Men, it's time to move over. You had your time

Men, it's time to move over. You had your time

metro.co.uk/2017/11/23/womanspreading-is-starting-to-take-over-instagram-and-its-about-time-men-shoved-up-7102425/

archive.fo/wCzzo

It's about fucking time.

That's a woman?

if some bitch does that shit on purpose like in the picture next to me, i'll fucking kick her in the cunt

>that'll show em
Powerful.

hot

kek

Why do they have junk between their legs too?
Fine with me. I don't give a fuck.

>about time men shoved up

what in the world does this even mean

Wew boy, I'm glad I'm attractive and women naturally submit to me

Well if she's going to spread, sure, I'll shove something up for you.

Do any men actually use instagram?

>literally spreading their legs
Are women even self-aware?

>about time men shoved up
Maybe since they're spreading their legs it's an invitation?

>Women spreading their legs online as if that's a new thing.
>...and it's about time men SHOVED UP.

What did she mean by this?

A feminine penis, you shitlord.

>womenspreading
You mean putting their fucking purses on the seat next to them? Shit bothers me to no end.
This is all caused by Jews though.
Take the pocket pill.
Jews make lady pants without pockets to make them buy purses, thus taking up space in public transit which wastes resources by taking up space and weight, thus wasting fuel and making them inefficient.

The smell of canned tuna permeates through the air

gotta small page me and a friend are boting the living hell out of and we'll maybe monetize it later with merchandize/print designs/web store/promotions for other pages, there are ideas in the works so to speak

but from my experience the platform is basically roasties and brown people

stinky goopy fall of man whore zombies

>Women not understanding that men do that because of the way their femur fit in their hip sockets.

Try sitting your legs closed as a man, it necessitates a conscious effort.

I use a purse because I wear dresses and skirts almost exclusively. I admit purse-spreading is annoying and more of a problem than this made-up man spreading shit, but you cant blame purses all on the Jew. Handbags serve purpose for women beyond Jew faggots not designing pockets in pants.

anatomy is a social construct goy

anyone else thinking "wow women look terrible when they do that i guess thats why they dont do that normally"

i don't think she understands how womanspreading works

You don't have a job do you

Just pick up the purse and drop it in her lap and sit right next to her, even if there are plenty of free seats around. For the best effect do that when she and you are the only people in the train.

Fuck Instagram. They can have it.

The sad thing is the only women who do this will smell like the fish market.

Yeah they do it for a couple seconds to get a nice pretty picture for the internet.

>let me show you my gaping vagoo
Umm, okay? Wow, patriarchy completely BTFO, i guess?

And only 1 of the 3 Pictures they used as examples mentioned womanspreading

Thats how feminists imagine man spreading in their minds.

actually funnily enough for the time being I do

Imagine what it's like to be a person who sees men sitting in the most naturally comfortable way they can and it makes you so upset that you start a feminist campaign against it.

>A big pocket that can be easily stolen by niggers
>Not more useful than having multiple pockets all over yourself
Go to bed (((Strauss))) and take your PIDF with you

when I see a woman doing this in the subways, I will lean a bit closer and stare at her pubic region intensely. it's a win-win situation.

is that a little kid getting doused?

Woman already “woman spread on public transport” - how many times have you seen a handbag “reserving” the seat next to them.

>Modern women spreading their legs

This is somehow news

Tits or GTFO.

Its not called woman spreading. Its called handbagging. When insecure women try to make it so that no one sits beside them by taking up a seat with their handbag.
I seek these women out to sweat on them while I rub my balls.

>You mean putting their fucking purses on the seat next to them? Shit bothers me to no end.
Shebagging is perfectly acceptable you pig

This is one of the most important issues for feminists in the west right now

they've been spreading for the last 100 years, that's how we got into this mess.

Or meat curtains.. arbys, we have the beef

they have to exaggerate it like retards, oh i'm so sorry i have gentiles that stick outward from my body making me often feel very uncomfortable in tight squeezes. like what the fuck, why are men being shamed for their bodies, women don't know what its like to have your sack stuck to your leg or your testicles squeezed between your thighs. This man-spreading rhetoric is completely sexist.

look at those betas
>KEKED

post feminine benis

what's the endgame? start spreading their legs wide so that I can have an easier time upskirting with my phone?

Its to attact meaningless likes and clicks from brainless soon to be single mothers on facebook. Nothing else.

>We can't manspread IRL, so we've decided to "take up more space online!"

Do these retards not understand that every instagram post is the same size regardless of how wide you spread your legs?

>implying women pushing their legs against men is going to bother men

Women really are retarded

Oh god, the stench. When women spread their legs, it's like a fish mucous and rancid dried puke mixed with a ferret's anal gland excretion

>males "man-spread" because of poor posture (*higher centre of gravity than females)
>females "womanspread" for no other reason but to sexualise the practice
>the moment a male recognises said "spreading" as titillation, they'll be labelled "rapists"

Really makes one turn to /traps/...

oh yeah posting stupid selfish all day on that stupid app. good for them I actually get to do something worthwhile while these brain dead beings waste their time all day on an app that ultimately makes huge amounts of money for men.

