ep you on exactly

Well, I think it was, when they lost their powers and she wanted to fuck one of the boys? Not so sure, it has been years.

odd place to stop watching that's either episode 4 or 5 before a lot of the shit that makes people drop it starts

>Sup Forums
>don't ship
>we
every thread on this board has become shipping in some kind of form

well, tell me what happens.

wasn't sure if you wanted spoilers

basically they get involved in a war between two tribes of the ratpeople that the main girl rescued before, they figure out how to restore their powers win the war, and then head home, there's a timeskip to highschool age and the two more alpha boys are dating, the main girl is dating the other girl, and basically there's a whole lot of gaying around because of the bonobo mating thing mentioned by the minashiro (the animal encyclopedia thing that the monk sealed their powers for talking to)

the everyone must be gay as a teenager ass pull with the only prior setup of any romantic relationship being between the MC girl and super psychic boy and time skip is why it gets dropped but that only covers up to like episode 8

Just watch it. The whole point of the show is the plot/world rather than the characters, so spoiling anything is basically the entire thing.

>they become homos and lesbos
That makes no sense, weren't they hinting at a romantic triangle between the MC and the boys?

God, I hate asspulls like this.

WUZ

It's temporary and makes sense in context.

it's really worse than that

they are specifically only just gay in their teens so they don't get pregnant and act out due to puberty, but with a society that has such a low population due to nonpsychics and troublemakers being killed the risk of somebody not wanting to move on to a heterosexual relationship for the sole purpose of procreation is a risk they shouldn't want to take, it would make more sense if they just had the kids choose monogamous heterosexual mates really early on

I guess but, whatever, at least if it's temporary and they just are confused teenagers, I guess it makes sense.

Well now it doesn't make sense.

>It doesn't make sense
It does though.
The show isn't even deep, I don't know why simple minded can't get it right.

MC in this show really cute

Speak for your self faggot, if i could, i'd pay for next day shipping

I know there is an explanation for it in the show and it makes sense in the show itself, but in regards to the society they live in that sort of policy makes no sense, and the actual narrative of the show doesn't really setup that Maria or Satoru are interested in their teenage partners

>3d posting
feel free to go back to where you came from now

How about I put my 3D cock inside your tight, little virgin ass so you shut up.

lurk for 2 years before posting

>squeezer

Fucking newfags fresh out of reddit.

Jesus that ended up being some good bait user. Nice.

include me in the screencap

The point is that they are gays because casual sexual relations ease tensions. A person becoming mad is more dangerous to their society than a few couples not picking up a heterosexual relationship. Hell, in their casual sex world it probably wouldnt be a problem to get some kind of complex multiparenting shit set up