ITT: Overrated shit

ITT: Overrated shit.

I wanted to like this anime but the guys just bothered me for some reason. Ryuji being a guy who's good at cooking and cleaning is just lame to me. The geeky looking guy with the glasses is the cool popular guy that all the girls wanna go out with? Wtf?

hey
hey FUCK you

This anime is pretty much everything I hate about anime.

you can't be serious with this shit

Greatest Love Story Ever Told

Dude, have you seen his body?

He's on the student council, he's a good guy, he has good looks, he has a fit body. He's also smart. What more could you ask for?

There are some series that have an incredible staying power that I don't quite understand and this is one of them, I think.

> wtf?

EVERYTHING SHAFT HAS MADE!

I don't like glasses okay!

FLCL

What I find harder believe is that anyone would want to fuck the pink bitch with down syndrome.

Grim dark edgy bullshit, that's also boring and pretentious.

Fucking preach! The school race for Taiga was cringe af, and what was with the autistic rampage against s.c prez?

Eva and Fate. Overrated doesn't mean they are not good though.

This is actually the greatest mystery of Toradora.

She's genki not retarded.

Nodame Cantabile
Redline
Battle Royal (manga)

Loli in general.

anime in general

You gay or something?

Pretty much any acclaimed anime movie (Kimi No Na Wa, Paprika)

I'd say anything that's wracked with some kinda moe/or harem shit in general. It ends up severely limiting series that can potentially do so much more with their premise. At first it didn't seem like much of problem, but then you got shows like Konosuba for example that has this interesting premise and approach that's not going to go very far with its characters because the moe/harem bit is there and thus it will have a similar direction to other moe/harem shows rather than the self aware shtick that makes it great in the first place. Same can be said for something like Amagi Brilliant Park, too.

It's even infested Sup Forums itself. Notice how the catalog is just full of pictures from moe/harem shit or just even moments from shows that have that. The medium gets very homogenized with this bullshit and it's in the present day possibly getting worse than the edgy serious shonens.

For sure. Particularly in its approach to Tiaga who probably got the least development due to how all her flaws are just kinda handwaved cuz she's main character while all the others changed so much, by the time she ends up "winning" the sheer amount of special treatment her character got is just disgusting.

Their stuff is very 50/50. Monogatari series is for sure overrated though because it runs into the same moe/harem shit problems plus the illogical unrealistic amounts of special character treatment/"plot armor" Senjougahara has.

Nah, it does a pretty good job with its kinda flip at the end.

It's extremely slow paced, and normally for something paced like this I would want a manga version. But at the same time every single action and scene, despite not having crazy overthetop actions, feels like it has a lot of weight. You just gotta get used to its pacing to get the most out of it; definitely not what you wanna watch if you want more fast paced action/quicker moving scenes.

50/50 for me so far. Love 2, 4, Meh 1, 3.

Why do newfags have such an inherent hatred for harem Anime or anything that's cute?

>Wtf?

>!
>af

>!
>caps

>>>/reddit/

Cancer.

cause SAO is a hell of a drug

Number of replies per post can be used as an autism index.

>explained things in detail
>'inherent hatred'
Never said that. Actually cute stuff like Azumanga Daioh or Nichijou or Non-non Biyori is good stuff. Most harems tend to be fanservice power fantasies that only blue balls you being inferior Hentai or tend to favor one or two characters heavily so it doesn't usually work out all that great, but you got shows with harem-like elements like Clannad aren't bad.

For not being all that autistic because you wanna actually communicate with others and help make them feel like their post mattered? gtfo loser troll