Might actually be useful - their cunts might not smell so awful thisway.

I think we should encourage this. Let's start spreading propaganda encouraging women to spread their legs in the name of "womanspreading"

>France
What a surprise

How can you be the type of person who laughs about "masculinity so fragile" but try to seriously pass sitting as a feminist issue. How laughable is it that, if you use public transportation, you've probably encountered some weirdo who is having a silent anxiety attack over the way someone is sitting. Even worse they're probably pushing back on you as part of some sort of little battle in their head, all the while you don't even notice. Then they go home and brag on their social media about how they fought back against the patriarchy. Weirdos lol.

It means she's an incompetent affirmative action hiree

>be chad
>walk to a grill, ask if you can face-fuck her rn
>ok

>be not-so chad
>ask grills phone-number
>YOU CREEP!! HARRASMENT!!! RAPE!! RAAAAAPE!!

This is reality today.

It's just an attempt to shame men into being submissive. Psychological warfare. I say we encourage women to spread their legs in an effort to "fight the patriarchy."

I think women are retarded enough to fall for it.

Naw just let go, if you see some womanspreading then respond with manspreading and just give her a stare and wink. Cant have charges pressed for sexual advances so it works out.

He was probably targeted by the faggot

Are women capable of understanding irony?

Does this mean we'll get to see their vaginas?

>jews push makeup on all women
>expensive as all fuck
>vast majority have no clue how to use it
>most look like clowns
>they HAVE to have every product on hand for reapplication at any time
>this dictates having a purse at all times
>also a part of the fashion industry

yeah, you are right, not the jews

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fuck off you roastie STD horder

OMG, did they just ASSUME my gender?!!

oh please, don't be a faggot.
I won't play this game. if someone obviously tries to womanspread in front of me, she'll get my undivided attention and I will glare at introduced pussy spot.
if she'll call me a rapist I won't give a fuck, I can look all i want..
never ever apologize, or you're finished.
I won't play this sick game, just be yourself.

oh, and the fact that this is likely a large reason women go into permanent debt, NOT THE JEWS THOUGH

Ahaha, because men will feel so bad when women rub their legs against theirs.
What's next, women intentionally pressing their ass cheeks or tits against men's hands? That'll show us. This needs to be memed into reality.
It's time women start raping, too!

Yeah Bitches, spread those Hairy Pussies. gigedi

and dickbrains made our phallocentric society the way it is today

>wisher's remorse

*selfies, stupid autocorrect.

For god sake dont bring that shit here

something i can get in front of

it's about time, women get beaten up when they publicly speak without being asked, desu.

>if she'll call me a rapist I won't give a fuck, I can look all i want..
you may not give a fuck, but you will GET A FUCK... up against a communal shower wall in a nigger-infested, high security, C-block penitentiary

They're saying its time men shoved their penises into these women while their legs are spread.

Why are they pretending that this is something new? The only notable thing women have ever done in all of human history is spread their legs.

This picture is a marvelous example of a modern left wing male. You can tell their politics and what content will be on their social media just by that single picture

I would have spread my legs too in an effort to combat her territorial grab. My legs are stronger so she would have to submit.

See, the thing is, women are too retarded to understand that our balls and dick need room to breathe. When we manspread, we do it for comfort. When women womenspread, they do it to be passive aggressive and shitty. This is why we are not equal creatures. They are so jealous of our manhood.

I was thinking something similar. Except instead just get your phone and blatantly take crotch shots right in front of them and zoom in.

It's like when women were doing free the nipple and guys kept staring at their tits and making them uncomfortable on purpose/putting the microphone in their tits instead of their face.

Balls.
U dont have them, they hurt under pressure.
Why is this even a problem?
Spread all you want then retards...

#WomanSpreading

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

>A man manspreads
>The woman, weak physically and emotionally, is too afraid to speak up
>The woman grows anxious, yet accepts her fate of standing for the next ten minutes

>A woman womanspreads
>The man is confident enough to ask for space.
>The woman, weak physically and emotionally, concedes space to the man

Women don't understand this.

Your dedication is inspiring.

lmao, I hope they contact them and tell them to take down their article

Men spread their legs because they have a penis and testicles. It is uncomfortable and can even be painful to have your penis or testicles squished between your thighs or underneath them.

These women are stupid.

there are barely any niggers here in austria. also
I won't let them terrorize me for the obvious reason.
if she calls the cops that I raped her by looking at her crotch and actually succeeds, she can do that anyhow. I mean I don't even have to look. it's not illegal to look, so I can look.
you're a pussy man.
if her lies can bring me in trouble, the situation is already fucked and it makes no difference whether I glared at her or not.
so fuck it

Working of the together women power

right idea, wrong numbers leaf
>you should be asking that when the numbers are thot-sized

looks like an ape, gross

also we have balls

>WORKING TOGETHER OF WOMEN THE POWER

is it true that Sam al Hyde took advantage of an underaged girl?